Bring4th

Full Version: What role does intelligence play in spiritual enlightenment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

Well I think respect can be paid to each and every entity with any sort of natural aptitude, as in most cases I feel such developments are the result of the entity's own work through other lives. I have often thought about writing a book called The Common Genius to show how everyone is a genius on some level.
Intelligence/understanding/perception is something that is developed during 4D and is a requirement of harvest into 5D (which is kinda what you would expect of a wisdom density).

Quote:47.6
The percentage of service to others of positively oriented entities will harmoniously approach 98% in intention. The qualifications for fifth density, however, involve understanding. This then, becomes the primary qualification for graduation from fourth to fifth density. To achieve this graduation the entity must be able to understand the actions, the movements, and the dance. There is no percentage describable which measures this understanding. It is a measure of efficiency of perception. It may be measured by light. The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting.

I dont think its a necessary quality for being harvested into 4D (16.39), but is crucial in the higher densities.

I personally dont know my IQ. I dont think IQ measures the kind of intelligence associated with concepts like intelligent infinity or the "efficiency of perception" associated with 5D. They mean something similar to a certain degree, but very different overall.
(07-10-2013, 02:14 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 09:44 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]I've often wondered about this when it comes to someone who's what you could call mentally retarded (IQ < 30, say)..what is the purpose of that incarnation?

We are all born with a 'handicap' to sort of 'keep us in line'. I can fully understand those that are more advanced having a built in limiter to keep everything 'equal'.

If it is easier to use an analog, imagine someone builds a car that can accelerate to 1000mph. What would need to be done to drive 'legally' on a highway with everyone else? Limiters would be installed to keep things 'safe' for everyone involved.

It seems like a limitation that doesn't really allow for progress though?

It might allow for progress of those around the handicapped person, but does it justify the severity of the burden?

If I had to say, I've thought of it as having to do with karma.

Philosoraptor

(07-10-2013, 03:26 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]Can one increase their intelligence or, should I say, have greater access to intelligent infinity?

This is the purpose of the evolutionary experience of mind/body/spirit. Which is, broadly speaking, measured by each entity's progression through greater densities of awareness as it approaches that great original focus of consciousness known as pure Thought or Love.

Quote:And are there people all across the board more intelligent than others?

This should be self-evident.

Just as 4th-density entities are more intelligent than those of 3rd. Similarly, those within 3rd density are at varying stages or sub-densities of awareness within the same yellow-ray vibratory spectrum of experience.
There is a big difference between intelligence and intellectualisation.
You may think of the relation between intelligence and spiritual development this way:

In 99.5 Ra says:

"As in all distortions, the source is the limit of the viewpoint."

To me, "the viewpoint" is the specific mindset/lens through which one perceives and interprets things. The quality of that viewpoint is a function of 1) its breadth/inclusiveness, 2) its detail/richness and 3) its purity (how false (or not) it is. All three of those things require intelligence (as input) to achieve them. And the degree to which you're able to achieve those three things is (directly) proportional to your intelligence. Intelligence allows you to set out characterisations and systematic descriptions that allow analysis, deduction, induction, synthesis, etc.

Now there's two notes here.
The first is that just as one can have a certain level of distortion on anything, so can you have a level of intelligence regarding every single thing("subject"). In this way there's a type of intelligence related to each distortion out there.
The second note is that I've taken "intelligence" to mean "the ability to distinguish things", for example, a worm can distinguish (and distinguish between) a very limited set of stimuli, cannot even distinguish its situation and itself as a distinct entity/agent...to a average human, that can, say, distinguish, from his environment, a tree and that thing that fell from the tree as an apple, based on characteristics it's able to discern (distinguish)..to Newton, who was able to distinguish, quantitatively the laws of motion and gravity from his environment or Jung, who was able to discern (distinguish) the psychological functions (from each other) as well as he did.

That said.. I believe intelligence is a function of mindset (like Archetype 4), and the two form a loop, feeding into each other - mindset is already a sort of set of distinctions, which define which catalysts(perceptions) one is sensitive to. Perception is a determinant of intelligence.

Philosoraptor

(07-10-2013, 04:32 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]There is a big difference between intelligence and intellectualisation.

These differences are more arbitrary than natural. When one establishes that everything is intelligence/consciousness distorted in varying degrees of awareness, the truth becomes apparent. What we are "arguing" here, as 95% of the times, is semantics. Draw no boundaries and no distinctions and everything seamlessly falls back into one.

This means that even "stupidity" is a distorted expression of intelligence.

There is nothing outside and nothing other than Intelligent Infinity.
I think the way that we are using intelligence in this thread here is not necessarily synonymous with Intelligent Infinity except obviously in the broadest sense. The consideration of human cognitive functioning in relation to spirituality is interesting to ponder. I do agree that increasing access to Intelligent Infinity is the goal with spirituality, and I often understand when I get my information (trivia) I pull it from a collective source as opposed to solely a personal one, which is what led me to a spiritual perspective anyway. I think you can have direct access to Intelligent Infinity and be nowhere near capable of operating in human, 3D form. I presume it has to do with how wanderers especially resonate vibrationally with 3D Earth at this time/space. Very few of us came here to be square pegs fitting neatly into square holes.
I think we need something like a Bullshit Quotient (BQ). Even that is part of Intelligent Infinity.
(07-10-2013, 04:40 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]In 99.5 Ra says:

"As in all distortions, the source is the limit of the viewpoint."

Bingo. Somebody finally found the quote. As in archetype 1, all originates from perception.

(07-10-2013, 07:03 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I think we need something like a Bullshit Quotient (BQ). Even that is part of Intelligent Infinity.
"Truth is singular. Its versions are mistruths."
What mistruths if they are distortions?
(07-11-2013, 01:06 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]What mistruths if they are distortions?

Mistruth = Distortion?

That's kind of the meaning behind Sonmi 451's statement, haha.
Pages: 1 2