Bring4th

Full Version: Infectious Fears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have you noticed how fears can become infectious?

for eg, one person says "this is bad, don't do this", and suddenly everyone starts doing it; ie becoming fearful?

I mean, does it really make sense to not show your face in a community of peers because of "energetic security reasons?"

The Creator is weak and can be attacked? The love and light is not enough to prevent one to be infringed on?

all fears originate in an orange ray blockage in the sense that one is lacking in self-power; ie that one is vulnerable. This is naturally projected into the outside world as 'fear'.

these fears then lead to yellow ray inhibitions (inability to share in a social environment), and so things magnify from there.

the reliance on 'energetic shelds' is also a sign of fear (ie something is out to get me).

Who can attack or infringe upon the Creator?

Quote:64.21 Questioner: Is there anything that we could do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. Continue to consider the alignments. You are conscientious and aware of the means of caring for the instrument in its present distortions having to do with the wrists and hands. As always, love is the greatest protection.
i remember a similar discussion occurred when we tried to discuss psychic shields (which you aptly mention plenum). people were of two minds about that topic and there were some interesting points raised on both sides. co-creating attack vs prudent measures to remove unwanted infringement.

i think this fear thing also applies to when people go back and delete things they have posted for one reason or another, sometimes even to threads that have remained inactive for ages. i really enjoy reading peoples opinions on topics (yes even the old ones) and its a real shame when i see someone has butchered a thread either out of some fear of infringing on people or because they changed their mind on a topic.
yes, thanks spero. This is an interesting topic, and points to how one relates to the external world and universe.

Ra, for example, had a preference to refer to so-called 'psychic attacks' as 'psychic greetings' ... as if to emphasise that it was one part of Creation communicating to another part ... and such 'greetings' work to make one aware of ongoing imbalances in the self ... and so while it might be experienced as something painful, difficult, and troubling, if the offering is seen for what it is, it is extremely beneficial when utilised correctly.
Fear spreads like a virus. I've experimented with the spread in a few ways. In a fearful environment I've stated (f.ex.): Fear the fear for it will ruin you. You cannot fear the fear for what is there to fear? You can only be which is facing fear.

I said it a bit more 'magically', creating loops in peoples minds to either self-break or to loose the concept of fear by confusion. By using fear to spread the 'virus' I infected a few people with the mindloop ending up with less fear than the group started with.
By saying this with total conviction added stability needed to process my conditioning.
(07-02-2013, 02:17 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]for eg, one person says "this is bad, don't do this", and suddenly everyone starts doing it; ie becoming fearful?

It has been said that it is best to be informed, and then make the best choice possible. This is not exactly fear based. This is simply choosing what one wants to experience.

Quote:all fears originate in an orange ray blockage in the sense that one is lacking in self-power; ie that one is vulnerable. This is naturally projected into the outside world as 'fear'.
I would say a little more complicated than that.

Quote:the reliance on 'energetic shelds' is also a sign of fear (ie something is out to get me).
When you are not happy being covered with mosquito bites, do you place screens in windows and doors out of fear? Or do you simply enjoy comfort? Shielding is a creative psychic exercise. The want for comfort does not always equate to fear, sometimes it is just the enjoyment of peace and calm. Claiming your own space.
Sometimes I'm afraid that I am so awesome, too awesome. But then I'm not.
Fear, in my understanding, is irrational negative response to circumstances and the other side of that is faith which is also irrational in a certain sense. I used to live in fear (darkness) until I learned (brought light) that the faith one has creates the illusion. If you believe flies will bite you without a screen, than it will be true. If you believe yourself to be the all powerful creator in need of no protection because of your omnipotence, than you are right. Or if you believe that you "are held in the arms of a kindly creator and supported at all times" you will be validated in your belief. Fear drives one's reality, while faith creates it.

For further reference on fear, consult your dream-world.
(07-04-2013, 02:55 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]Fear, in my understanding, is irrational negative response to circumstances and the other side of that is faith which is also irrational in a certain sense. I used to live in fear (darkness) until I learned (brought light) that the faith one has creates the illusion. If you believe flies will bite you without a screen, than it will be true. If you believe yourself to be the all powerful creator in need of no protection because of your omnipotence, than you are right. Or if you believe that you "are held in the arms of a kindly creator and supported at all times" you will be validated in your belief. Fear drives one's reality, while faith creates it.

For further reference on fear, consult your dream-world.

I tend to see fear as supressed (not yet conscious) negative wisdom.
The opus moderandi of the 6th density negative beings.
We know about it, it's shocking - we descended into a realm where we forgot about it. So it remains - as 'fear'.
Just remember - love is infinite - fear only goes to mid 6th where the reversal takes place.
The 'fangs' of negative wisdom are replaced by the 'wings'.
Quote:the reliance on 'energetic shelds' is also a sign of fear (ie something is out to get me).
I did the 5th session on my sister today to complete the repairs on her neck.

While she was under, I went ahead and added programming for self confidence and understanding others. I asked her higher self about changes that she needs, and it was interesting to find that it rather let me come up with what was best. I brought up a couple of scenarios for imagination/experience and anchoring as a way to dissolve tension. Most of the scenarios were not agreeable to the higher self.

What was interesting is that shielding popped into mind, and when I asked her higher self about this, they said it would benefit her. So I had her first create the shield, then go through the modifications as a way to experience first hand how to do it. Because I happened to have my own doubts, I had her view my own shield and describe it to me. She described it exactly as I had seen it before. After counting her out I went through a lot of questions to ensure that she really did understand how to do this.

I think that some humans have a perspective that shielding somehow does the opposite of what it was created to do. Why is this?
It's because there is nothing to shield against except unaccepted parts of oneself. That's my belief, anyhow.

Maybe people "need" them but I do not see it as such for myself.
(07-05-2013, 04:19 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]It's because there is nothing to shield against except unaccepted parts of oneself.
Does this apply to children as well? One thing I notice on this forum is that much of the individual perceptions do not take into account the experiences of children that do not yet have "unaccepted parts".
When I was 5 yrs old I was confronted by various demons and then I needed armor. When I got into my teenage years I still used shielding but at the end of them I was able to greet entities as with absolutely no fear. Much of this work has been done in my dreams and carried over to my waking understanding.
I think the usefulness of shielding really depends on the context.

Would anyone disagree that it was important for the Ra channeling group to rigorously do the banishing/shielding ritual before letting Carla enter the trance state?

On the other hand, if your waking everyday adult life involves psychic greetings from the other polarity, and you're not doing highly vulnerable lightwork, it might be useful see the greetings as showing you chinks and imbalances in your own armor that need to be addressed.

That being said, there is no need to go from sleeping to 100% perfectly awakened and 100% tackling of all catalyst overnight. It's too easy to get judgmental, and self judgmental about the ideal path versus one we are taking. If I'm upset, I may meditate but maybe I'll want a beer. If I'm worried about greetings, maybe I'll accept them or maybe I'll shield myself. I'm not going to beat myself up for not being 100% pure.

True purity comes from vibration of being from the green ray, not exercising my willpower and yellow through guilt and fear of "not truly following a pure path" and whipping myself into doing what "should be done." Thus, until such a time in my evolution that drinking to relax or shielding to block everyday greetings falls away naturally, I'm not going to beat myself up for being an "imperfect" human being.
I think some people have strange notions about the law of attraction. So I decided to try out everyone's theory on how it works. I decided that I do not want to attract a flat tire on my road trips. I took measures to ensure I do not attract a flat tire.

I removed the spare tire from the car and gave it to someone else. Now they can get the flat.BigSmile