Bring4th

Full Version: I love Stuart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

He is a bold, vulgar and incredibly funny teacher! [hearty eyes]
Thanks so much for posting this Notalone, I'd never heard of Stuart Wilde before. As a thoroughly crude man myself, I found his vulgarity comforting and refreshing. I was going to start a thread inquiring about other's thoughts on open expression and foul language because of my internal conflict on the issue. So for several reasons I was happy to find this yesterday.

I think I've been polluted by all the false piety and saintly posers of my childhood catholic upbringing, which butts against the ease of loving, vulgar expression which I've since developed working on farms, in kitchens and warehouses, at poker tables, in team sports, and in every level of school. I have to twist my mind around my natural way of thinking when posting on this forum as I expect some would find my mode of expression offensive. I also wonder in a guilty way if my attempt at respectful tone is dishonest; that I'm concealing who I really am and betraying my blue ray energy.

Getting back to Wilde, there were a few points later in his talk about infringing into other's minds which didn't jive with me, although most of his talk did jive strongly. I also watched his 1986 talk on money, a topic I'm very familiar with. He illuminated some key issues for me that I've been wrestling with lately and beyond that I couldn't find a single sentence I didn't agree with. I recommend this one to anyone struggling with balancing spiritual evolution with material security:

Thanks again Notalone, this one was timely.

And please, all forum dwellers, don't hesitate to post links in the future. I seem to take away something valuable from each one.