Bring4th

Full Version: Question on Discernment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Over the last few days, after brief discussion with Carla, I have been pondering methods of discernment. I like to think that I am quite logical, but open minded enough to trust where trust seems due. (often driven my a gut feeling).

I generally agree with the notion that if a piece of text instills fear within - it is most likely of negative origin, and if somethings makes you feel enlightened, maybe it's something you should bear in mind.

That rule cannot singularly apply however, as there are certain 'new agers' playing on that notion, and deceiving your true emotions, by perhaps - simply telling you whatever it is you want to hear - including 'false enlightenment'.

Taking *those* instances aside however, there are two aspects of these notions that I don't quite understand, and I am having trouble processing these thoughts... I hope that some one here can advise and guide me on this...

There is certain channeled material that I have studied in depth - it is extremely extensive. I shall skip the details of the information, however, this particular text instilled fear in *many* people.

However, I, and few others, thoroughly enjoyed gaining the information, and although the information did seem to present an almost hopeless destiny for human kind - it constantly reminded us that, the information it was presenting was the actual reality of what we as humans are experiencing.

The Information was extremely negative (but all true). However, the information also advised on how we could change these circumstances.

I don't want to ramble, so my paradox is - If something presents negativity, in the hopes of shocking us into action, and this particular text has instilled honest fear in many people - is it truly a negative communication?

When a minority - such as my self - can see the logic in showing us our negative experiences, with a view to pushing us towards it's positive counterpart?

Or should I be worried that it so obviously scares so many other people?

Can a positive communication also openly know that it scares many people and continue it's mission?

Bat

I think when we come to understand that both the STO path and STS are two sides of the same coin, two different aspects of the same unity it doesn't really matter.

If one can find a learning/teaching text useful then all is well regardless of how other people feel about it imo.
(06-29-2013, 09:29 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]The Information was extremely negative (but all true). However, the information also advised on how we could change these circumstances.

so what do you feel compelled to do now?
(06-29-2013, 09:29 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

Over the last few days, after brief discussion with Carla, I have been pondering methods of discernment. I like to think that I am quite logical, but open minded enough to trust where trust seems due. (often driven my a gut feeling).

I generally agree with the notion that if a piece of text instills fear within - it is most likely of negative origin, and if somethings makes you feel enlightened, maybe it's something you should bear in mind.

That rule cannot singularly apply however, as there are certain 'new agers' playing on that notion, and deceiving your true emotions, by perhaps - simply telling you whatever it is you want to hear - including 'false enlightenment'.

What STS beings do to pass off lies to those who can feel light is to actually mix a certain amount of truth with the lies to make the material more palatable to the spiritual stomachs of those who ingest it. Thus, it makes you a little queasy, but you can still keep it down, so to speak.

If the material is outright falsehood, the spiritual individual will likely detect it immediately. STS beings are well aware of this, so they use the above prescribed formula to feed the darkness to those who thrive on light.

(12-31-1969, 11:48 PM)Sinead91
12574' Wrote: [ -> ]
Taking *those* instances aside however, there are two aspects of these notions that I don't quite understand, and I am having trouble processing these thoughts... I hope that some one here can advise and guide me on this...

There is certain channeled material that I have studied in depth - it is extremely extensive. I shall skip the details of the information, however, this particular text instilled fear in *many* people.

However, I, and few others, thoroughly enjoyed gaining the information, and although the information did seem to present an almost hopeless destiny for human kind - it constantly reminded us that, the information it was presenting was the actual reality of what we as humans are experiencing.

The Information was extremely negative (but all true). However, the information also advised on how we could change these circumstances.

I don't want to ramble, so my paradox is - If something presents negativity, in the hopes of shocking us into action, and this particular text has instilled honest fear in many people - is it truly a negative communication?

When a minority - such as my self - can see the logic in showing us our negative experiences, with a view to pushing us towards it's positive counterpart?

Or should I be worried that it so obviously scares so many other people?

Can a positive communication also openly know that it scares many people and continue it's mission?

I feel like you are talking about the Cassiopaea material. I could be wrong.

Anyhow, if you find something in the material that helps you grow, then no matter what the source: positive or negative, it helped you. How we use information is just as much a question of positive or negative as the source of the material. Just as positive communications can be warped to be interpreted as negative communications, the reverse can be true as well.

