Bring4th

Full Version: what is this "anonymity" thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:61.15 In observing the allopathic concept of the body complex as the machine we may note the symptomology of a societal complex seemingly dedicated to the most intransigent desire for the distortions of distraction, anonymity, and sleep. This is the result rather than the cause of societal thinking upon your plane.

what is this anonymity thing?

what did it mean back in 1981?
I take it as a desire to be unacknowledged and withdrawn socially.

As Ra says it is a result of societal thinking, I guess it's just another way of saying that some people are tired of their freewill being infringed upon so they try to cease to be targets by being closed-off from the outside world.
that sounds about right Adonai; it definitely seems to be yellow ray related.

I was reminded of this by your thoughts:

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory nature of your environment is true color, green. This is at this time heavily over-woven with the orange ray of planetary consciousness. However, the nature of quanta is such that the movement over the boundary is that of discrete placement of vibratory level."

and this is the reason for the 'withdrawal' into orange-ray.

Quote:"41.14 In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self.

Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus."
(07-09-2013, 12:18 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:61.15 In observing the allopathic concept of the body complex as the machine we may note the symptomology of a societal complex seemingly dedicated to the most intransigent desire for the distortions of distraction, anonymity, and sleep. This is the result rather than the cause of societal thinking upon your plane.

I see it as a condition antithetical to authenticity.
(07-09-2013, 01:04 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

is there a synthesis?
I interpret anonymity as only adopting the ideas of ones social structure instead of seeking ideas within. The path of least resistance.
(07-10-2013, 09:23 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2013, 01:04 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

is there a synthesis?
When people are confused, distracted, in survival mode, etc. they are not exploring desires and realizing their true nature which will remain latent. The true nature is the authentic self which is aided in manifestation through the acts of will which develop experience which may then be acknowledged and accepted thus transforming mind which removes distortions, consequently paving the way for higher vibrations.
I like my anonymity, but I would give it up to be part of a social memory complex.
I think it means hiding, in short. Looking at the context it was used in, around the body of the statement, I think it means to not have to deal with the inner self, by pretending to be someone else, or, pretending to be other than your self. It falls in line with distractions and sleep, both of which are taught in this society, through entertainment. Anonymity is the impression we get, from outside influence dictating to us, who we should be. Peer-pressure/advertisements/entertainment...
To get away from the responsibility of dealing with and learning about self.

Do we know the names of our neighbors? All of our neighbors? Do we know the name of the cashier who always serves us, if s/he is not wearing a name tag? Do we know how all of these people doing? Their struggles and family lives? Are we getting annoyed when one of our co-workers is annoyed? Or do we care and ask if something is wrong? What if someone struggles with intensive, painful catalysts and s/he just can't give that much at work? Do we even care? Do we even know the name of his or hers spouse or children?

We just pass people on the street, at our work, in our local grocery shop, etc. and we just don't care. That's what the anonymity thing means to me.