Bring4th

Full Version: Propel into 4D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious of the implications of being able to propel oneself into 4D. Say you could leave 3D behind and go into 4D, what would that entail, and would one be able to handle this?
I'd take the chance. I've done quite a bit in 3D already that I think it's time to leave. I wish to serve from 4D. From 4D I would like to springboard into 5D or 6D home density. I've been brave enough. Let me go.
A significant part of me wants to leave 3d, but a deep part of me knows it's because I do not wish to face the catalyst here in 3d despite the fact that I chose to wander in part to learn from that catalyst.

Thus, I would stay. I would stay and try to learn the difficult incarnative lessons I came here to explore.

If you got me to answer this when I'm feeling down, I would probably say I would want to to go 4d. But I know I am here for a reason. And part of reason is learn some difficult pre-chosen lessons. I am on a path of evolution, of one where I wish to become one with the creator. I know I will have to eventually learn the lessons of my life in this life or another. Thus, I want to be on my deathbed knowing that I learned what I came here to learn or to have at least died trying.
If I went to 4d it'd just be to get awesome super-powers and return to 3d to have fun.
Karl I f'ing love your honesty man. It's legit.
Right now? No.

Maybe while sitting down with a good meal with someone I love and gazing lovingly into her eyes. Then I'd like to be in the 4th. But after the meal is over and we've done our full fusion thing. I feel I may want to return to the social layer 3rd D and do some more stuff here.

Edit: I nominate this to be the most disturbing nonchalant way I have described my inter-density jumping in this nickname on this forum.
If you suddenly became a bird, would you know how to fly? Personally I prefer for things to progress and grow organically.
I have a feeling that at some point we'll develop a virtual reality system where you can simulate being a bird. Intently enough until you can walk into being a bird.
All I know is I'm tired of my stomach pains. The prescription med doesn't seem to be working.

Melissa

(07-01-2013, 02:45 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]If I went to 4d it'd just be to get awesome super-powers and return to 3d to have fun.

Haha, yeah! Tongue
(07-01-2013, 02:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious of the implications of being able to propel oneself into 4D. Say you could leave 3D behind and go into 4D, what would that entail, and would one be able to handle this?
I'd take the chance. I've done quite a bit in 3D already that I think it's time to leave. I wish to serve from 4D. From 4D I would like to springboard into 5D or 6D home density. I've been brave enough. Let me go.

Ra: ...to aid the self in polarization towards love and light is to aid the planetary vibration.

But yeah, I understand what you're saying, GW - I've had such intense feelings (on red level) to leave this planet/place, and "go home"...

Only not so long ago, as it seems, I realized the gift of being here, and what I can actually bring/offer/give... I can not do this from 4D, or 5D, or 6D. I can only offer these gifts as a 3D entity, in 3D...

These are the *jewels* to be discovered, sought, understood, and then... if so wished... offered...

But as I said, this can only be done when being here, on the same level, and not otherwise, so to speak... Smile
I'm sure there are ways to serve while being in 4D, 5D, 6D. Even if serving 3D takes on a different meaning, I'd still go for it.
I feel done with my 3D lessons, or nearly done. Though there's probably much for me to learn, I still am ready to leave, if the opportunity presents itself.
(07-01-2013, 05:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is I'm tired of my stomach pains. The prescription med doesn't seem to be working.

Do you feel powerless my brother?

Unbound

Isn't 4D already around?
Since 4D only exists as your idea of it, what is it you would be propelling yourself into? If you can't answer the question, then what are you escaping from?
(07-01-2013, 08:18 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013, 05:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is I'm tired of my stomach pains. The prescription med doesn't seem to be working.

Do you feel powerless my brother?

To these stomach pains, yes, sort of. I've had to miss work because of them. They are brought on by coffee I have found, so I'm going to try not having that. An electric blanket is helping, so it isn't completely powerless.

(07-01-2013, 08:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Since 4D only exists as your idea of it, what is it you would be propelling yourself into? If you can't answer the question, then what are you escaping from?

Into a world with lightbodies that don't age or get sick. Where you make your own food, and you don't have to work for money because in 4D there is no money. A world that is much more harmonious, where I don't have to hear my mom complaining about things almost all the time.

Philosoraptor

(07-01-2013, 02:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been brave enough. Let me go.

Somewhat contradicting, little wolf.
(07-01-2013, 09:06 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013, 02:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been brave enough. Let me go.

Somewhat contradicting, little wolf.

I was told I was brave for being here in the first place. I took it from that context. Anyway, I think I'm fine now.

Unbound

Have you ever considered learning an energy healing modality, GW? I think you would be a natural!
(07-01-2013, 09:27 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever considered learning an energy healing modality, GW? I think you would be a natural!

I've been attuned to Reiki levels I-III, but I haven't used it all that much, so I'm pretty rusty in getting the energy to flow. It only sparsely helped with the pains.
I'd like to stick around for a bit longer. Mostly out of curiosity =)