Bring4th

Full Version: Black Kyanite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, the first stone I'm working with from my recent trip to the rock shop in Minneapolis is Black Kyanite.

Today, I felt the desire to nap, so I put my stone on my root chakra, and focused on my breath a bit before letting my mind wander. It showed me a past life where I was a tennis instructor to a rich female tennis player. This related to blue ray issues in this current life as I held myself back from communicating freely with her. I feel that this is also related to red ray issues I've manifested throughout life as I have a hard time being intimate with a female unless I feel they're 'the one'.

It's an incredibly powerful stone. Way more active than others (or I'm just more able to work with them now). Basically what started the 'vision' was pulling energy from the stone in through my gonads and up out of my crown. I've been told that I don't need to do this as the process is more or less automatic, but the feeling is very novel.

It's well known to show you past lives, and I'm wondering if it will show me past lives related to the chakra that I place it on.

BigSmileDDD

Brittany

I've worked with traditional Kyanite quite a bit, but never the black shade. I'll have to acquire a piece!

Funny how the black versions of stones usually seem to be the super uber powerful versions. Black Shiva Lingham stones, for example, pack a much fiercer punch than their multi-coloured cousins. Makes me think of how everyone liked Superman better in the black suit. :p
Black has always been associated with the hands that move the puppet as opposed to working with the puppet itself. It will never go out of style...

I had some regular Shiva Lingham stones. When I worked with them I didn't notice too much. What did you notice about the black variety?

Unbound

One of the first stones I ever got was a Black Kyanite, and sadly this was before I understood how to properly clear stones and I ended up tossing it when my friend got really heavy, negative vibes from it. Of course, later on I realised that black kyanite absorbs dark energy and so needs to be cleansed regularly.

Brittany

In my experience, Black Shivas are excellent for working with the shadow self. Regular Shivas are known to balance masculine and feminine energies. Black Shivas seem especially good for the balancing of darker and more negative emotions. They can also serve as repositories for raw energy, and often pulsate with absorbed power when handled. I have also seen them used very effectively in the hands of someone of negative orientation, as they are very conducive to shadow energy.

I would consider this a more "advanced" stone, not something I would recommend to those just starting out with crystals, though the regular red/gray Shivas are great for any set. In India where they are found, Black Shivas are revered in temples, practically worshiped, and every one that I've handled has exuded a certain "royal" energy. They have the most "attitude" of any stone I've ever touched, and handling them without the great respect they have come to expect can quickly dissolve the bond between human and stone. I rub frankincense oil on the two that I own, which seems to appease them, though I still rarely touch or disturb them in any way unless I have actual need of them.

A word of caution: it isn't uncommon for dealers to paint regular Shiva Linghams black in an attempt to pass them off as their rarer cousins so they can jack up the price. Black Shivas can be quite expensive, so if you decide to buy one, make sure it is from an authentic dealer you trust. If you're finding them in rock shops on the street corner, there's a good chance they are not the real deal.
(06-28-2013, 11:45 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]One of the first stones I ever got was a Black Kyanite, and sadly this was before I understood how to properly clear stones and I ended up tossing it when my friend got really heavy, negative vibes from it. Of course, later on I realised that black kyanite absorbs dark energy and so needs to be cleansed regularly.

From: http://crystallogy.wordpress.com/2012/10...air-stone/

"Kyanite has a very strong vibration, which could cause an unwanted reaction to someone of a low vibration. I would have a person wait to work with any Kyanite until they have all their lower chakras open and spinning. It not only repairs the Chakras, but it also repairs the Aura."

Also:

"Black Kyanite DESTROYS NEGATIVE ENERGY and never needs to be cleansed."

I'll certainly try cleansing mine if I start getting less than stellar experiences from it, but as of now I'm under the impression that it doesn't require it.
Quote:"Black Kyanite DESTROYS NEGATIVE ENERGY and never needs to be cleansed."
I have not tested that, but my understanding is that any properties of a stone can be overloaded or even modified with enough energy. In which case it may take some time for it to return to its natural vibration.

Melissa

Just ordered me a black kyanite. Excited to start working with it! Thanks for posting GR.

Unbound

(06-29-2013, 11:12 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"Black Kyanite DESTROYS NEGATIVE ENERGY and never needs to be cleansed."
I have not tested that, but my understanding is that any properties of a stone can be overloaded or even modified with enough energy. In which case it may take some time for it to return to its natural vibration.

It just doesn't make sense to me for a stone to "destroy" an energy because energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed. So if it permanently gets rid of negative energy, it must either transmute that energy or have some other way to neutralize the negative charge which would also require a type of energy.

To me, cleansing your stones is like oiling up the joints and connections on a machine. Its just about bringing the stone in to its highest natural vibration. Its not always about getting rid of negative energy, but also about strengthening and charging the positive energy of the crystal.

Of course, if all is well in one's workings then there is no need to worry aha

Melissa

It has arrived.. I was excited while unpacking but when I held it in my hand for a sec I felt this really intense pressure on my chest (imagine a truck running over chest) and I couldn't breathe either. I'm very curious about crystals but perhaps I'm not 'ready' for this particular one. Oh my..
If you're into dark/black crystals.. Check out black tourmaline or/and nuummite.
I like black tourmalines. I also like Black Tibetan Quartz, although it's not really black, just has black bits inside it.
(07-02-2013, 11:28 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I like black tourmalines.
If you have a good amout of it, you'll feel very grounded. Combine it with nuummite, that also has grounding qualities, however it also makes your energy race upwards toward your pineal.