Bring4th

Full Version: Ra Being Human
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We might suggest, as always, that the support group watch the instrument with care and make the decision based upon observation. It is not within our capacity to specifically recommend a future decision. We would note that our previous recommendation of one working on alternate diurnal periods did not take into account the fragility of the instrument and thus we would ask your forgiveness for this suggestion.

At this nexus our distortion is towards a flexible scheduling of workings based upon, as we said, the support group’s decisions concerning the instrument. We would again note that there is a fine line between the care of the instrument for continued use which we find acceptable and the proper understanding, if you will excuse this misnomer, of the entire group’s need to work in service.

Thus if the instrument’s condition is truly marginal, by all means let more rest occur between workings. However, if there is desire for the working and the instrument is at all able in your careful opinion, it is, shall we say, a well done action for this group to work. We cannot be more precise, for this contact is a function of your free will.
Oh Ra, so silly!
I brought this up in my sessions as well. I was told once a week, or whenever their body feels up to it.

There is a high frequency that goes through the body and in a way burns something up. I guess the life of a light bulb would be a good analogy. This is connected to the concept of my lifespan shortening when I made the choice to be a healer. There were two choices in play during that time. First was the obvious choice of helping others. Second was the subconscious choice of sacrifice that I was not aware of at the time. I was told by many sources that I had a choice to make that would be my decision, that I could not get help with. It took months before that choice became conscious and I agreed to it. My holographic box was gone after that. I took everything that was offered.

At the same time we have the ability to change the quality of this 'light bulb' through healthy habits, such as diet, exercise, and healthy thoughts.