I think we often forget that.

I feel inspired to leave you with this Ra quote:

Quote:26.36 Questioner: Then I am assuming all of the UFO groups who were getting telepathic contact from the Confederation were, shall we say, high-priority targets for the Orion crusaders, and I would assume that a large percentage of them were, shall we say, had their information polluted then. Can you tell me, do you have any idea what percentage of these groups were heavily polluted by the Orion information and if any of them were able to remain purely a Confederation channel?

Ra: I am Ra. To give you this information would be to infringe upon the free will or confusion of some living. We can only ask each group to consider the relative effect of philosophy and your so-called specific information. It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.

This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to beingness.
We truly are a paranoid species.

(06-29-2013, 01:24 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013, 09:29 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]The Information was extremely negative (but all true). However, the information also advised on how we could change these circumstances.

If we are talking about the cassiopaea material here. Only thing it compelled me to do was study up on psychopathy. Once I studied it long enough I realized that due to the way reality works only people who study psychopathy and or focus on psychopathy will see psychopaths, just as only people who focus on angels will see angels etc etc etc.

Psychopaths are an artifact generated by the search of scientists for the root cause of sentience without the acceptance of there being no root cause for sentience.

Trying to break the human away from the human will only show you the inhuman. So I am not surprised that people who wish to study those corrupted by power start to see more of those corrupted by power. I believe the cassiopaean social memory complex is now up to about 6% of the population being psychopaths and who knwos how large a percentage to be "authoritarian followers" "organic portals" and "sociopaths."

Thank GOD i got out of that insanity.

This insanity is so much softer ;D

All in all, what the cassiopaea material got me motivated to do is:

A) To not take people seriously, the more seriously they take themselves the less seriously I take them.

B) Super interested in psychopathy and the lack of emotions.

C) Super not into psychopathy and the lack of emotions.

D) To learn to read mysteries between the lines. I am most tickled pink by the storm that fell, if I remember correctly now, 2 trees in the forest near their chateou and Laura said it was something like "new space being cleared" and I immediately got the thought that "two rotten trees fall in the forest taking many a young sapling with them."

E) To not care about people who do this:

I still love how Laura said I'm a counter intelligence program agent when I was 14-15 years old because I said computer games can be used to educate and promote activities that are healthy if properly utilized. Apparently I was wrong and computer games are all about violence and nothing good could ever come out of them other than the release of desire for violence. Please say that to people who play games like Sims, Sim City, Creatures 2 etc etc etc.

My take on the Cass group is that its good if you approach it from a standpoint of it being nuclear waste that you have to sort through with tremendous care.

But you are living on a planet with thousands and thousands of good sources that you can approach that dont require you to take the same precautions as when handling nuclear waste. SO. I would recommend a great deal of distance. Unless you want a fast route through creation running in fear of all the monsters under all the beds. But thats for those with no protection on the path. Which is not the side I would recommend.

That being said. Any material can be used for any polarity. That is why in 3rd it is impossible to really know.
(06-30-2013, 06:36 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]My take on the Cass group is that its good if you approach it from a standpoint of it being nuclear waste that you have to sort through with tremendous care.

Sounds like a ringing endorsement! :3
Thanks for your responses - you have gave me food for thought.

The material in question is not Cassiopaea - Something certainly stinks regarding Laura in my opinion.

I made a visit over to her forum 2 years ago after reading what I thought, at the time, were some good articles from her self.

I think I managed two metaphysical posts before I was called a psychopath.

Her forum buzzes of negativity and cultist behavior.

I don't know whether to share what text it is that I am studying as our dear Carla has had contact with the same entity - I feel like this is a state of my own confusion I should clear up before openly state that which channeled text it is.

I'll return if I make any mental progress Smile

@NotSure - Brilliant explanation - thanking you.
(06-29-2013, 01:24 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

Take action, make changes, inspire people, combat the law with the universal law...

Honestly...It makes me feel that way.

But so many others took this text negatively - and it was shrouded in mystery and 'dodgy' dealings...

But for me, it just happened to be a brilliant catalyst.
My perspective is that facts are always fine. There are many many dark facts in the world but they are all neutral.

