Bring4th

Full Version: 2011.02.19 Won your way into physical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Consequently, having won your way into the physical, we find there is wisdom in choosing to stay with the incarnation until you have learned all you can and served all you are able and are truly ready to let go of third density and all of its gifts and challenges.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0219.aspx

So there was some struggle of sorts, or some difficult decisions that needed to be made to determine if we were worthy of coming here. Or maybe it was whether we were brave enough. We knew 3D would be hard, plus risking the forgetting. But to remember is such a relief. I used to wish that I unlearned all I had learned, but then I'd have to repeat certain lessons. These lessons I have learned give me encouragement that I am indeed a brave soul, if a bit foolish. I left the comforts of home to be here. So I must have thought this was more important for my spiritual development. I won my way into the physical. This was encouraging to hear. I shouldn't really let things get me down. But I have to say I am ready to let go of 3D, and jump into 4D. With enthusiasm, I am tired.
Living on Earth is like winning the lottery even if we're too mixed up to appreciate it sometimes Tongue
I think it was easier than winning the lottery. We just had to be brave, rather than luck of the draw.
Of course there was seniority of vibration. Those who were considered the best chance at being harvestable.
I really hope my being here has had a positive effect on the planet's vibration. I just have to have faith that it has,
as I'm not so energy sensitive. Sure I've had my fair share of hurting others. But I believe karma will redeem me,
if it hasn't already. I just want to go to 4D. I long for higher density.
Even though they say you should just be, and be ok where you're at, I believe we can have aspirations.
the 'learning all you can part' is nice.

BigSmile

it's kinda like an 'all you can eat buffet'
(06-27-2013, 12:38 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the 'learning all you can part' is nice.

BigSmile

Just make sure you manage to move from the fried food to the sushi and you'll be all right.
(06-27-2013, 12:38 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the 'learning all you can part' is nice.

BigSmile

It fits perfectly with this quote:
Quote:Indeed, it may be noted that many wanderers create for themselves a superfluity of incarnational lessons and service in the same way that a child will fill his plate overfull because it all looks so good.
-- December 19, 2002