Bring4th

Full Version: Ra/Q'uo, Predominant Personality Types, Reincarntion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I’ve seen no reference in any Ra or Q’uo materials as to personality types, and wonder if anyone else recalls anything? It would be easy to speculate that the personality types of the members of this Forum, or of “Harvest grade” entities would be all over the board (and that’s my guess), as personality type would be chosen in pre-incarnational planning and would be that type required to learn the lessons chosen. It also occurs to me that perhpas there should be a distribution of personality types similar to the of the general public. However, it would also be easy to speculate that after many incarnations, the common personality type of members of this Forum or of “Harvest grade” entities would be fairly homogenous.

In a search of the Forums, I’ve seen a thread in “Olio” as to enneagram personality types, which didn’t quite ask this question, and another interesting thread regarding the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator test entitled Myers Briggs Wanderers which tends to indicate that “I’s”, and particularly INTJ’s, predominate. An interesting poll in Life on Planet Earth on Myers-Briggs Personality Type shows almost 90% of responders were introverts, which supports the Myers-Briggs Wanderers thesis, and also shows that among the responders there is not even close to an even distribution of personality types.

These last two threads would indicate that personality type is not all over the board, as I thought. Any information or comments?

I recognize that this post may be better suited to “Olio,” but I specifically seek any information which is in the Ra or Q’uo materials, and comments thereon, thus the post here.
Wanderers will almost always feel alienated to one degree or another and may suffer from personality disorders and physical ailments. I imagine a feeling of alienation leads most wanderers to register as introverted personality types.

Quote:12.30 Questioner: [Inaudible] thought. Do many of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

This is not to say that everyone on the forum is a wanderer just because we have a high number of introvert personalities, but this site is designed to attract and welcome those who identify with the wanderer title which would likely include a feeling of introversion or alienation.

In a harvest grade population of 3d entities you would probably find a more even distribution of entities across the personality types
(07-07-2013, 06:41 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]In a harvest grade population of 3d entities you would probably find a more even distribution of entities across the personality types
Harvest grade, or even those finally choosing their own catalyst. This personality "shell" is programmed as to maximize the opportunities for learning the particular lessons sought (pre-incarnatively, for the most part). The variety of lessons demands the variety of dispositions.
Actually, in our largest poll, the plurality of voters identified with INFP.

INFP 33%
INFJ 17%
INTJ 17%
INTP 13%
ENFP 6.7%

The remaining percentages were under 4%. 45 People voted.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...ght=briggs
This forum would provide an extremely distorted sampling of wanderer's personality types on this planet and would reflect more the demographic of the young, internet savvy, socially withdrawn fantasy and entertainment seekers (i.e. people who identify with the sub-collective meme), rather than the wide range of personalities which constitutes wanderers in general.
Lots of emotional people around these parts. I am an INTP.
(07-07-2013, 09:33 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]This forum would provide an extremely distorted sampling of wanderer's personality types on this planet and would reflect more the demographic of the young, internet savvy, socially withdrawn fantasy and entertainment seekers (i.e. people who identify with the sub-collective meme), rather than the wide range of personalities which constitutes wanderers in general.

Described me quite well at least more so when I first came across these forums. Less socially withdrawn now, I fantasize much less and more realistically and I'am learning to turn every act into entertainment.

There is no doubt in my mind balancing those aspects of personality is a key purpose of this forum and I think I have seen changes in disposition in others on this forum that reflect that.

This forum has helped both ground me as well as launch me into space hehe.
Thanks, all, for the input.

I began this inquiry thinking that perhaps the distribution of personality types among awakened spiritual seekers (not necessarily Wanderers) should be approximately the same as the general population, given that personality types would be selected to enhance the lessons chosen to be learned and the manner of doing so, and that there are innumerable lessons and manners of learning them.

Assuming that the awakened spiritual seekers subsetof the general population is substantially similar to the results of the poll conducted a few years ago on this website, the subset of awakened spiritual seekers is very different from the norm. Based upon the admittedly unscientific poll we have:
• Introverts dominate at 89.14% of the respondents v. 50.7% in the general population, almost double.
• Intuitives dominate at 93.47% of the respondents v. only 26.7% in the general population, three and a half times as many.
• There is virtually no difference in Thinking-Feeling.
• There is not a great difference in Judging-Perceiving.
Putting that together:
• Unless you are either an “I” or an “N,” you will probably not be an awakened spiritual seeker - there are no respondents in the poll who aren’t either an “I” or an “N.”
• You “IN’s” out there, who have both personality types, are far and away more likely to be awakened spiritual seekers.
• Given that awakened spiritual seekers, with the knowledge of choice, reason for existence, manner of achieving one’s spiritual goals, etc. provided by Ra and Q’uo and others are more likely to be harvestable, then those harvested will not be generally reflective of the population as has been speculated, but rather will predominately be “I,” “N,” or “IN.” Certainly not having an “I” or an “N” personality type is not a sentence to unharvestability and repetition of 3rd density, but it appears to be an indicator.

