Bring4th

Full Version: Tell us about your guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I am starting to come to a place of communication with my guides and would like to hear about your guides and experiences with them.

I'll share my experiences.

Coming from a Christian background my first guide was the Holy Spirit. It was a part of my higher self equipped with a certain wisdom encoded in Christian myths and scripture. I've channeled it a few times and it has given me reassurance about following my intuition and has given precise prophecies. I would channel it through tongues and sometimes even words. It always worked more efficiently in the presence of my wife due to her vibrational understanding.

As I stepped away from my Christian ways of thinking I connected with another guide who called himself "hurmeez." A while later I started reading the emerald tablets and it clicked that my guide's name was Hermes. He is my main guide at the present and I connect with him in meditation and simply asking for his assistance in a matter. He speaks in riddles and heavily veiled language and I need that right now due to my distortions against others abridging my free-will.

A new guide revealed itself to me in a dream a few nights ago and it was a dragon. In meditation today I asked for its name and received 'Ruschoth'. It is teaching me the lessons of utilizing power and not being afraid of power.
My guide mentally appears to me as a wolf anthro. He is sometimes naked and dances around me making me laugh.
From what I am hearing, I am getting to the point to where metaphysically I am my higher-self as a unified social memory complex. It was a good run. Sad

To give context, our natural guides are just manifestations of our higher-self. Of course there are other guides.
(06-27-2013, 09:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]To give context, our natural guides are just manifestations of our higher-self.

If this is true, then well said. Learned something new. Makes it easier to trust in my spirit guide.
(06-27-2013, 09:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]From what I am hearing, I am getting to the point to where metaphysically I am my higher-self as a unified social memory complex. It was a good run. Sad

To give context, our natural guides are just manifestations of our higher-self. Of course there are other guides.

I agree. I see them as very much a part of my person social memory complex. I become them at different times and experience a close sense of unity with them. They are parts of myself helping me learn more about myself.
(06-27-2013, 09:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]To give context, our natural guides are just manifestations of our higher-self.
Just as you are a manifestation of your Higher Self. The difference is that your guides are on the other side of the veil.

As far as 'Guides', they include almost anything, 'incarnated' or not, ultradimensional or not.
I don't have very clear communication from my guides, but I had a vivid dream earlier this year of a beautiful and tragic woman who identified herself to me as Persephone and I can feel her energy with me at times. Shortly after she came into my life I started having a lot of synchronicities with the planet Mercury and Hermes and I came to realize he was working with me too. I've also had a few short conversations in my head and a couple of the voices on the other end identify as Pleiadians, but as always I am unsure if all this might not just be my overactive imagination BigSmile
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=54#3

There are thought-form-based guides that are defacto, however. They do not have "freewill" of a typical entity for they are you and are your higher-self. At least this is what I have concluded.

Other guides can come and go. These stay as long as you wish to have them.
Don't forget the mechanical robotic helpers, and computerized 'beacons' LMAO!

Quite the spectrum of help available, all depending on what you need.
Um, I have a dream guide. He appears as a normal looking college professor and will pantomime a short lesson to me right before I awake. Through a series of improbable events I was led to believe I was working with the archangel Raphael at one point in which case I'm probably still working with him. My higher self is around.

As far as soul groups: I have a feeling the pleaidians are responsible for a majority of the technological shenanigans that I encounter. After making 'significant' choices online I'll see an eye of horus. (E.g. after clicking a link on the internet I'll realize that an icon looks like the eye of horus, I'll hit the back button and it will be something else) This would indicate Ra, but could just be a symbolically loaded symbol for me that means spiritual work incoming. There was that entity that had energy body sexy times with me. (just imagine your crown as a vagina, and someone fingering you through your crown)

Once I'm on speaking terms with them again, I'll ask for some names. :p
I wouldnt know, you guys are more apt at describing yourself than I am at describing you, so, look in the mirror, thats a good impression of what my guides look like.
(06-27-2013, 09:49 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]I see them as very much a part of my person social memory complex. I become them at different times and experience a close sense of unity with them. They are parts of myself helping me learn more about myself.