Things written using negative facts turned into statements which create needless fear in order to control indicate that red flags should go up in your mind. At the minimum, I might read something like that carefully with a lot of filters to keep the bad stuff from being committed to memory in my brain. It gets difficult when facts are spun to create more negativity and consequently, more fear - at that point, you can't be sure of the facts anymore and perhaps it's best just to throw it away..

If I see anything with fear in spiritual works, I just dismiss it immediately. That's a different class of text as far as I'm concerned.

That said, everyone will do it differently. IMO, discernment should never be done by vote or popularity contest. Everyone is completely unique and what makes sense and inspires me may make you cringe, and vice versa. I would perhaps think of what Quo always says as a preamble to every channeling prior to reading something like this. We often read something by an "authority" and want to believe that it's true because they are an authority. That just doesn't work. No one is a true authority over anyone else.
(07-01-2013, 09:05 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]My perspective is that facts are always fine. There are many many dark facts in the world but they are all neutral.

Things written using negative facts turned into statements which create needless fear in order to control indicate that red flags should go up in your mind. At the minimum, I might read something like that carefully with a lot of filters to keep the bad stuff from being committed to memory in my brain. It gets difficult when facts are spun to create more negativity and consequently, more fear - at that point, you can't be sure of the facts anymore and perhaps it's best just to throw it away..

If I see anything with fear in spiritual works, I just dismiss it immediately. That's a different class of text as far as I'm concerned.

That said, everyone will do it differently. IMO, discernment should never be done by vote or popularity contest. Everyone is completely unique and what makes sense and inspires me may make you cringe, and vice versa. I would perhaps think of what Quo always says as a preamble to every channeling prior to reading something like this. We often read something by an "authority" and want to believe that it's true because they are an authority. That just doesn't work. No one is a true authority over anyone else.

Thank you Scott, I am in agreement.

It has taken me much soul searching, but now I am prepared to state I believe Doris Ekker was in communication the true Hatonn.

It has taken me a total of 2 years to come to this conclusion.
I have had to discern at every corner, and always clear the fog - much fog gathered around Doris.
Everything from spiritual ,scientific , legal (legal indeed!), moral, factual...and teachings in discernment.
You have to dig right down beneath the BS, the Shills and the lies - and right there is the truth, Dharma's Hatonn did NOT stray from The Law of One.
The lies embedded over the truth almost made this task of discernment impossible - there were fakes and detractors around every corner - but something made want to fight to the end to find out, and today I'm glad I have.

Facts, Scott - Your statement sealed the deal for me. There is nothing wrong in stating facts - facts are facts, facts are neutral.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE FACTS IS WHAT WILL DETERMINE OUR OUTCOME.
See that? Just as Hatonn would say aha..He has taught me well - there's no way some charlatan, fraud or crazed CIA op's could inspire and teach me so.
Hatonn banged on SO much about truth and facts, and not deviating from such - the repetitiveness bored me, but he persisted...and I did need it drummed into my head after all.
Hatonn is supposedly 4th Density (consistent through out Urantia, LOO, and PJ) - The Density of love - and Hatonn has much love for us, as he always states, although he himself admits he is not always wise - none of Gods creatures are yet perfect.

Quote from Carla's Interview on RMN:
Quote:There was enough of a contest in the group in Detroit that a part of the group took off for the West in fear – like you just aren’t up with what’s happening now, and so they were asking nothing but fear-based questions. So Hatton becomes Lord and Master Hatton or something like that, and you get a very militaristic, glorified [channel]. Everybody’s got a title. Everybody’s got a echelon and there’s the elite. So here we go to negative. And of course the negative can sound a lot like the positive until they say, “Be afraid, be very afraid.”
http://www.llresearch.org/interviews/int..._0527.aspx

The above quote is in regards to the Detroit group that supposedly Channeled Hatonn, Carla highlight's the consequences of fear.
However Doris' Hatonn - would always end on the note of 'God to has a plan'. Hatonn would provide us information on the events that were leading the HU-man race away from God, but told them that is exactly why the hosts of God are here - to give us the tools needed to see God's plan come to fruition, over that of the 'adversary'.