I would tend to disagree with Zenmaster that this forum would provide an extremely distorted sampling of wanderer's personality types - it appears to be so strongly indicative of I and N types prevailing that the admittedly unscientific manner of polling would appear to me to be incapable of being overcome with data from a more scientific poll, if one could be devised. I thus vote for Spero’s reasoning as to introverts predominating, and add intuitives. Another in my long list of questions to ask when I get to the Other Side...!
infp is me
(07-08-2013, 09:41 PM)Barry Wrote: [ -> ]it appears to be so strongly indicative of I and N types prevailing
Then you would be surprised to find that you are wrong. There is the wanderer identification and popularization from the online meme and there is the wanderer phenomena itself. These are two different things entirely. Further, understand that the MBTI classification is an indication of imbalance which may be overcome during the seeking process - i.e. become more well-rounded as a personality, just as our shadow may be integrated. I'd say the "activated" wanderer that still seeks and actively processes catalyst will necessarily become more well-rounded as they individuate - perhaps even as early as their 30s if intention is present.
Good reply, Zen. I don’t think in terms of right and wrong, but rather what is, and those are the statistics. I didn’t use the term, “wanderer” intentionally.

I agree that the MBTI can be regarded as a measure of balance, and that imbalance might be overcome during the seeking process, however the generally accepted professional view is apparently that type by and large doesn’t change, and the purpose of this density is apparently not so much to balance personality as to discover and acquire faith in Creator, unity, unconditional love and to polarize to STO or STS. Will the acquisition of those lead to a more balanced personality? I don’t know, but it’s logical to accept your reasoning that it will. That would seem to play second fiddle to the discovery and acquisition of faith in Creator, unity, unconditional love and polarization, however.
Heart
If you want to use statistics, you must understand their limitations. And of course development of faith, will, love, etc is orthogonal to what such a personality test may indicate. An attempt to tie these together is ridiculous. The classification of psychological faculty disposition is merely an attempt to explain the more fundamental time/space and space/time orientation of mind. Jacobi recognized this. Each set of orientations which constitute the unconscious or consciously desired bias will potentially allow one to recognize the creator just as thoroughly as another, as space and time are ultimately the same thing.
If the objective of the creation is to make the earth a more loving place and to clean it up, then all the MB types would be required.

Certainly, if there are few extroverted wanderers, then the world would be made up of shy, shut in's. But to fix things, people en masse need to be organized and work together on that which we will all agree. So extroverts are desperately needed to make that happen.

If your objective is to physically clean up the earth, then you need people of the sensing type who are able to do that work, and don't go crazy doing it. I'm an INTJ. Personally, I would go nuts if I had to mow lawns or do construction work all day. I find myself constantly amazed when I see folks who can do that and I am so thankful for them. My interests lie elsewhere though.

Many are simply not as inquisitive as the IN types. That's probably why you see a lot here. Of course, by nature, the IN types will feel an alienation from society, as the predominant MB types within our culture and likely all cultures are the ES types.
(07-09-2013, 08:32 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Jacobi recognized this.

Jacobi? The mathematician? Did you maybe mean Jung?

Also, I'm an ENTP, by the way.
(07-10-2013, 09:07 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2013, 08:32 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Jacobi recognized this.

Jacobi? The mathematician? Did you maybe mean Jung?

Also, I'm an ENTP, by the way.
Jolande Jacobi who helped pioneer the thought behind what we are talking about.
While it's important to develop a robust "inner life", as in develop a fruitful subjectivity - one that's the source of a coherent view of the world and yourself, that allows you to see yourself relative to catalysts and activities, etc..balance comes in, to my thinking, when you look at the complementarity of what's immanent, what's fundamental/universal, etc vs what's expressible, dynamic, manifest, etc.

As i see it, the introverted mental disposition orients around the former, the extraverted disposition, around the latter. Really, it seems "externality" has the potential to reveal or cast or express what's immanent and fundamental in new ways that reveal or create new aspects to it, while on the other hand, "internality" has the potential to establish the building blocks to provide for deeper, richer and fuller expression of 'what is'. Just like love/light, light/love concepts Ra spoke about.

(07-10-2013, 09:15 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Jolande Jacobi who helped pioneer the thought behind what we are talking about.

Where is the best place to post about something that may be more philosophical? I've had some thoughts about the "time/space" functions in the frame of holons. Science and technology?
(07-10-2013, 09:34 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Really, it seems "externality" has the potential to reveal or cast or express what's immanent and fundamental in new ways that reveal or create new aspects to it, while on the other hand, "internality" has the potential to establish the building blocks to provide for deeper, richer and fuller expression of 'what is'. Just like love/light, light/love concepts Ra spoke about.
It's the same thing. You can see the space/time and time/space dialectic starting with first density. And when that becomes "aware" of itself, you now have realization of second density with its own space/time and time/space (with first density embedded therein).
Since second density is of "mind" (non-physical), that level introduces the framework for psychological orientations of "inner" and "outer" (or subjective and objective). Moving along, when second density becomes aware, third density introduces the capacity for the "observer" or "witness" of this phenomena with its own space/time and time/space. Now you have the quadrated faculties of the ego with their introverted and extroverted orientations. Space and time are psychological qualities which we create by interpreting distinctions made from their inherent unity (as space is ultimately equal to time).

What seems to drive this whole process of evolution is a continual reaching up to draw from what may be provided by the next density (or subdensity). Concurrently in this chain of being, the higher subdensity reaches down to the lower to provide answers to mostly unconscious questions - from the photon to dog to human, etc.

(07-10-2013, 09:34 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 09:15 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Jolande Jacobi who helped pioneer the thought behind what we are talking about.
Where is the best place to post about something that may be more philosophical? I've had some thoughts about the "time/space" functions in the frame of holons. Science and technology?
Probably Olio if it's purely philosophical.