Bring4th

Full Version: The Spiritual Ethics of Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Miniatyr u drive me crazy w ur infinity unity mirror paradox vortex bombs Tongue whoever gets sucked in will emerge on the other side w a headache & sudden urge to watch mindless reality shows.
It's hard not to long for something more when you read about metaphysical concepts (eg the universe is created out of love and is infinite), watch spiritually related videos (eg NDE's, UFO experiences) and feel plain bad, like life is painful and a chore.  It feels unfair that the universe is infinite yet we can only perceive and experience a small fraction of it, and that fraction is often painful and joyless.  Anyways, I am ranting.  I don't advocate suicide and I agree that in the long run it will probably do more harm than good, but it is understandable nonetheless.

I found the talk about thought-forms interesting.  I am sure I have created my share of negative ones in the past but I don't know how to change them, let alone recall them.  I'm afraid that I am just going to make matters worse by 'tampering'.   
(04-03-2015, 10:38 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard not to long for something more when you read about metaphysical concepts (eg the universe is created out of love and is infinite), watch spiritually related videos (eg NDE's, UFO experiences) and feel plain bad, like life is painful and a chore.  It feels unfair that the universe is infinite yet we can only perceive and experience a small fraction of it, and that fraction is often painful and joyless.  Anyways, I am ranting.  I don't advocate suicide and I agree that in the long run it will probably do more harm than good, but it is understandable nonetheless. 

I find it funny when we, as humans, complain (and I've definitely done it too!) about not being able to perceive things, and our lives being horrible...and then I realize that we chose to evolve this way! Whether we first chose this some billion years ago when this octave first started, or whether we chose to be here, on 3rd density as Wanderers.

But on the other hand, I'm not sure if any entity really has a choice of whether they should evolve or not. It seems like a given if you exist in any part of this infinitude.

Like I said, I'm not trying to single you out Folk-love. And I also realize that I'm painting you in this simplistic light. I realize that all of us as human beings are more complex then just being complainers. I'm also not trying to say that you are a complainer, necessarily. Heart
(04-04-2015, 01:54 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2015, 10:38 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard not to long for something more when you read about metaphysical concepts (eg the universe is created out of love and is infinite), watch spiritually related videos (eg NDE's, UFO experiences) and feel plain bad, like life is painful and a chore.  It feels unfair that the universe is infinite yet we can only perceive and experience a small fraction of it, and that fraction is often painful and joyless.  Anyways, I am ranting.  I don't advocate suicide and I agree that in the long run it will probably do more harm than good, but it is understandable nonetheless. 

I find it funny when we, as humans, complain (and I've definitely done it too!) about not being able to perceive things, and our lives being horrible...and then I realize that we chose to evolve this way! Whether we first chose this some billion years ago when this octave first started, or whether we chose to be here, on 3rd density as Wanderers.

But on the other hand, I'm not sure if any entity really has a choice of whether they should evolve or not. It seems like a given if you exist in any part of this infinitude.

Like I said, I'm not trying to single you out Folk-love. And I also realize that I'm painting you in this simplistic light. I realize that all of us as human beings are more complex then just being complainers. I'm also not trying to say that you are a complainer, necessarily. Heart

Haha no worries, I was complaining to be fair.  In truth I think I am a rather simple person and in some respects I see that as a good thing as it aids in bringing clarity and understanding.  I admittedly often forget and put aside the fact that I chose to be here even though I don't remember squat.  I am still trying to figure out whether existence is really worth it or not. 
(04-04-2015, 02:38 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I am still trying to figure out whether existence is really worth it or not. 

Do you mean third density existence, or existence period?
(04-04-2015, 08:26 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2015, 02:38 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I am still trying to figure out whether existence is really worth it or not. 

I am not sure to be honest.
(04-04-2015, 11:05 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2015, 08:26 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I am not sure to be honest.

