Bring4th

Full Version: Moving Beyond Repetition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some aspects of our life repeat over and over again; like a broken record. And we sometimes wonder why. Is this an aspect of my personality that is fixed, and I am just 'wired' this way, to repeat the same negative and self-attacking thoughts? or is there something deeper - that these thoughts are a finger pointing to an area that needs more urgent attention?

there are a few passages in Ra which speak to the notion of 'things repeating until the lesson is learnt by the self'. If I may, I'll put these up for my (and possibly yours) consideration:

- -

1) an 'aware' and 'polarised' entity 'knows' what they are doing in life. They see the patterns, and recognise their meaning. The catalyst is well used.

Quote:19.18 Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to choose paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path-changing being more difficult the farther along is gone. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

2) pain (the repetitive sensation of 'unpleasantness') is quite often used by the Self to gain the attention of the 'self'.

Quote:83.27 Questioner: Now, in some cases it seems that this use of catalyst is almost in a runaway condition for some entities; that they are experiencing much more pain than they can make good use of as far as catalytic nature would be concerned. Could you comment on our present condition in the illusion with respect to that particular subject?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last query of this working of a full length. You may see, in some cases, an entity which, either by pre-incarnative choice or by constant reprogramming while in incarnation, has developed an esurient program of catalyst.

Such an entity is quite desirous of using the catalyst and has determined to its own satisfaction that what you may call the large board needs to be applied to the forehead in order to obtain the attention of the self. In these cases it may indeed seem a great waste of the catalyst of pain and a distortion towards feeling the tragedy of so much pain may be experienced by the other-self. However, it is well to hope that the other-self is grasping that which it has gone to some trouble to offer itself; that is, the catalyst which it desires to use for the purpose of evolution.

May we ask if there are any brief queries at this time?

life is not intended to be 'painful'. And this pain in this quote refers to physical pain, but pain is also mental/emotional. Along the lines of depression, 'not wanting to be here', non-appreciation of the experience etc etc. There are many ways to experience the pain of living.

- -

3) and finally, Ra speaks of the Confederation and their ability to help and aid us with information; the higher levels of understanding and coaching being offered, once the lower levels of data are put into practice.

we cannot 'advance' until we start living what we have learnt on a mental level; ie the theory MUST be put into practice for it to actually mean anything at all.

these practices having to do with the Law of Responsibility, taking ownership of one's thoughts, meditation and retrospection, and an earnest, sincere attempt to seek the love in each and every moment.

Quote:60.27 Questioner: Only if you deem it to be of importance I would request a comment. If you feel it unimportant we’ll skip it.
Ra: I am Ra. This information is significant to some degree as it bears upon our own mission at this time.

We of the Confederation are at the call of those upon your planet. If the call, though sincere, is fairly low in consciousness of the, shall we say, system whereby spiritual evolution may be precipitated, then we may only offer that information useful to that particular caller. This is the basic difficulty. Entities receive the basic information about the Original Thought and the means, that is meditation and service to others, whereby this Original Thought may be obtained.

Please note that as Confederation members we are speaking for positively oriented entities. We believe the Orion group has precisely the same difficulty.

Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls.

Therefore, the same basic information is repeated.

Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed.

basically, you can't just read 'Ra' and expect enlightenment and self-transformation, even though exposure to such undistorted data can be extremely clarifying on many levels. The enlightenment is not in the text; it is in the Self. The work is done, the discipline exercised, and then one moves into the stages of the adept and full co-creation of the life experience.

it all cases, it is through the Transformation of the Self (the Lovers, the Death, the Judgement archetypes) that one progresses and becomes a clearer conduit for the love/light that is omnipresent in creation.

- -

so the keys to progress are always present; in the everflowing inputs of catalyst, the daily dreamlife, and the opportunities to understand the self and the other in every interaction that we have in a day.

if we learn the lesson well and quickly, the integration is fast.

if we struggle, and perhaps ignore the prompts, the lesson repeats. Sometimes in an annoyingly repetitive way. It begins as a silent drone ... then a tap at the window ... then a banging on the wall ... then a loud shout outside ... until finally, the catalyst decides to kick the front door in, and barges fully into our consciousness - most usually in the way of a physical disease or unfortunate life circumstance. But teaching does not have to occur this way. The signals can be read at the earlier stages, and recognised for what they are:

a lesson being offered.

so repetition only occurs when needed.

life is never dull. It is offering exactly what you need to progress. Whether that is 'old data' (repeating catalyst) or 'new data' (novel catalyst).

opportunities are ever abundant my friends.

thanks for reading,

plenum
It's hard for people to change. It's so much easier to gain knowledge. True change involves changing one's beliefs, one's vibration, and a willingness to explore catalyst. This takes more than desire and knowledge, this takes true dedication. And even with dedication, it does not come quickly, but it comes.

