Bring4th

Full Version: Are most social memory complexes hiveminds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've come to the conclusion that many individual human wanderers of a social memory complex -- a very united one at least -- will be a direct manifestation of all who is within the complex.

So it seems social memory complexes never leave their wanderers even as they incarnate here for they are them... The collective choice to wander has led to the manifestation of their incarnations, their every thought and choice they make. And when such a wanderer returns, every choice is merged and experienced by the collective perhaps even as the incarnation is underway. All things are experienced in unity. A true hivemind. A true singular being that has never truly split even as it puts part of itself into incarnation.

A mature SMC isn't really a group but a individual of relatively massive proportions comparable to the Creator himself.

It seems as creation gets to know itself spiritual mass grows in this way. We continue to take experience from more and more of creation and it adds to us to where we inevitably end up as the Creator.

Is this correct?

I used to hold this in misunderstanding, in disgust... Briefly, I held my own ego as a prized possession. I dreamed of roaming the universe without merging with anything but only through experience I gained by my own individual choice. Yet this will remain a fantasy and a delusional one considering how incredibly inefficient it would be not to merge with others and understand their experiences and memories...

And it seems I am already merged. If my meditation serves correctly, my thoughts are already the very result of a collective-mind I can barely quantify. But with a veil so strong, even what many would consider gods become disenfranchised. It's why wandering is considered so dangerous by some.

Nonetheless, it seems an incarnation of even the most united social memory complex can split themselves from it and become an entirely new being unto itself, for a social memory complex does not bond and constrain its members; it works with them in their entirety and even their freewill... If a social memory complex wishes to split, it shall split. Although it seems such divorce is highly improbable once the veil is removed from a beings mind.
Spirituality is overrated. Everything is one, the most mundane task can be "spiritual".
Even existing is spiritual. So how could a factory worker who drinks two bears every night and watches football considered less important or less spiritual than the one who meditates in the room built by factory workers and masons?

Edit: although I recognize beer is not the same as bear, I am going to leave the misspelled version there. Amazing visual feedback, that one gives.

Edit2: Actually, I wanted to post this in this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7538

BigSmile
We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. Smile
Are most social memory complexes hiveminds?

I would say that by sixth density, the social memory complex is, for all rights and reasonable purposes, a singular entity.

A 4th density social memory complex still contains individuals, as does a 5th density social memory complex. Though one can progress through 5th density without social memory if they so desire.

(07-05-2013, 02:47 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I used to hold this in misunderstanding, in disgust... Briefly, I held my own ego as a prized possession. I dreamed of roaming the universe without merging with anything but only through experience I gained by my own individual choice. Yet this will remain a fantasy and a delusional one considering how incredibly inefficient it would be not to merge with others and understand their experiences and memories...

This fantasy is what seemingly took us out of oneness. That isn't a bad thing, or a good thing. It's just a thing. The dream is to see where this seemingly separate spark will go. To what lengths will it dream till it chooses to wake up to reality?

The dream is harmless, and whatever your will is, so is the will of the creator. True reality cannot be affected or harmed in any shape way or form. I wouldn't worry about spiritual entropy or efficiency. There is nothing wrong with explorations of individuality. We are where we are. There is a continuum of consciousness levels which represent all conceivable experience. Those who desire individuality fall within a certain spectrum of that continuum. They are not lesser, or greater, they just are where they are.

It is certain that eventually one will grow tired of individuality, and become willingly absorbed into the allness of the creator once again. Or rather, wake up from the dream that separation was ever possible in the first place.

The wanderer is, conceivably, a being that has already got their "fill" of individuality so to speak, yet incarnate here to help raise the planetary consciousness. However, they become completely the creature of 3rd density once incarnate, and may even be caught up in the planetary vibration (karma will cause them to keep coming back) if they demonstrate a severely negative orientation towards other selves.

This would, of course, separate them from their social memory complex.

Philosoraptor

(07-05-2013, 02:47 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Briefly, I held my own ego as a prized possession.

There is only One Ego, One I Am. Everything else is an illusion—that is, a distortion from that singular One.

Individuation/division is a functional aspect of Creation: the inevitable merging/blending of apparently separate parts is necessary to experience (i.e. know what it is like) to be a unified whole: a singular, absolute, indivisible One/Unity/Infinity.

Therefore, it is not only natural but also to be expected, the higher the density (more specifically, during the density of unity), the idea of "individualization" begins to fall away.

PS: What do you think sexual fusion implies?
(07-05-2013, 02:08 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]PS: What do you think sexual fusion implies?
[Image: ouroboros-1-1.jpg]

Unbound

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We must qualify correctness of this query. A portion of the Confederation which is not working with third density but finds its aid best used in other harvests— that is the second-density harvest— is responsible for aid in these harvests. The Confederation, as we have stated previously in these sessions, is composed of many of those in other densities, in your own density, within your planetary sphere, and within the inner or angelic realms. Each of those entities developing a mind/body/spirit complex, and then developing a social memory complex, and then dedicating this social memory complex to the singular service to the One Creator, may join the Confederation.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. 