According to this session, there is a clarifying energy that can be tapped, if one is of a sixth density origin, and have an intention to contact its own social memory complex:

Q'uo Wrote:M: I was wondering about the relationship between an individual self’s higher self and the individual’s sixth-dimensional social memory complex that he or she will be a part of. (Inaudible).

We are those of Q’uo. We thank the one known as M. We believe that we grasp her query. The relationship of the self and the higher self to the social memory complex of which the higher self is a part within mid sixth density is that of an overshadowing energy that can be accessed by the desire of the self within incarnation. This can be accessed because the social memory complex of the sixth-density entity is part and parcel of the depths of the sixth-density entity’s self-definition. [It] is not simply that a member of a social memory complex defines itself as part of that complex, it is rather that all of those entities who have worked together in collaboration for one common purpose over time become closer than friends, or lovers, or mates. They become one in thought, one in hope, one in intention.

So there is the energy of all of that sixth-density social memory complex, which rests like an aura around the higher self. It is not that the social memory complex as a whole has more pointed advice to give you or more helpful resources to offer than the higher self by itself, it is that accepting the higher self’s social memory complex as part of the higher self, one is able to access the overwhelming power of the combined seeking of all those involved in the social memory complex. And it is often helpful simply to focus the self within that third-density, momentary desire. There is a clarifying energy to the social memory complex itself that is over and above the individual energy of that higher self that you may call your “highest and best self.”

Full session: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0108.aspx
Never seen or heard any that I would recognize as a guide or higher self

Bat

I have listen to sub consciousness messages i believe have been sent by guides, i haven't really been given a name or anything like that. I think its all based on the person in question if they desire a name for contact. I don't care for such things as such, i would think of my higher self and guides as having no face or body but just pure consciousness moving through space and time, time and space.
One guide or maybe my higher self has a face with a mostly shaved head but a short ponytail ball type thing on the top of his head. Seems like a Buddhist monk or a Celtic warrior type hairstyle. I am drawn to all things Celtic and Buddhist...go figure Smile.
Might have met a new guide today. I was meditating, and saw an older lady, she was on the other side of a table. Between us were potted plants of all kinds. She simply said: "I think we have a lot to gain from working together."
I asked about any inner plane guides to come and hang out for a bit. He didn't quite understand what hang out meant but when I asked where his hometown was, he pointed to a map which showed aleria or some variation of the word. I'd never heard of this place so I was wondering if I was talking to a higher density entity whose planet was called that but after googling, I found that there is indeed a place called aleria in France. What's even more interesting is that the google map that showed up looks eerily similar to the one I saw.
(06-27-2013, 09:05 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, I am starting to come to a place of communication with my guides and would like to hear about your guides and experiences with them.

Hi Marc.

I guess your question was quite specific in regards to 'guides'; in the sense of the word - a specific identifiable presence.

if I could offer my understandings/experience, it might just generalise the original query.

instead of working with specific 'guides', I these days work with the principle of 'GUIDANCE'. This guidance is the most relevant info/data to my situation at the moment,and I am not too conccerned as to where it originates from; after all, all things originate from the Creator, and are the voices of that Creator, and they all have something unique to offer.

