Bring4th

Full Version: Gratitude ROCKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gratitude ROCKS! NOW I begin my role, of playing Life with Gratitude rock ´n role!!!

With a Gratitude rock in my pocket, I feel plugged in to the Gratitude socket.
Peace, love n joy flows free from there, transforming the world of imagined falseness and fear.
Love and truth be aware, completion is near!
oh yes, All worship the Attitude of Gratitude!!!!

BigSmile

[Image: vzwI5oQ.jpg]

and to keep things grounded:

Quote:94.12 Questioner: It seems to me that the Experience of the Mind would act in such a way as to change the nature of the veil so that catalyst would be filtered so as to be more acceptable in the bias that is increasingly chosen by the entity. For instance, if the entity had chosen the right-hand path the Experience of the Mind would change the permeability of the veil to accept more and more positive catalyst, and also the other would be true for accepting more negative if the left-hand path were the one that was repeatedly chosen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but there is a further ramification.

As the entity increases in experience it shall, more and more, choose positive interpretations of catalyst if it is upon the service-to-others path and negative interpretations of catalyst if its experience has been along the service-to-self path.

positive here is not 'feel good' type feelings, but using a catalyst in a way that leads to polarisation on the right hand path.

so yes, gratitude for all catalyst, all things that come one's way!

peace brother
Sincere unconditional Gratitude is the bridge that connects us to the inner dimension of grate-fullness.

The number for gratitude that is associated with the collective inner dimension of gratefulness is 8. It is unattached, infinate in nature/self-sustaining.

[Image: Infinite_Love_and_Gratitude.jpg]
Today was such a peaceful and joyous day for reasons unbeknownst to me. I just had this smile on my face for most of the day and night at work. Even as we had to xray a baby that was the victim of possible abuse due to the multiple bruises along with a bleed in her brain, I just stood there in this peaceful moment asking where to find the love in something so tragic. At that moment, a nurse walked by and said "someone needs to get hurt" as in the caretaker sitting outside needed some payback. I just kinda smirked and let the negative comment pass by with him as I knew that this little one was supposed to be in this moment. I thought for a moment that I was being insensitive or emotionless to the whole thing but then my intuition reassured me that all was well.

Throughout the night, I just walked around with this smile on my face as I helped patients. Then came the moment. I had to xray a lady who wasn't able to eat for ten days because of her nausea and vomiting. I helped her through the exam while holding her and rubbing her arm or leg with as much love as possible as I positioned her for the various X-rays.

As I was rolling her back into her room. She started pleading with me to stay with her to which I responded by saying that I had more people to help. She understood and as I'm walking out of the room, she says "I love you". I was so taken aback by it, I just kept waking out but wished I would have said it back though I guess I wasn't ready for such a thing. It was the most gratifying thank you I have ever received.