Quote:The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. 

Quote:Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. 

Quote:Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use.

Quote:There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love.

Quote:Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?

Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then become[s] known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. I speak for the social memory complex termed Ra. 

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. You speak with Ra. There is no separation. You would call it a social memory complex thus indicating many-ness. To our understanding, you are speaking to an individualized portion of consciousness.

So far as I can ascertain, Ra is a descriptive name for an identity which is a vibration that is of a particular orientation or seeking. This identity became shared when the group of body/mind/spirit complexes chose and developed themselves towards a particular orientation and then by that harmonious alignment awakened to their collective memory which was latent.

As I understand, this is a choice of seeking and no one is forced in to a social memory complex, it is more of a harmony, a natural alignment with an archetypal identity.

Consider that the identity of Ra existed before the social memory complex that is in tune with that identity. Ra is like a certain shape, a certain pattern or design that is inherent in the intelligence of the universe. Any entity which shapes itself according to that design, is of that identity, for the shaping is the choosing of the identity.

It is also suggested that it is possible for a social memory complex to disintegrate, which is suggested to be a function of the separation of the orientation of seeking of the body/mind/spirit.

There also appears to be a difference in layers of what a social memory complex is. Ra refers to themselves as a social memory complex. They also refer to planetary social memory complexes. They also at times seem to refer to individuals as social memory complexes.

So, what does it mean to have a "complex" developed? I have seen surprisingly little discussion surrounding this. It seems to me that a complex is the 'details of the shaping' or the pattern of the identity.

One may consider a complex in terms of a psychological complex, or in terms of a construct established by many aspects working as one.

It seems suggested to me that a social memory complex is a naturally arising phenomenon that happens when entities are in vibrational harmony. Key to this is also that Ra has said that social memory complexes are primarily a fourth density phenomenon although there are a mention of a few high third density ones.

The key in this is that third density can only be graduated from by polarization. Thus, by polarization, one naturally tunes themselves gradually to some social memory complex identity or other according to what their vibration is. This isnt to say one isnt always tuned to a social memory complex, but there appears be a distinct awakening to this realization of awareness when the entities become aware of themselves as a social memory complex.

Once again, it seems suggested that there is nothing arising which was not already there, but there is the process of manifestation.

Those who walk in the same direction do not differentiate themselves in path, in direction of seeking. When the direction of seeking changes, the path changes, and so too do those with whom one walks. Names are unimportant, what is important is the choice of identity, of one's "shape".
Eternal, I am sure you are familiar with Seth's dialogues on how identity becomes ever-dynamic as a being progresses, when they begin to take from more and more beings surrounding them? Does that have any relation to this at all?
(07-05-2013, 02:30 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013, 02:08 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]PS: What do you think sexual fusion implies?
[Image: ouroboros-1-1.jpg]

i'm going to skip reading most of this thread because this seemed to be the most interesting question to me

I think about this a lot. sexual fusion would be an orgasm had by both parties at the same time. However if this is the gateway to intelligent infinity we're talking about activating 4D or 5D bodies. Therein lies the mystery. Isn't it exciting. One mind blowing orgasm could catapult you to ascension rofl jussstt kidding

But I think I am on to something, I just don't know what yet. I've been wanting to have contact with Ra to figure these things out. Wanting to start a channeling group.
(07-05-2013, 04:01 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. You speak with Ra. There is no separation. You would call it a social memory complex thus indicating many-ness. To our understanding, you are speaking to an individualized portion of consciousness.

Also, this should not be construed as an individual, unique identity. Ra is communicatiing to thousands of beings at once. I believe they said as many as 352,000 lines of communication at one time. This entails multiple conciousnesses working within Ra but that does not neccessarily imply they are seperate in identity nor in thinking. Rather it's like one of many parallel cores within a single processor.

We may or may not be in agreement. However, as they said, there is no seperation.

Unbound

It could perhaps pertain to Seth's dialogues in that regard, although it was not in my thoughts.

Also, why does an identity have to be the identity of only one individual in order to be individual and unique? Even if there are many consciousnesses whom have all distorted themselves in the manner of Ra, that makes Ra no less Ra.

My ultimate point was that no one is tied to any complex or other permanently unless so by choice. Once a body/mind/spirit develops in to a social memory complex they are then capable of joining ANY social memory complex according to the vibration they tune themselved to by their manner of seeking.
(07-05-2013, 04:32 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]It could perhaps pertain to Seth's dialogues in that regard, although it was not in my thoughts.

