Bring4th

Full Version: I have a feeling most wanderers aren't spiritual...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through my spiritual seeking, I've discovered that a person I really got along with and was very similar to, is of the same social memory complex as me. Except since then I've looked beyond the veil and he's still probably agnostic to the concept of an intelligent universe.

According to some things I've heard, it seems a significant amount of wanderers aren't spiritual at all. It may even be rare that they become concious to a significant degree.

Do wanderers often come to planets such as this to forget and really engage in the illusion? Have you found in your seeking that most of them aren't significantly spiritual?
I think the most telltale sign of a wanderer is deep desire for rapid self-improvement and self-evolution, and a tendency to think about things for themselves.

Many of these are my close friends, and they are quite different from most people.
Speak of the observer bias.
(07-05-2013, 06:28 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Speak of the observer bias.

Perhaps I am biased, haha. It's why I ask.
(07-05-2013, 06:21 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I think the most telltale sign of a wanderer is deep desire for rapid self-improvement and self-evolution, and a tendency to think about things for themselves.

Many of these are my close friends, and they are quite different from most people.

I agree.
No no no, not you specifically, just the whole "measurer changes what is measured" phenomena.
Well, if life had 'worked out' for me I probably wouldn't have awoken.
I sometimes still wonder if I have awoken. I try to follow spiritual matters when I can.
I have the knowledge and such of densities and such.
But am I truly awake?
I guess that depends on how I can consciously polarize.
My personal experience with people is that most, if not all of them, wanderers or not, will question their reality at some point(s) in their life. They will realize something is amiss, they will question it. But in many cases, deep-rooted fear of rejection and judgement will take over and put a stop to their desire to known more, to know the truth. Societal control mechanisms are powerful, and we are only starting to dismantle them as a race. Also note that being spiritual is also not a sure key to freedom, and the line which separate spirituality from religion and dogma is a fine one, in this world. What may start as an expansive spiritual practice can sometimes morph into a constrictive ritual and inflexible set of beliefs if one is not careful.

So, to answer your question Adonai, yes, I do believe a number of wanderers may live in denial, but it's no a fate unique to wanderers; much of the human race lives in denial of their divine nature. The veil is thick and only a handful of people are spared from the forgetting process. The challenge therefore is not only to remember, but also to have the courage to pursue the truth, regardless of where it takes us.

Philosoraptor

(07-05-2013, 05:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes still wonder if I have awoken. I try to follow spiritual matters when I can.

Try? You try? You just merely "try" whenever you "can"? Lack of genuine incentive and motivation right there, little wolf.

Quote:But am I truly awake?

The need to question your own "wakefulness" implies uncertainty, insecurity, and un-realization. Therefore, my friend, your answer is: no, you are not awake.

(Yet.)

Were you not in self-doubt, you would not ask.

PS: And no, half-way awake or partially awake ain't truly awake.
The more I learn about spirituality the more I understand not so much the nuts and bolts but the operations? I'll try to explain more of this in a bit. I agree with Adonai One in that I don't tend to meet other wanderers engaging in the same spiritual activities that would be pertaining to lightworkers in my idea after the veil. I think we should be more hardcore with this grassroots tesla coil bit. I think people should have the means to create their own electrical sources.

Sure sometimes I hear my higher selves yell and most of the time i can't differenciate my own thoughts from theirs though I guess If I my own ego were to say spirituality should be fusing higher vibrations with all there is around me. Is this something you can do all day sure it is. Is it something most people do all day in their own best limited understanding of what is which is usually not that limited in a wanderer's case. Yes it is something most people do.

So people will actively engage in service to self or service to others functions largely unaware of other reasons why such as the soul path intention, but nonetheless they perservere and continue to lighten the planetary vibration. Will they end up getting stuck there? Here? Earth. I don't know. Time is the only stopgap in this illusion. However if all paths lead to the one, they will have their lives if not in this one where they also awaken. Perhaps this knowledge of the Law of One is more widespread in the future? I hope so. Though it would be a lot easier if The confederation were here.

Individuals who choose not to accept this type of information I find, make it so because they are not here, and since they cannot see or hear them they continue unabashed in the knowing that they as in the Confederation, are not here. And If they are not here then they will simply continue on with their lives. I also continue on with mine to find those that are perceptive.

I did a CSETI 5 excercise where you like imagine yourself on earth where you are and zoom out google maps style. until you see the solar system at large. Then sending this intention and inserting it into an energy wave and letting go of the thought, the want, and the energy so that it would manifest. I forgot to set the intention that I wanted a ship from the confederation to come, I didn't filter and I got anyone. A ship appeared and it just danced around like a mosquito, though bright as a star.

It almost said something to the extent of neener neener with the pattern of the dance. I have a ship and I'm up here. F.U.
So I thought to myself well here's a sts ship perhaps I immediately evoke these negative feelings of rejection, and yet have love for the encounter. It reminded me of prime directive.

