Bring4th

Full Version: Ask a Peaked out Wanderer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Physical -0%
Emotional 98%
Intelligence 98%
Adeptness 99%

What do you guys want to know?

Edit 1: Last time I posted music whole chat gave me a PHP error. So I'll redo it. BigSmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KLWeMFWv0o

Now without the video tags, also, can someone like really take a look at this code before it blows up? BigSmile
Thunder storm, rolling out.
(07-06-2013, 04:45 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Physical -0%
Emotional 98%
Intelligence 98%
Adeptness 99%

what does '-0%' mean for physical?
Emotional 98%
Intelligence 98%
Adeptness 99%

What did you dream about last night?
Did you get angry at any point today?
Can you see through time?
I'am at pretty high levels at the moment to. Feel great. I drop for a week and then all 4 come back up and peak in the following week, the week I start university eheh.

Dreams intense and meaningful, lots of energy been going to bed past 12 and waking up before 7 each day this week, very clear headed not to many unnecessary or filler thoughts running through my head. It's great was in a bit of a rut for awhile.
(07-06-2013, 12:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Emotional 98%
Intelligence 98%
Adeptness 99%

what does '-0%' mean for physical?

(This being the preverbial day after tomorrow).

0 means catalyst is "baseline" or what I think of as "normal"
(07-07-2013, 02:37 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]0 means catalyst is "baseline" or what I think of as "normal"

ok. Just so long as its not 0% physical complex activity ... otherwise known as comatose BigSmile

- -

(07-06-2013, 09:55 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]It's great was in a bit of a rut for awhile.

how long was rutting season? I thought uni would be stimulating enough?!!
when I tried to respond to the forums today and yesterday I got sooooo many errors that this thread kind of, became non working Sad
(07-07-2013, 03:01 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]when I tried to respond to the forums today and yesterday I got sooooo many errors that this thread kind of, became non working Sad

you broke it. Being so highly charged. and of such an adeptness level, that the protocols for internet communications were broken by your attempts to respond.

it's like how Carla breaks electronics.
(07-07-2013, 03:13 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2013, 03:01 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]when I tried to respond to the forums today and yesterday I got sooooo many errors that this thread kind of, became non working Sad

you broke it. Being so highly charged. and of such an adeptness level, that the protocols for internet communications were broken by your attempts to respond.

it's like how Carla breaks electronics.

He's right - funny because it is true. I can measure my spiritual progress by how many electronic devices I've destroyed inexplicably. I can't count how many hours I've wasted in service calls and emails and how many times tech support personnel have said "well, it should work now, we've done everything, this doesn't make any sense".
(07-07-2013, 10:51 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2013, 02:37 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]0 means catalyst is "baseline" or what I think of as "normal"

ok. Just so long as its not 0% physical complex activity ... otherwise known as comatose BigSmile

- -

(07-06-2013, 09:55 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]It's great was in a bit of a rut for awhile.

how long was rutting season? I thought uni would be stimulating enough?!!

A few weeks, don't start Uni till July 22 hehe. When I say rut I guess I just mean the catalyst's I encountered everyday where quite boring/slow/uninteresting to me.

All is better now but I ran back to old habits during the time, that I'am paying for now having to reset the brain pathways again. I find it hard to stay away from weed and smokes when I'am bored and have nothing to inspire me day to day.

Still trying to find the right perspective to look at my pot and tobacco use.
(07-07-2013, 09:30 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]A few weeks, don't start Uni till July 22 hehe. When I say rut I guess I just mean the catalyst's I encountered everyday where quite boring/slow/uninteresting to me.

All is better now but I ran back to old habits during the time, that I'am paying for now having to reset the brain pathways again. I find it hard to stay away from weed and smokes when I'am bored and have nothing to inspire me day to day.

Still trying to find the right perspective to look at my pot and tobacco use.

oh cool! you'll have plenty of stimulus in a couple of weeks then!!

plus quite a few bills as you pay for all the expenses associated with uni. HECS is just the least of them BigSmile

meeting people is the best thing about uni. You are totally equal peers at that stage of life; going through the same courses, having to do the same assignments, having the same or similiar level of income (ie very little). That type of 'equality' makes one the truest of friends; as well, you see each other in the light of understanding each others' plight. This 'equality' also applies to everyone and everything (not the least all people going through the human experience) but it is just more evident when you are in the 'college phase' studying the same thing. Some life long friends to be in the making there.

tremendous opportunity bud Smile

peace man; plus with all those psychology students, you'll have plenty to talk and chat about between classes etc. Fun times bro!!

plenum
Do you feel like you are "in the zone" 100% of the time?
Nope. But it sometimes feels like I am 100% of the time when I am in the zone.
What are your favorite books?
lol let's keep it going

Your Statistics for 07/08/2013

Rhythm Type Percentage Trending
Physical 82%
Emotional -43%
Intelligence 62%
Adeptness 99%
Overall Average 50%

We are the 99% lol ask me what you will. Smile
Well the point of this thread was so that people could ask me stuff "on the day" that it was at -+0 and +99 +99 +99 which would be like "the day" in terms of abilities to filter out the dishonesties which would make my answers fully honest and capable of "anything". So anyway. Since that didn't happen /b4/ code didn't work well (kept getting posting errors around that day) so, how sad.

Anyway. I'll strive to answer the ones that came and then move on, please have the forum code non bugging on special days in the future... Tongue

Other than that:

(07-06-2013, 08:02 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]
Emotional 98%
Intelligence 98%
Adeptness 99%

What did you dream about last night?
Did you get angry at any point today?
Can you see through time?

Last night. Cant remember specific details this far into the day but remember it was good and felt loving since I can more easily remember the emotional / group details instead of individual details like in my life. That is to say. I can remember that I was in "a place composed of these styles of loving memories" but not specifically of what happened. Though I do remember that individual life stories and events did happen.

The night before I posted. Not certain but think it was a very clearly defined dream as opposed to what I just had.

---

I get angry hundreds/thousands of times an average day.

---

Everyone can see through time because that's all you can "see through". If you mean see through to the probability vortices then yes. But only if i really really want to and have a good support group moment.

---

I think no one actually asked any interesting specific questions. Meh. Would have been interesting to see since those numbers shouldnt come up very often. Nothing further.
I think Ra expressed that the high points of the curves are likely to manifest catalyst, not that you're at a high point in performance.

As for catalyst, that would suit Very well to your troubles in answering anything so consider yourself catalyzed =D