Also, why does an identity have to be the identity of only one individual in order to be individual and unique? Even if there are many consciousnesses whom have all distorted themselves in the manner of Ra, that makes Ra no less Ra.

My ultimate point was that no one is tied to any complex or other permanently unless so by choice. Once a body/mind/spirit develops in to a social memory complex they are then capable of joining ANY social memory complex according to the vibration they tune themselved to by their manner of seeking.

I see.

To your first point, one who distorts themselves in such a way to become those of Ra is pretty much Ra. Identity is merely a matter of perception. Perceptively, they indeed become united with Ra. They begin to see as Ra with the major defining point as complete collaboration. Otherwise, indeed they are a sovereign clone of the conciousness which I find to be highly unlikely to exist. There is the exception of all prior experience of such a being overshadowing the eons of spiritual mass collected within the Ra complex which is, again, highly unlikely to exist. In which case, they would remain "unique."

All things are unique but classifications have their margins albeit subjective.

My ultimate point that joing a SMC isn't a matter of taking on a membership card and subscribing to some ideal, some identity but rather taking and giving spiritual mass to all of those whom are in a group.

SMCs are capable of merging but it is not done on a whim. There are lasting implications from deciding to completely unite souls; Great responsibilities. There is a reason why SMCs stay independent in their identity to some degree for some time.

SMCs start out as casual groups but do they not indeed merge? Isn't that made clear?

I agree that these relationships can end but at a certain point that becomes highly improbable.

Unbound

I see it musically, harmonically. If you are tuned to 440hz A, one would say that vibration is an identity. A 440hz cycle is a 440hz cycle regardless of whether or not it is called the note A, or the name Bob.

This is, to me, a key aspect of why Ra refers to the channeler as an "instrument" is because they are able to "play" the body vibrationally by the process of tuning. The process of tuning in to the vibration of Ra is like tuning the strings of a guitar so that certain harmonies arise. There is a certain harmony that is Ra, an arising of vibration, and so I see it that any who tunes themselves in to that vibration IS that vibration.

How did Carla channel Ra? By accomodating the tuning of his vibration, and in that aspect, she allowed the identity of Ra to temporarily become her identity. Thus, Ra speaks as Ra, and not as Carla speaking for Ra.

Also, yes, I agree that there is a point where the bonds of such a relationship is so thorough that the idea of separating is unthinkable, however that is still the choice of the individual. I do not believe Ra would force any consciousness to be a part of their complex against their free will.
(07-05-2013, 05:00 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I see it musically, harmonically. If you are tuned to 440hz A, one would say that vibration is an identity. A 440hz cycle is a 440hz cycle regardless of whether or not it is called the note A, or the name Bob.

This is, to me, a key aspect of why Ra refers to the channeler as an "instrument" is because they are able to "play" the body vibrationally by the process of tuning. The process of tuning in to the vibration of Ra is like tuning the strings of a guitar so that certain harmonies arise. There is a certain harmony that is Ra, an arising of vibration, and so I see it that any who tunes themselves in to that vibration IS that vibration.

How did Carla channel Ra? By accomodating the tuning of his vibration, and in that aspect, she allowed the identity of Ra to temporarily become her identity. Thus, Ra speaks as Ra, and not as Carla speaking for Ra.
I don't think channeling is equivalent to an exchange and building of spiritual mass. I believe the metaphysics are far more complex and are derived from the experiencing of memories and experience of others.

One does not simply join a SMC by tuning themselves to the complex. There is a far greater giving and taking; A sexual fusion.
Social Memory Complexes are the most fascinating thing to me. You probably can approach Creator a lot faster as one than trying to do it by yourself. It makes me wonder in 5D as an individual vs social memory complex, which is more efficient. I don't think you lose any of your individuality by joining a complex. It is enhanced. It's like sharing stories with a whole planet of people. If I am worthy, I may be able to join Ra again after this life. Or I may be part of a 5D complex. I don't want to be alone and go through a density by myself after I'm out of here. 3D is harder because you don't have the complex. At least a very strong one. There are too many differing opinions and a lot of chaos and disharmony in 3D. I can't imagine what wonders you can create as a social memory complex in 5D and 6D where everything is light.

Unbound

Is not the instrument ever needing to be tuned?

One player may like one tuning more than another, it resonates with them more, so they more and more often tune and retune their instrument to the tuning that they resonate with. Over time they become more and more familar with the use of that tuning and it becomes part of who they are and their expression.

It is the tuning that orientates and so it is through the tuning that a group of entities may orientate themselves in alignment and thus awaken their latent collective memory by a natural sharing.

It could be said to be a sexual fusion, I suppose, if one wants to use that as a working analogy. I see it as a Vesica Pisces, the crossing and mating of fields to yield a shared identity but with each field still being its own.