We need to get to our friggin space age first before we'll make that kind of contact. So perhaps that does involve not focusing on the spiritual as much and focuses on the steps that happen before learning that spiritual thing. the world is already on baby spirituality ... like the secret. like i dunno all movies about synchronicity. and movies and tv shows that even start to describe the notions of consciousness. By then it will be over for the decisions of who has made the choice, thoughout their lives. And the cycle will continue.

The reason why I think we need to develop technologically is because we're severely limited and it's ridiculous that you have this earth opera in the background with black ops and nazis and the pope and shady bankers and noble families and really what seems just like baggage in the collective human field. People refuse to believe that it goes so deep, they say how can something so complex be orchestrated in such a way....

maybe it is sts thinking to say that. though i believe at this point people are content to firmly staying ignorant until the opportunity arises in such a way that is easier to understand with facts nuts and bolts shouting them in the face. at least that's what i think when it comes to americans. I don't know about the rest of the world. If Russia recently had a tv show about the financial scandal with DW what is the long term impact is yet to be seen. All these people on the other side of the continent know the truth that is going on now right now. What about here where it's happening? When is this sh*t over so to speak. I do meet more people who understand and know it, from time to time, as much as I meet a 9/11 truther. Close to nil. And by truther i think that very word demeans the very meaning truth. The way that it's referred to in society and communicated.

Whoever is doing this is clever as f*** and carefully setting the status quo.
Wanderers are born into 3D bodies with the veil of forgetfulness in place. They are subjected to all of their civilizations "normalcy," which very much includes learning hate and fear and lying and greed and personal independence.

I required a near death experience when I was 25 to wake me up, but then the world continued to interfere, and while I didn't forget, I sort of put it on hold.

Then in my 40's I required a complete nervous break-down, after family theft and lies and betrayal (which I had been blind to) was fully revealed. Poverty and depression and terror and obesity and hermitage happened.

I woke up one day, with the simple thought (out of the blue) that: "I am lovable and that I am loved."

I also realized lessons learned from that 5 year experience: humility, an understanding of insanity, patience, personal power, compassion, etc. I also understood that this betrayal had been a soul contract which I had asked for. Forgiveness followed.

Then contact with my Teachers (My Guide? My Higher Self? My Elders? Angels? A crowd of Beings actually) ensued. I've learned and I teach that all things, even (especially) the most painful, are our teachers. And the importance of love of self too. Even our "mistakes" are teachers.

I've finally learned what I am, and (privately, in my head) I am aware of it. I cannot say it aloud, it sounds too much like bragging.

Recently I went grocery shopping and while pulling into a parking space I saw a man sitting on a rock, our eyes met, and we nodded hello to each other. His family was visiting for the 4th of July, and he was very upset. He was smoking and he said "look at how unhappy I am, I don't even smoke." He kept repeating his upset, and his depression, and his reluctance to go home.
I decided that he needed a bath, so I said nothing but began moving my hands over his head, asking That ONE to spread the Light of Love and calm all around him, and visualizing him covered by this Light of Love.
He was shocked. He began to cry. He credited me with power that I don't really feel comfort with. He said that he felt what I did, and that it was wonderful and amazing. He gave me credit for it, but I denied it, I kept telling him that it wasn't me, it was God. But he insisted it was me.

My sweetheart crazy dog Gracie was abused before I adopted her. On a regular basis I cover her with that same Light, because she needs it. A while ago I hired an animal psychic to help me talk to her, and the first thing the psychic did was ask Gracie if I was a good human (?) She then told me that Gracie loves me, and that she said that I had "saved her life," and that she loves the "white bubble" I sometimes give her. She said that no one else had ever done that for her before.
@ Charles - Do you ever teach others the LOO? Have you ever tried to take on students?
No I don't teach classes or give talks. I'm totally unknown actually.

All of my teaching is one on one, and it happens: At parties I may meet a stranger who decides to unload to me, or in a dog park, or waiting on a line, or when parking my car, etc.

There are no accidents, so I appreciate the opportunity as it presents.

I also one on one, do spiritual hypnosis seasons. Those I get paid for.

I've learned (whatever it is that I have learned), by life experience, and by reading and talking and thinking. I do not feel qualified to teach LoL. I can say that LoL has been an influence, and in what manner, but that's about it. It resonates truth and makes sense to me.

I tell all strangers consciously, and all hypnosis clients both consciously and while in trance, to ignore and throw out anything I say that they feel is wrong.

In my heart I know things. I feel that I know, what I think know, by my comfort level. But your comfort is different from mine, and we each have the right to create our own way. Learning through experience is far more valuable than learning to believe what anyone else says.

When anyone tells me that I must think and believe exactly as they do, or I'm going to hell . . . Or when anyone tells me that they can explain or define That ONEs intent . . . Or when anyone insists that they are absolutely correct . . . I know that I'm dealing with ignorant nonsense.