Carla's quote continued:
Quote:There are a lot of things Ra talked about [concerning] what’s going to happen in the future and they said it’s a case of possibility/probability vortices. Until something happens, it hasn’t happened and it’s not real. But you can see the vortex forming towards something happening, and they can see the energies that are likely for something to happen. So the likely strongest possibility/probability vortex is the one that will probably happen. But they don’t say something will happen before it actually occurs. They never accepted questions about what was going to happen in the future and would say, “We don’t know, because it’s not happened yet, and you can change what happens by the way you think.”
http://www.llresearch.org/interviews/int..._0527.aspx

Dharma's material was most widely criticised for discussing things such as Nuclear war.
Why is has been criticised I have no idea.
Nuclear war was looming over our heads in the early 80's - in fact it was almost immanent.
Look at today 30 years on - If the middle east continues at this pace, nuclear war could quite easily be back round the corner.

Next - taken to court for selling herbal medicines, and copyright infringement. Their defence? You can't copyright the truth!... Frankly I agree. (even if it's not wise to agree Wink )

Anyway- I could go on for ages talking about this - thanks for helping me along the way.

ETA: In regards to the Detroit group, I found the Richard T Millers audio tapes about six months ago - to my surprise within ONE WEEK of me frequenting 3 different sites - the links were ALL pulled!

I've only found one version of his books to be bought for up to $500 each - beyond my means unfortunately.
If anyone is to find another resource for this material, I would really appreciate being notified Smile

In a related search - I just saw a derogatory comment in regards to Hatonn being called 'Commander' .... within Dharma's material he addresses this issue by explaining it is merely a metaphor we can use to understand his universal position.

He has an answer for everything. It fascinates me aha.
Was this originally posted in another sub-forum? I don't remember seeing this here before. Do you want me to ask Carla your original question?
(07-26-2013, 03:45 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Was this originally posted in another sub-forum? I don't remember seeing this here before. Do you want me to ask Carla your original question?

Nope, it's been here the whole time Smile

Yes please, I would never miss an opportunity to hear Carla.
I'm aware that my writing is not necessarily as accurate as my thoughts, I'm not sure how to explain the context of the questions posed in my initial post, however if you could manage that, I would be grateful.

If you need more material for the radio show, I would love to hear Carla speak on personality. Personality of higher beings and how the personality relates to ourselves, and how personality is our individuality (if that's an accurate statement). Maybe tell us about the personalities of those she has communicated with Smile
(07-26-2013, 08:06 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2013, 03:45 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Was this originally posted in another sub-forum? I don't remember seeing this here before. Do you want me to ask Carla your original question?

Nope, it's been here the whole time Smile

That's weird. It must have been in another timeline or something. I don't know how I missed it! :-/

(07-26-2013, 08:06 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes please, I would never miss an opportunity to hear Carla.
I'm aware that my writing is not necessarily as accurate as my thoughts, I'm not sure how to explain the context of the questions posed in my initial post, however if you could manage that, I would be grateful.

If you need more material for the radio show, I would love to hear Carla speak on personality. Personality of higher beings and how the personality relates to ourselves, and how personality is our individuality (if that's an accurate statement). Maybe tell us about the personalities of those she has communicated with Smile

OK your questions/comments are in the queue for next week!
(07-26-2013, 09:06 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird. It must have been in another timeline or something. I don't know how I missed it! :-/

I can relate to that! I've been having instances of 'time slips' these last few weeks. Not 'time slips' per say, but it's the only thing I can think of to describe me seemingly missing obvious points, and thinking I've read something, just to go back and see it reads something completely different as to what I just read.

Leaving me to question my sanity lol.

Thank you - I look forward to next week Smile
(07-27-2013, 07:25 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate to that! I've been having instances of 'time slips' these last few weeks. Not 'time slips' per say, but it's the only thing I can think of to describe me seemingly missing obvious points, and thinking I've read something, just to go back and see it reads something completely different as to what I just read.

Ah, that's just you slipping into alternate timelines! Have you had object disappear and reappear? My hubby and I have both had that happen. It was freaky at first but now that we understand it, it's kinda cool.

(07-27-2013, 07:25 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving me to question my sanity lol.

Relax! I see it as evidence that we really are at a nexus. Have you ever watched any of Nassim Haramein's videos? He explains it.

(07-27-2013, 07:25 AM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you - I look forward to next week Smile

Smile