You can tune many instruments all to the same tuning and they then are able to share in the same vibrations, the same identity of the song.

Yet, is not the Creator the only player?

Quote:The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem.
To your last question, indeed.

Tuning is a function of shared experience, I reckon. Not a function unto itself out into the higher densities.
Are any social memory complexes hive minds?

Unbound

(07-05-2013, 05:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]To your last question, indeed.

Tuning is a function of shared experience, I reckon. Not a function unto itself out into the higher densities.

Tuning is the process of balancing, imo. One progresses through the densities by adjusting their tuning to allow a greater vibration of Light to sing through them. Without a sufficient harmony, a greater vibration cannot be sustained. Are we not all ultimately seeking to tune ourselves to intelligent infinity?
(07-05-2013, 05:34 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013, 05:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]To your last question, indeed.

Tuning is the process of balancing, imo. One progresses through the densities by adjusting their tuning to allow a greater vibration of Light to sing through them. Without a sufficient harmony, a greater vibration cannot be sustained. Are we not all ultimately seeking to tune ourselves to intelligent infinity?
Yes. This is all correct. I do not dispute this.

I encourage you to meditate on your origins and the inner-trunks of your mind, Eternal. Perhaps I underestimate you and for that I ask you to pardon me. May I become a mere student once more if this is proven a farce.

However, again, I encourage you to look deep inside yourself without preconceptions. You just might be surprised what you find.

We are merely arguing the specifics of metaphysics. It's relatively unimportant. And I must say I would have found your view far more appealing and comforting a month or two ago.

Unbound

Which part exactly should I be meditating upon? Aha

The identity that I currently am is derived from one ultimate source, but from many branches of experience. Some of those branches have never crossed eachother until now, others have in the past, and others will not yet until in the future.

Such is a story that is far too vast for any forum post, and one that is not yet finished being told.

I only tell my story, my logos, but such does not exist if not for all of the other stories. My story is dependent upon the existence of a storyteller and that storyteller IS. Yet, who hears the story?

(07-05-2013, 05:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Are any social memory complexes hive minds?

I was actually thinking this myself. I know second-density animals function with a hivemind but I have never seen a social memory complex as the same because of the individuation process out of the hivemind through third density.
Once all actions and thoughts are experienced in unison, individuality becomes a extraneous construct. It exists but it is only a part and a manifestation of a unity which is an individual unto itself.

This is only what I have found.

Unbound

Quote:“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”

Nothing is extraneous, everything is included and may be utilized. Individuality is only a burden if it is denied to any aspect of the all. Every point of space in and of itself is individual, but that does not mean there is not also collective.

I might mention that Free Will is a distortion, an option and yet, there still appears to be individual identity even when there is no free will.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack-of-free-will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

In the Seth material, I have always found Seth Two to be most interesting.

http://members.tripod.com/j_meanne/SETH2.html
I assume the Archangel Michael would be an example of a being that is completely united with the Creator but still with an expressed individuality?

Unbound

Of course, Michael is still Michael, but never having taken on free will he is no less Michael, yet has never been 'separate' from the Creator.

Although, that being said, Michael is in all, and one may awaken that connection through realization.

I'd mention also that like Ra, Michael is just a descriptive name for a vibratory identity.

Isn't it interesting how so many names have a 'meaning' behind them?
(07-05-2013, 05:57 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013, 05:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Are any social memory complexes hive minds?

I was actually thinking this myself. I know second-density animals function with a hivemind but I have never seen a social memory complex as the same because of the individuation process out of the hivemind through third density.
I think the requirement is to have achieved, at some point, sufficient individuation from the collective before participation in a S.M.C. is possible. That type of intersubjective 'telepathy' requires at least some degree of blue-ray activation and balance. I can't see how the O.P. premise makes any sense.

Philosoraptor

(07-05-2013, 05:03 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]One does not simply join a Social Memory Complex by tuning themselves to the complex. There is a far greater giving and taking; A sexual fusion.

"Sexual fusion" is not merely a fanciful term for describing a sexual intercourse/exchange. This is the literal fusion of sexual (bi)polarity and is characteristic of 6th-density entities throughout the density of unity.

Just as bisexual reproduction had its beginnings with 2nd density, so too does it come to an end through the course of 6th density.

For all intents and purposes, 6th-density entities are androgynous hermaphrodites. Male/female differentiation becomes history.

Unbound

This is going to sound weird, but I just had the most intense deja vu, I totally had a distinct, short dream where I saw that post, Philosoraptor. So weird...
We did this question on the radio show last week.
(07-08-2013, 06:57 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]We did this question on the radio show last week.

I appreciate her response very very much. I agree completely.

SMCs aren't hiveminds at least not by the standard of the Borg. I should have used another term.
Pages: 1 2