Bring4th

Full Version: Are we going to repeat history?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will we able to handle a new age of knowledge and creation better than Atlantis? Or will we blow ourselves up?

Quote:22.19 Questioner: Who or what group produced this call, and what action was taken by the Confederation?

Ra: The calling was that of Atlanteans. This calling was for what you would call understanding with the distortion towards helping other-selves. The action taken is that which you take part in at this time: the impression of information through channels, as you would call them.

22.20 Questioner: Was this first calling then at a time before Atlantis became technologically advanced?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct.

22.21 Questioner: Then did the technological advancement of Atlantis come because of this call? I am assuming the call was answered to bring them the Law of One and the Law of Love as a distortion of the Law of One, but did they also then get technological information that caused them to grow into such a highly technological society?

Ra: I am Ra. Not at first. At about the same time as we first appeared in the skies over Egypt and continuing thereafter, other entities of the Confederation appeared unto Atlanteans who had reached a level of philosophical understanding, shall we misuse this word, which was consonant with communication, to encourage and inspire studies in the mystery of unity.

However, requests being made for healing and other understandings, information was passed having to do with crystals and the building of pyramids as well as temples, as you would call them, which were associated with training.

It seems the major flaw came from a hunger for power.

Quote:22.22 Questioner: Was this training the same type of initiatory training that was done with the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. This training was different in that the social complex was more, shall we say, sophisticated and less contradictory and barbarous in its ways of thinking. Therefore the temples were temples of learning rather than the attempt being made to totally separate and put upon a pedestal the healers.

22.23 Questioner: Then were there what we would call priests trained in these temples?

Ra: I am Ra. You would not call them priests in the sense of celibacy, of obedience, and of poverty. They were priests in the sense of those devoted to learning.

The difficulties became apparent as those trained in this learning began to attempt to use crystal powers for those things other than healing, as they were involved not only with learning but became involved with what you would call the governmental structure.

This is likely what fueled the later wars that ended Atlantis.

Melissa

I'm sure we'll do fine without a government. Smile
Don't forget how the people of Mars ruined their atmosphere, and those that blew up Maldek. Oh and the downfall of Egypt......and the Mayans Smile
My interpretation would be that failure came about from the felt need to guide others, which is to seek control.

"It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that, in our understanding, too much order is by its essence negative."

It takes a lot of discipline to let others be themselves (freedom of expression) and make mistakes, without jumping in and guiding too much.

"..we caution against any working which raises up any personality."

"Therefore the temples were temples of learning rather than the attempt being made to totally separate and put upon a pedestal the healers."
This question is difficult to think about without a more accurate cosmic view. Could you imagine if we could see through the eyes of the Council? They watched the destruction of Maldek, the fall of Mars, and the rise and fall of the Earthly civilizations. They know the cadence of the minor and major cycles, they are aware of the nature of harvest. They also watched the successes of the Venusian cultures in previous cycles. They decided to jam us all together here, far out on the outer rim of the galaxy. What do we know of the more central Logoi? How often has such a planet on such a galaxy existed before?

Our faculties of understanding these deep histories are limited to a mixture of research, faith, intuition, and imagination. We can reasonably assume that the form of history will repeat itself - that even if we don't destroy ourselves, we'll likely dance fairly close to the edge.

But what do we know? What has changed? Many of Maldek have learned from balancing their karma. There are over 1% of humans who came here to help raise the vibration of the planet. Earth itself has already transitioned to 4D. There's an entire Confederation of planetary civilizations patiently waiting for our calls for spiritual information. There is a surprising amount of evidence that these civilizations actively disarm nuclear weapons. Most importantly, we've had the capacity to blow ourselves up for half a century and we haven't done it.

The non adherence of Murphy's law alone gives me reason to believe we won't blow ourselves up. I think the counter weight, the all important factor - is almost all of us don't want war. If we really did, we would already be on a far different planet. We've still much work to do before we dance away from the edge, but my guess is things will get wacky but Earth and humanity will escape the worst case scenario.
I think we are bound to repeat history, the question is WHICH history are we going to repeat? That of civilizations that destroyed themselves or that of civilizations which successfully completed 3rd density.
What's this, you don't trust the government to use power and knowledge responsibly?!
(07-08-2013, 03:04 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]This question is difficult to think about without a more accurate cosmic view. Could you imagine if we could see through the eyes of the Council? They watched the destruction of Maldek, the fall of Mars, and the rise and fall of the Earthly civilizations. They know the cadence of the minor and major cycles, they are aware of the nature of harvest. They also watched the successes of the Venusian cultures in previous cycles. They decided to jam us all together here, far out on the outer rim of the galaxy. What do we know of the more central Logoi? How often has such a planet on such a galaxy existed before?

Our faculties of understanding these deep histories are limited to a mixture of research, faith, intuition, and imagination. We can reasonably assume that the form of history will repeat itself - that even if we don't destroy ourselves, we'll likely dance fairly close to the edge.

But what do we know? What has changed? Many of Maldek have learned from balancing their karma. There are over 1% of humans who came here to help raise the vibration of the planet. Earth itself has already transitioned to 4D. There's an entire Confederation of planetary civilizations patiently waiting for our calls for spiritual information. There is a surprising amount of evidence that these civilizations actively disarm nuclear weapons. Most importantly, we've had the capacity to blow ourselves up for half a century and we haven't done it.

The non adherence of Murphy's law alone gives me reason to believe we won't blow ourselves up. I think the counter weight, the all important factor - is almost all of us don't want war. If we really did, we would already be on a far different planet. We've still much work to do before we dance away from the edge, but my guess is things will get wacky but Earth and humanity will escape the worst case scenario.

I sure hope so!
Regarding nukes and blowing ourselves up, I recall a passage from Q'uo in which it said that the development of nuclear weapons allowed us to grow and learn self-restraint. Thus the good news is that apparently, Q'ou thinks we're growing and may not blow ourselves up. But another question equally disturbing is, will we render the Earth uninhabitable?

It is a source of continuous amazement to me that our politicians are able to use fear to so successfully control the populations of the Earth for their own benefit.