Bring4th

Full Version: Orignal Posts Encouraged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"In one of many communities, found throughout Facebook these days, under the metaphysical/paranormal/occult umbrella, one can sometimes come across a few intriguing questions, that pertain to subjects of which most Starseeds/Wanderers are already well aware, yet, can make for excellent peer review here. I posted a brief response to a recent posting from a "curiosity seeker" as to why there are so many religions. Their posting was as follows: "Swedenborg Minute: Why Are There So Many Religions?" Under this heading he also types: "If there is a One All-Powerful God, shouldn't there be a one 'all-accurate' religion? Is the world's religious diversity a sign that nobody's really got it right?"

My response to that was the following:

For good to come out of religious diversity, may simply be reflections of various religious paths that are chosen, for those who may have simply been raised in a family whereby, parental figures or guardians had already been involved in some type of religion, before a child is born into such a family. For there are innumerable religious and spiritual paths, as there are people who may choose to express them, to some degree. In this way, the newborn child, still young and innocent into another earthly lifetime, is faced with the eventual task of choosing a path, that will ultimately become either a religious or spiritual path. I had the personal experience in this lifetime, of noticing that my own path was once religious simply because I had yet to restore my full cognizance of my true Self. And so it is the same for all people who may seek their own answers to difficult questions, as to what one may choose to believe, regarding finding purpose or meaning in one's life. When we are new to the world, in that innocence, we have yet to make an informed decision to begin discovering our purpose and meaning to existence, simply because each of us are resuming another stage of spiritual development. There is yet, a fine line, between a choice of expressing one's inner Truth either in a religious or spiritual way. One can be spiritual, and not religious, and another can be religious and not spiritual. Understanding those differences to some degree, will yield the answers from within, if comparing how such distinctions can be discerned or interpreted, between a religious or spiritual path. As a child, I was raised in a Baptist upbringing, that is simply another facet of Christianity. However, my personal path changed from religious to spiritual, simply because I chose to undergo a thorough self-examination of the now obvious differences between religious and spiritual paths. Fundamentally, religions are based on specific sets of mono-theistic principles. Spiritual practices are based on specific degrees of self-awareness and self-consciousness, whereby, realization and enlightenment become self-evident from within. Spiritual practices and teachings are geared towards Universal Principles that dictate how people are spiritual beings having human experiences, and not limited to any particular religious practice or fundamental mono-theistic denomination. Religions have their roots in traditional principles, handed down from mono-theistic denominations, branched out from Christianity. Therefore, a religious path is simply a path that can lead a seeker of Truth towards deeper understandings and realizations of the dynamics of Truth, to eventually shift into a deeper understanding of what it truly means to be a spiritual being having human experiences. People are far more than their temporary physical bodies, and this realm or 'matrix' of a physical reality is just one of innumerable realities that exist in the Universe. A path outside the limiting scope of religious ideas, thoughts, and practices reveal such Truths, with such clarity, that the reason for finding oneself involved in some religious group, denomination, or practice, justifies how and why one ultimately breaks free from a religious path to a deeper more meaningful spiritual path. The catalyst to make a shift into a deeper sense of self-realization, originates from a soul's core willingness to seek deeper meanings and understandings of how and why this temporary physical reality was set up, that we all find ourselves involved with, may simply be a realm to learn lessons of love and compassion, and a respect for all living things. If a soul finds oneself resuming a spiritual path, and happens to bypass a religious path along the way, it is simply because they are willfully choosing to restore a rediscovery that each soul is simply another reflection of resuming one's spiritual path of progression, to prepare for an eventual leap into a higher form of existence, and no longer necessitate repetition through cyclic, earthly, reincarnations upon a temporal realm of earthbound 3rd-dimensional properties, that is this physical reality, as a "schoolhouse" realm for souls. What is the goal to all of this, one may ask? It may simply be the ultimate goal of every soul,to eventually "graduate" towards a higher level of existence, into higher densities.

It would be interesting to see how other fellow Starseeds/Wanderers might respond to this, in their own unique way! And, by the way, many thanks to: 'Ashim' for pointing out an encouragement of posting original works or ideas instead of repeating another's material, such as Jody Boyne's take on the "Ra Material" Blush

Melissa

Party on! I like it.
This seems like old 2012 news, which has passed.
I can't say for sure if we're still riding the wave of change of vibration.

Learned something new, that 6D is not planet based.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Melissa

(07-08-2013, 08:59 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

So, what now? BigSmile
Thanks for sharing this, I read it some time ago.
Please do post a source for articles that are not yours though.

This is from Jody Boyne in 2008 and can be found here in full length:

http://www.paganspace.net/profiles/blogs...starperson

and here
http://lightworkers.org/blog/62072/wande...difference