Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest/Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first poll, so hope I get this right.
Can we achieve harvest/ascension while we're alive?
I have probably 50 more years of life left.
Plenty of time for spiritual growth.
Harvest is not the same as ascension.
I thought this discussion ended in late 2012.
As far as I was aware, the consensus was still split on whether we are in 4D already.
I don't think there is a discrete point at which 3D becomes 4D. The energies needed to bring about 4th density are here, but they need to play out in human consciousness, which takes time.
I was just curious, because I don't think there was a poll that could tell us more clearly whether we can make it alive. I think so.

Good points Spaced. I await 4D with great eagerness.

It's awesome to see most people who have voted agreeing we can make it while alive. I've got 50+ years of this life, if my life doesn't get extended by 4D energies. Will be nice to see the transition.
I doubt it'll happen in our lifetimes and even if it does, we aren't dual activated therefore we have to fade before the full realization of 4d potentiates. Ra stated that as of 2006 or 2007, entities born were of a dual activated potential

One of the main features is a drop in 3d population. Well you can look back 5 years and you can already see the inevitable. There has been a steady drop in the births of male babies. Therefore the drop in reproduction that was channeled could very well be explained by the inevitable drop in male births along with the degradation of the male chromosome which has been discussed in the past
Harvest occurs upon death.
Harvest -> At death

Ascension -> While alive

Philosoraptor

(06-27-2013, 12:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can we achieve harvest/ascension while we're alive?

Is there any time you are not alive? Being "dead" or discarnate is equally as alive (if not more so) as being incarnated in a physical vehicle.

Define your notion of harvest/ascension and I may perhaps offer you a more suitable answer. Broadly speaking, however, the answer is: yes (although extremely unlikely because it actually requires a certain degree of conscious effort, awareness, and purity of intention).

(06-27-2013, 01:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest is not the same as ascension.

Care to elucidate on that?
My view is that the planet has fully 'birthed' in to 4D while the population will remain 3D until the physical death of each vehicle.

To make an analogy, the 'operating system' is now 4D and is backwards compatible with 3D programs which will run until they are 'closed/restarted' at which point they are eligible to upgrade to 4D. The legacy / 3D programs still running are not capable of supporting the new 4D features.
(06-27-2013, 02:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I was aware, the consensus was still split on whether we are in 4D already.

4th density is a vibrational spectrum. The 3rd density vibrational spectrum of space/time we are familiar with is now sitting in 4th density space/time. This doesn't mean 3rd density space/time goes away, but rather, that we are manifesting a 4th density component. 3rd density does not transform into 4th density. It just gets another "layer" so to speak. The manifest space/time structure is becoming more "complex". However, if one doesn't have the senses (or vehicle) to perceive that new layer, it may as well not exist.

Dual activated individuals can sense or interact with it to some extent. Is it possible that a 3rd density structure could be raised up in vibration till it becomes a 4th density structure? I don't see why not. However, it would be more the exception than the rule. Death is the most common transition to a new density level. But extraterrestrials are coming into and out of our density all the time, so it is possible to transition between vibrational material manifestations.

In my opinion, that dual body manifestation will become more pronounced over the next couple hundred years, and eventually the perception of that "other layer" will become just as real real as the perception of this 3rd density layer. And then it will begin to lean towards the 4th density layer, and the 3rd density layer will simply become uninteresting or unnecessary to the beings incarnate in that time period.
(06-29-2013, 12:49 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 01:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest is not the same as ascension.

Ascension is the notion of the incarnate transformation from one level to a higher level of existence. Modifications to the story range from natural DNA changes (typically more strands), to mastery of the physical form or meditation techniques which enable change, to induced spiritual energy from a photon belt etc. While harvest is the notion choosing to live a new incarnation in a higher-vibrational vehicle. The veil not amenable to making such a conscious choice for evolution, yet that choice is obviously required.

Philosoraptor

(07-04-2013, 11:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Ascension is the notion of the incarnate transformation from one level to a higher level of existence. Modifications to the story range from natural DNA changes (typically more strands), to mastery of the physical form or meditation techniques which enable change, to induced spiritual energy from a photon belt etc. While harvest is the notion choosing to live a new incarnation in a higher-vibrational vehicle. The veil not amenable to making such a conscious choice for evolution, yet that choice is obviously required.

Semantics, I'd say. We also have these "ascended masters" who are basically 3rd-density dead dudes who remain within the 3D time/space vibratory spectrum of the planetary sphere somewhat reluctant to move on towards a "higher level of existence" (i.e. 4th density).

For what it's worth (and it might be worth-less!), I wouldn't really draw that thick of a line between transitioning to a 4th-density bodily form whilst incarnate (DNA/genetic mutation) and transitioning to 4D by recycling/reincarnation of old 3D space/time vehicle for new 4D one.

But as you adequately put, "ascension" and "harvest" are just notions.
(07-05-2013, 02:29 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2013, 11:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

For what it's worth (and it might be worth-less!), I wouldn't really draw that thick of a line between transitioning to a 4th-density bodily form whilst incarnate (DNA/genetic mutation) and transitioning to 4D by recycling/reincarnation of old 3D space/time vehicle for new 4D one.
Regardless of where you would draw the line, the point is that it already has been drawn de facto from its popularization by different individuals and groups. D.W. Ascension2000, resurrection, judgement day, Photon Belt, Omega Point, etc notions are at odds with the notion of harvest at a fundamental level. It may be about semantics, but principles are understood accordingly.