So this 'Guidance' is general and non-specified. Well, plenum, how do you know it is not negative influence? good question.

my understanding of energetics posits a principle called 'experiential banding' ... or in maybe simpler language, you find your equals and peers through vibrational matching and synchrony. In other words, if you vibrate in fear, you enter a space where fear and fearful thoughts may speak to you, because, well, that is your signalled reality. On the other side of the spectrum, as one approaches consistent balanced consciousness, aligned with unity, the presence of the voices there will be line with your state of mind. So it is a natural matching of mind to input of data.

this 'experiential banding' moves ever upwards as one clears the energy centres ... and so it becomes easier to tune in to the 'guidance' at the higher, more unified levels. That Guidance 'up there' has a bigger perspective than perhaps guidance at lower levels, and so the advice/data is likewise of a more unified nature.

it is like having a radio dial (anyone old enough to remember those?) and being able to tune to higher and higher frequencies as part of daily living; it does not require a special ritual or practice or even invocation; it is just there, available, like your sight or your hearing; just another ongoing input into consciousness.

so yeah, I hope that wasn't too much of a side spin there Marc; and that it provides a different way of looking at this 'concept'.
Thanks for sharing, plenum. I very much experience something similar to that myself and it makes perfect sense to me. I think personality guides are just illusions of infinity.
Well, you can also channel guides.
my guides all 22 of them don't go by names. names are stupid according to one. One as in we are all one and many incarnated too many times to hold on to one name. i don't know how they are all identified. and they all throw in something into the pot. A lot of them are sarcastic.

they get headaches trying to think of names for themselves so they think sloppy joe and meticulous sally.

mikey roo, and rickermaroo. they felt it more important to tell me to stop being judgemental than tell me their names..

Philosoraptor

My greatest guide is a big-ass cockroach I have living in the kitchen. It's a most excellent teacher/learner.

Philosoraptor

My greatest guide is a big-@ss cockroach I have living in the kitchen. It's a most excellent teacher/learner.

Philosoraptor

My greatest guide is a big-@ss cockroach I have living in the kitchen. It's a most excellent teacher/learner.
Thank you for being clear, Philosoraptor Wink
(07-02-2013, 11:43 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]my guides all 22 of them don't go by names. names are stupid according to one. One as in we are all one and many incarnated too many times to hold on to one name. i don't know how they are all identified. and they all throw in something into the pot. A lot of them are sarcastic.

they get headaches trying to think of names for themselves so they think sloppy joe and meticulous sally.

mikey roo, and rickermaroo. they felt it more important to tell me to stop being judgemental than tell me their names..

Maybe ask them if they correspond to the archetypes of the Tarot? =)
I have ~25. Some are shared with other members here. You will find your 'set' is replaced or upgraded so to 'accommodate' ones expansion of awareness.

After getting 10 names I ceased requesting any more, for the sentiments which have been echoed by other members above. We Humans are naturally fond of labels, yet one can arrive at the understanding so eloquently put forth by Seth:
  • “So I ask you: ‘What is your name, each of you?’ My name is nameless. I have no name. I give you the name of Seth because it is a name and you want names. You give yourselves names because you believe they are important. “Your existence is nameless. It is not voiceless, but it is nameless. The names you take are structures upon which you hang your images . . . What you are cannot be uttered, and no letter or alphabet can contain it. Yet, now you need words and letters, and names and objects. You want magic that will tell you what you are. “You believe that you cannot speak to me unless I have a name, so I am Seth…. I told Ruburt [Seth ascribes a male name, Rubert, to Jane Roberts] from our earliest sessions that he could call me Seth. I never said, ‘My name is Seth,’ (but ‘I call myself Seth’—my emphasis), for I am nameless. I have had too many identities to cling to one name!” - Seth

Unbound

Couldn't have said it better, myself aha
The amount of help I have received is astonishing. I hold in high merit that I may have met my demise without my guides. It is hard for me to grasp how much help entities are willing to give, yet it is so transparent. What is intriguing is that I assume most of what they do for us goes unnoticed.

We are so fortunate
True Thirteen. I can't even fathom how much help my guides are giving me. I open myself to them willingly, as long as it's for my highest good. I'm not sure if it's possible to notice what all they do. This includes guardian angels. I believe guardian angels are different than guides, but each show unconditional love toward us.

I too believe we are fortunate. Though sometimes I don't feel that way and I'd rather depart 3D existence. But I am here for a reason.
Pages: 1 2