Bring4th

Full Version: Separation is an illusion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So isn't it impossible to cause seperation under the Law of One, if all acts and all things are inherently in unity? Even the very concept of separation itself?
It's all illusionary, this providing whatever experience one desires. Highly negative entities will create much separation but it's all a part of the illusion. We can experience whatever we wish, complements of free will.
(06-28-2013, 06:58 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]It's all illusionary, this providing whatever experience one desires. Highly negative entities will create much separation but it's all a part of the illusion. We can experience whatever we wish, complements of free will.

Does not the negative path seek to decieve people by plunging them deeper into the illusion of separation?

Is illusion the hallmark of the negative path?
You can be under the impression that there is separation.. In our density, all of us are to a varying degree.

I don't think the negative path seek to decieve other people per se, rather it is a consequence of only seeking to empower the self. "If there's something I want, I shall have it" and as their greed grows, so does the need to seek more effective ways to attain what is desired(power, wisdom). Why do all the work yourself if you can recruit slaves to do your bidding?
Can a person really be controlled if they know there is love in all things?
(06-28-2013, 07:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Can a person really be controlled if they know there is love in all things?
People aren't really controlled. They experience themselves to be. The more balanced the person is, the more content he is with any situation(and less likely to put himself into such situations ofc).
(06-28-2013, 07:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Can a person really be controlled if they know there is love in all things?

I know there is love in all things. I also feel controlled by a few situations in my life, due to imbalances and distortions.

There is a difference between knowledge of the mind and overall beingness of the mind/body/spirit complex. Perhaps this is related to knowledge and belief of the conscious mind versus the deep mind.
I have always wondered why so many people (70+% of world's population?) chose a life of poverty. At their life review and planning for the next incarnation, they could have chosen a life of wealth.

Perhaps poverty is an illusion and it is not taken into consideration when one plan for the next incarnation.

When I see the poor begging for money to buy food, those who are sick and can't afford to see a doctor, I find it hard to tell them it's only an illusion and they can break out of it.

I have seen slums where the people are extremely poor, yet they are quite happy. They share whatever food they have with others and they help and support each other. There are very few signs of separation. Everyone is accepted in these societies and everyone does his or her best for the community.

Perhaps wealth is also an illusion, since these people do not need wealth to be happy. In many instances, when one or two of these people become richer, their society or tribe will start to break apart leading to separation.
Wai,

Quote:21.11 Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities, approximately, incarnating are making their own choices?
Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent.

Not >70%

Because of our planets distribution of wealth, the good and wealthy spots are few. If they wanted to incarnate on earth, they'd have to put up with being poor.
There are discarnate entities that don't play by the rules and they'll happily claim the wombs of the wealthy far before a Guardian-endorsed soul has a chance at it.

Unbound

I have never conceived of bodies having to be "fought" over, myself. Since such decisions are made by the higher self beyond polarity, I would assume that each body is receiving exactly the soul intended for it. Perhaps there are "interceptions" but even that seems to me to be just part of the illusion of the complex.
(06-28-2013, 06:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]So isn't it impossible to cause seperation under the Law of One, if all acts and all things are inherently in unity? Even the very concept of separation itself?

Yes, there is no actual separation. The mind divides and subdivides, and categorizes everything into different parts.

(06-28-2013, 07:13 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Does not the negative path seek to decieve people by plunging them deeper into the illusion of separation?

Is illusion the hallmark of the negative path?

The negative polarity seeks absolute power over others. Incidentally, this is only possible in illusion, so they learn to wield it with precision. Waking up from illusion empowers all, so naturally they want the exact opposite of this.

Depends on what you mean. Intellectually knowing there is love in all things gives one little power. Experiencing the love in all things, viscerally (or a greater degree of it), would be akin to accepting a higher intensity of the creators light, which by necessity, would involve a less distorted illusion, or a higher density sense of consciousness. The more illusion you let go of, the the less you may be controlled. But that isn't necessarily a straightforward affair either.

Thankfully, there is a kind of balancing from dimension to dimension, which limits, to some extent, the degree to which higher density STS beings may control us.

(06-29-2013, 08:14 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There are discarnate entities that don't play by the rules and they'll happily claim the wombs of the wealthy far before a Guardian-endorsed soul has a chance at it.

My understanding is there is not this sort of fight over host bodies. The guardians control who gets bodies, and who doesn't. First dibs on bodies go to what Ra calls those of "seniority of vibration", meaning, those who are filled with the most love/light get first choice. But that could just as easily be an intensity of self-love also. Essentially, those with the most polarity get the first choice of bodies.

But perhaps you're right, and there are anomalies where bodies are obtained without incarnative processes. Perhaps it balances some type of negative calling (possession?).

It seems that, judging from my studies of past life regressions, positively polarized souls gain more from lives where they not born into great wealth, security, and power. Rather, they choose lives where they are presented with situations that challenge their love of others, and they have to work through their biases and find love despite the illusory separation. Of course, these are extremely broad categorizations, and there are exceptions to every rule. But in general, this is the case for many souls.
My understanding is that "karma" or cause and effect structures much of what happens - to the extent that one is aligned with love or the Christ consciousness one is free from karma and able to consciously choose one's path.
(06-29-2013, 10:13 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that "karma" or cause and effect structures much of what happens - to the extent that one is aligned with love or the Christ consciousness one is free from karma and able to consciously choose one's path.

I agree with this.

In fact, Ra has stated that those beings that have not yet activated their heart centers incarnate automatically, or unconsciously, with their higher selves choosing the circumstances of the incarnation.

My understanding of karma is that it is simply a measure of distortion. The more separating actions you engage in in life, the more distorted you become. This necessitates those incarnate experiences which will "undo" or "untie" the knot of acquired distorted bias.

Philosoraptor

(06-28-2013, 07:13 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Is illusion the hallmark of the negative path?

No, illusion is the hallmark of Creation (as is variety and free-will). For these experiences to be possible the infinite and undivided must become many. However, this many-ness is ultimately an imaginary illusion. There is only One.
Is the desire to depart a service to self action? I don't desire to fully transcend the illusion as of yet. That doesn't happen until 7D anyway. Till then I'll appreciate the separation that I experience, which gives way to experience. For if I knew unity in full, there might not be experience, and I desire to continue experiencing, except in time/space. It's my strong desire to live in that space.
We are of the perception of being separate through the illusion of individuality. Never thought about that before would people agree?
(09-08-2013, 12:21 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]We are of the perception of being separate through the illusion of individuality. Never thought about that before would people agree?
Identity is one a way to experience separation, yep. Identification is another. But we are not really "individuals" even within the illusion, we are still in the process of becoming individuals being largely dependent upon the collective for our identity and guiding influence - until the lower centers of "ego" are balanced. That's what the athanor promotes and what "polarizing" is about. So there is an illusion of individuality within the illusion itself.
I think the word illusion connotes something that is "not of the real", wherein Reality constitutes all that is, therefore an image of an image, is it imaginary? "It". The language lays a map over that which it describes, that which it describes is a map of that which is. Is It Real/Illusion?
All is well.