Bring4th

Full Version: What are your favorite video games and what are you playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone posted something about felix the peaceful monk on skyrim
and i thought wow

this is actually wonderful lol

i was wondering what are some of your favorite games? Perhaps if we had common games we could multiplay? I'm mostly a PC gamer for now Smile
I've been playing Dominions 3 a lot recently because I saw Xise posting about it and remembered that it was fun Tongue
(07-04-2013, 12:34 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing Dominions 3 a lot recently because I saw Xise posting about it and remembered that it was fun Tongue

When I get done with my upcoming exam we should play! Smile
sure, I've never done multiplayer, so I expect I won't last too long Tongue
(07-04-2013, 01:01 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]sure, I've never done multiplayer, so I expect I won't last too long Tongue

That's the best part...interaction with other selves, and the ensuing betrayal and heartbreak, and glory of course!!

Btw, Dominions 4 has been announced as an ongoing project Smile
I've been playing planetside 2 and neverwinter atm (pc games). Both are free-to-play, decent quality and ive enjoyed them a lot, particularly planetside 2
Hi, game fans !

My number ONE game/simulation is Flight simulator 8 and 9 !!

You have nothing to prove, beat, kill . . . in this simulations !!
It is just a PEACEFUL/PACIFIC activity of take off, and
keeping an aircraft in the air !! . . .and land it. . .!

I mostly fly the Cessna 172N virtualy, becaue I also rent
a real Cessna 172N at the Beloeil airport, CSB3.
When I fly virtualy, the "call sign" of my plane is C-JEAN,
Juliett Echo Alpha November; we don't say the "Charlie".

And with FS, you can fly ONLINE, TALKING to other real persons
in other planes, and with the control towers' personnel, that are:
ground, arrival, departure, tower, terminal,. . .etc. . . !!

REALLY VERY fun to do !!!
You do NOT have to be better than anyone else !!!

Blue skies.
i've been playing warframe apparently you can do the whole mission in stealth but i've never seen it accomplished

so i just hack and slash my way thru it all. plus u don't get loot otherwise soo umm

i'm still interested in a service to others experience in a video game.
I love playing Medic in TF2. Sadly not for a long time now.

I play WoW on Azjol Nerub (EU) with GF.

I actually have alot of games I want to play but all my computers are in some way flawed. The one I have now is a pure game monster but has flawed RAM. Originally this just made me stop gaming but recently it started to affect it working at all, so fixing.

Also, if anyone wants to add me on Steam I have the same nickname there as here.
Meaning to finish ME3 with all DLC's but I did so much magic around ME3 that this will, if I complete it well, seriously alter who I am as I will get certain answers I have been postponing (such as relationship/life-cycle answers and so forth). Including but not limited to if I should stay in the 4th, go to the 5th or 6th or drop down to a 3rd in a more permanent fashion.

So that has been postponed for 6-9 month or so and I still haven't worked up the courage to finish it...

Blue babies...