To those who ask me about catalyst and evolution, I say: Any uncomfortable feelings or emotions that occur are way-signs to the lessons necessary for balancing and un-distorting oneself.

Quote:Along the lines of depression, 'not wanting to be here', non-appreciation of the experience etc etc. There are many ways to experience the pain of living.

Many people, including myself, have felt depression, of not wanting to be here, and of a dissatisfaction with the Earth experience. However, after discovering and dedicating myself as Ra describes, of attempting to find and seek the love in the moment, I use these feelings to dig deep into myself to find what needs to be balanced. To find the centers that are weaker, and to find the beliefs that I need to learn or unlearn to shine the full colors of the spectrum.

It is less helpful to experience the feelings of depression, or not wanting to be here, of not appreciating the Earth experience, and to simply conclude that those feelings will always be there. Love includes acceptance, but acceptance is of the moment. If one believes those feelings will always be there, that is not a balanced form of acceptance, because it often causes the following: 1) one often becomes uninterested in digging into the emotional catalyst giving rise to those feelings and becomes uninterested in finding the beliefs and distortions that need to be balanced 2) the belief that one has no power to change the future and that one will always experience these discomforting emotions weakens one's orange/yellow because at some level they no longer believe in their ability to manifest a future where they feel good about themselves in those areas.

Discomfort exists for a reason. One ignores discomfort at the risk of their own evolutionary stagnation. But it's not easy. For my journey, many a night was spent in deep meditation and still asking myself why I felt the way I felt. It takes time because my years of ignoring emotional catalyst caused my mind shove as much of the catalyst into the subconscious mind. This takes time much time to undo. But it is a beautiful destination to come out on the other side without the weight of the world on your shoulders, with your old issues and disturbances resolved, with a fresh start at a life where you are ready and eager to tackle new life challenges, head on, emboldened, encouraged, and thrilled by the prospective that you can find the love, in each and every moment, no matter how dark.

There is love in every moment. There is a reason Ra includes this lesson as one of the four useful exercises in polarization. These are not mere words. The goal is to find that love, and to become love, in the end.
There is a lesson I have not learned and it pops into my mind whenever I am with myself including when going to sleep... Very very persistent and disturbing.
Before one diagnoses oneself with depression, one best look around and see the planet one is on and think if its your depression (you are being pushed down) or if its the planets depression that you are picking up on.

But its neither here nor there since its the same entity but you know what I mean, I hope.
Good point not sure. Those times I have been down, feeling depressed, it could have been others' depression I was picking up on. There have been many times I didn't want to be here, and wish I was in 4D or higher already. Staying here is a difficult choice, beyond my ability to choose.
I was speaking with someone recently and when I raised these repeating patterns to their awareness they were not aware in any way, shape, or form. I was like why did God (since the person was christian) give you a hard upbringing and it was as if they had no clue they even wanted to grow or learn. After much laborious talking with the person, I find out that it will have to probably be a 2x4 across the noggin that will wake them up.

What can you do to help someone like this who is seeking relief from pain but unable to see the cause of it?
(06-29-2013, 10:08 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]2) the belief that one has no power to change the future and that one will always experience these discomforting emotions
If a person that held such a "belief" merely bothered to look at what constituted the "belief" itself they would see something groundless. Anything can be used as catalyst.

(06-29-2013, 10:08 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Discomfort exists for a reason. One ignores discomfort at the risk of their own evolutionary stagnation.
And people do not seek comfort. They tend to seek a level of discomfort they are willing to tolerate. And even then they don't actually seek it, but the habitual, unconscious questions they "ask" serve as a guide nonetheless. Confusion and distraction, a large part of our cultural overlay, helps support attitudes of acceptance for discomfort. Due to lack of awareness of self, people tend to only accept something which may promise to free themselves from such discomfort, when it is presented in a largely indirect and safe form of allegory. That unconscious longing is what makes "channeling" compelling to them.