Bring4th

Full Version: Jay Z the rapper talking Duality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am telling you that music is IMPORTANT and the lyrics have meanings...........deeeeeeep meanings.

Check out the 1:17 video please to see him wearing a shirt that says, "GO HOME" Where y'all think 'HOME' is? What is 'Home' to You? And when he's talking about the undertow of the boat is that not As above, so Below? I think so.

I hope y'all take the time to watch the video. I believe you will benefit from it.

thanks man.
(06-28-2013, 11:00 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks man.

Thanks for listening. And I am telling y'all musicians are IMO some of the most awake Wanderers there are out there trying to help Us realize who we are and where we are from.

Just like when any of the rappers talk about the 'Game.' The Game they are talking about is Life or the Game We are playing called Duality.

Home? Home = where we are from and where We return to and when You find the Kingdom of God inside You then You can sing the song, "Home is wherever I'm With You!"

Namaste!
(06-28-2013, 11:42 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2013, 11:00 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks man.

Thanks for listening. And I am telling y'all musicians are IMO some of the most awake Wanderers there are out there trying to help Us realize who we are and where we are from.

Just like when any of the rappers talk about the 'Game.' The Game they are talking about is Life or the Game We are playing called Duality.

Home? Home = where we are from and where We return to and when You find the Kingdom of God inside You then You can sing the song, "Home is wherever I'm With You!"

Namaste!
Hip hop especially is carrying a lot of heavy meanings and concepts for those with ears to listen. Just saying. Check out Jay Electronica, The Underachievers and Sa-Roc to name a few.
Pretty sure he meant the duality of who he is and who he was.. He used to deal drugs, but now he is a very famous and wealthy ma-...billboard, yet he claims people still view him as a drug dealer.
(06-29-2013, 05:30 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure he meant the duality of who he is and who he was.. He used to deal drugs, but now he is a very famous and wealthy ma-...billboard, yet he claims people still view him as a drug dealer.

Talking duality is talking duality.

And y'all every wonder who male musicians are really singing about when they are singing about a female? What if I told You it was God? And that God just may be a female? And that musicians when singing/rapping about the Love of their Life is really God?

Go listen to any song out there from the perspective of this and let me know what you think please.

Thanks!