I do feel that way sometimes but ultimately if there is only desires, existence is there because it desired to be. Why do desires emerge from the void? I do not know but apparently it was our wish.
I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to this (according to TLOO material). If things are supposed to be getting better (in other words, becoming more 4D positive), why are people experiencing so much inner turmoil? I've experienced this with myself sometimes, as well as people close to me. However, I do see that the world, in general, is getting better (statistics and junk).
(04-04-2015, 07:53 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to this (according to TLOO material). If things are supposed to be getting better (in other words, becoming more 4D positive), why are people experiencing so much inner turmoil? I've experienced this with myself sometimes, as well as people close to me. However, I do see that the world, in general, is getting better (statistics and junk).

Because it is a needed experience?

Zachary

I find that when some of us feel a longing for "home" and a feeling of Unity and love and, instead of embracing life, wanting to turn away from our lives here on Earth. I find it helpful to remember that it is a blessing know such Love and Unity and how it is a blessing to be shared. Which why we are here! If your feeling down just know that you are only passing through this experience and be grateful you have come to awaken to what you have!

Smile
(04-04-2015, 07:53 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to this (according to TLOO material). If things are supposed to be getting better (in other words, becoming more 4D positive), why are people experiencing so much inner turmoil? I've experienced this with myself sometimes, as well as people close to me. However, I do see that the world, in general, is getting better (statistics and junk).

Does anyone else want to attempt an answer to this question? I'm genuinely curious.
(04-05-2015, 09:25 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Does anyone else want to attempt an answer to this question? I'm genuinely curious.

Ra said (41.14) that the influence of the rising green ray on third-density entities had caused many to revert to orange ray rather than moving into green ray, and also (17.1) that the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density STS would cause a sharp rise in negatively oriented people and groups.

I suspect that the inner turmoil may have a similar source -- the increase in green-ray vibrations highlights anything that needs to be balanced or worked through.

AngelofDeath

The more confused one is the more tumultuous the unraveling.

Zachary

Kind of like what βαθμιαίος said  I see it as disharmony coming to the surface to "make you or break you" in other words, to be seen and healed or to be perpetuated or reacted to in a manner that is not of green ray energy
(04-05-2015, 09:45 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't understand what you mean. Could you please unpack this for me, AngelofDeath.

AngelofDeath

(04-05-2015, 10:05 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2015, 09:45 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't understand what you mean. Could you please unpack this for me, AngelofDeath.

The conditions of the planet are due to the confusion which is part of the veiling process. We have become very confused in our planetary mind and so, like becoming lost deep in a labyrinth, it is a rather challenging process to free ourselves from our confusion.
(04-05-2015, 09:42 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra said (41.14) that the influence of the rising green ray on third-density entities had caused many to revert to orange ray rather than moving into green ray, and also (17.1) that the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density STS would cause a sharp rise in negatively oriented people and groups.

I suspect that the inner turmoil may have a similar source -- the increase in green-ray vibrations highlights anything that needs to be balanced or worked through.

Thanks, βαθμιαίος. I found 41.14 to be especially pertinent.

I also thank you for your explanation, AngelofDeath.
(04-05-2015, 10:18 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2015, 09:42 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said (41.14) that the influence of the rising green ray on third-density entities had caused many to revert to orange ray rather than moving into green ray, and also (17.1) that the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density STS would cause a sharp rise in negatively oriented people and groups.

Thanks, βαθμιαίος. I found 41.14 to be especially pertinent.

I also thank you for your explanation, AngelofDeath.

I seem to be experiencing this in a very physical manner. The energy at first enters me, then vibrates according to my energy centers. If I am vibrating orange ray in orientation or if I am distracted and confused and do not have the energy to love all it will let me know. All becomes weightless and easy once the orange ray is penetrated past confusion into green ray. The light i know of myself and the logos loves exponentially once it is allowed to. I feel like I am trying to express a basic truth.

Sorry to derail and vent ! Just don't try and force it open!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6