Bring4th

Full Version: Unity comes from sweat and tears in this reality.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretending your differences don't exist, repressing them and not stating your true desires does nothing. It does not bring you together. It doesn't resolve differences. It simply puts things on pause and keeps you seperate

Being agreeable only for the sake of peace builds nothing.

Understanding, compassion and love comes from getting to know people in their entirety, even when it hurts.

Love isn't a cakewalk. It's a battlefield.

I know I am forming a relationship with people when I begin to understand their differences and try to unite with them through active discussion and disagreement, which inevitably consilidates into understanding. This is what love is about.

When we close ourselves off from this process, we learn nothing.

Surrendering in every disagreement only keeps you repressed. We are all one including our individual desires.

Simply, talk things out when you are upset. Don't just settle for nothing.

Additionally, the idea of "just surrender, your desires don't matter" is STS to me. It's a compacting of the universal self. Not an expansion. The one who surrenders remains repressed in his desires. They remain unloved and misunderstood.
Who are we supposed to fight, exactly?
(07-10-2013, 07:55 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Who are we supposed to fight, exactly?

Not fight but understand through the expression of conflicting desires in speech. This enables true understanding. It only becomes a fight when one is asked or forced to surrender.
What if your desires don't conflict with others?
(07-10-2013, 07:59 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]What if your desires don't conflict with others?

That would indicate a lack of bodily catalyst which is a result of either:

- An idle lifestyle

- A close, low-population community

- A lack of desire in regards to life

- Subordination to everyone around you

Which is fine. But if one desires to manifest in their lives and expand things through interaction, you will have conflicts in desires. This is the very nature of catalyst and the catalyst can either be treated with absolute surrender or consolidation on both sides. I prefer the latter. I believe relationships should be equal, not hierarchical.

When we simply surrender to everything that comes our way we will find ourselves as slaves.
What if I told you my desires were three-fold:

1) To love and be loved.

2) To teach and to learn.

3) To make the lives of those around me better by being a positive influence (I guess this falls under number one too Tongue)

I see no conflict. Am I being idle? Do I lack desire? Am I being subordinate?
(07-10-2013, 08:13 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]What if I told you my desires were three-fold:

1) To love and be loved.

2) To teach and to learn.

3) To make the lives of those around me better by being a positive influence (I guess this falls under number one too Tongue)

I see no conflict. Am I being idle? Do I lack desire? Am I being subordinate?
While not easily described, you will receive bodily catalyst in your attempts to love and to teach and in your other offers of service.

Do you believe that all of the universe is accepting of your service at all times?

And you must be aware that others will attempt to bring you "service" you may not desire.

I am sure your desires will conflict with somebody trying to vandalize your home or steal your property. Perhaps somebody wants something from you that you cannot give?

Will you simply give-in to the man that wants all of your belongings?
(07-10-2013, 08:18 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]While not easily described, you will receive bodily catalyst in your attempts to love and to teach and in your other offers of service.

Do you believe that all of the universe is accepting of your service at all times?
If my service is not desired then that is fine, I won't press the issue because then it becomes a disservice Tongue

(07-10-2013, 08:18 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]And you must be aware that others will attempt to bring you "service" you may not desire.
Just as others are free to refuse my service I am free to refuse theirs. I don't see this as conflict because there is no need to defend my position, I am comfortable in my sense of self.

(07-10-2013, 08:18 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure you desires will conflict with somebody trying to vanadlize your home or steal your property. Perhaps somebody wants something from you that you cannot give?
These are hypotheticals.
(07-10-2013, 08:24 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 08:18 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]While not easily described, you will receive bodily catalyst in your attempts to love and to teach and in your other offers of service.

If my service is not desired then that is fine, I won't press the issue because then it becomes a disservice Tongue

What if your whole way of life is not desired? Your ideas are not desired? What if people just don't like you? Do you remain holed up in your house all the time?

I am not just talking about you but the whole world. Yes, your desires might not conflict with others but the whole world has desires. We can not expect all of them to just submit.

(07-10-2013, 08:24 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Just as others are free to refuse my service I am free to refuse theirs. I don't see this as conflict because there is no need to defend my position, I am comfortable in my sense of self.

What if your refusal is not accepted? Doesn't it then become a conflict? What if you love the person dearly and would like to settle the issue so you can understand each other? What if you have a stake in that person and your mutual agreement with each other? What if you really want to get to know that person?
(07-10-2013, 08:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 08:24 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

What if your whole way of life is not desired? Your ideas are not desired? What if people just don't like you? Do you remain holed up in your house all the time?

I am not just talking about you but the whole world. Yes, your desires might not conflict with others but the whole world has desires. We can not expect all of them to just submit.
I would probably try to examine why it is that everyone seems to hate me. Also I would likely reexamine my desires if they led me to such a point.

(07-10-2013, 08:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 08:24 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Just as others are free to refuse my service I am free to refuse theirs. I don't see this as conflict because there is no need to defend my position, I am comfortable in my sense of self.

What if your refusal is not accepted? Doesn't it then become a conflict?
It could I suppose, it would depend on the type of service. I'm guessing you mean something I couldn't just walk away from. In such cases the individuals are likely providing you with bodily catalyst to reflect catalyst you have ignored in the mind complex.

(07-10-2013, 08:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What if you love the person dearly and would like to settle the issue so you can understand each other? What if you have a stake in that person and your mutual agreement with each other? What if you really want to get to know that person?
Well in such cases it wouldn't be undesired service, would it?
I understand. You have a lot of faith in this world, Spaced. I am glad you are enjoying it here on this planet.

Smile You're certainly an inspiration.

I concede your last point in hopes that it brings you greater understanding to my OP.

I only wish to invoke this question: Aren't the desires of the minority that conflict with the majority simply because of their race, religion or pursuits of personal happiness worthy too?

Are they not worth understanding? Or should they just surrender to the majority?

This world is not inherently peaceful. It was not designed to be. And I wish to hold that the minority deserves to be embraced and not asked to simply surrender.
(07-10-2013, 08:59 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I understand. You have a lot of faith in this world, Spaced. I am glad you are enjoying it here on this planet.

Smile You're certainly an inspiration.

I concede your last point in hopes that it brings you greater understanding to my OP.

I only wish to invoke this question: Aren't the desires of the minority that conflict with the majority simply because of their race, religion or pursuits of personal happiness worthy too?

Are they not worth understanding? Or should they just surrender to the majority?

This world is not inherently peaceful. It was not designed to be.

Yes, I agree. There are a lot of harsh lessons to be learned in this world, and I long for the day when racism, sexism and other forms of bigotry are a thing of the past. However they are the lessons that are needed for the growth of those who experience them. I am of the opinion that when one is ready for peace it will find them Smile
the world is not inherently peaceful. it is up to you wanderer if you're a bad enough dude to take on the task of alchemizing that energy. turning the s*** into gold.

and your home does not have to be ransacked if it is not in your soul plan however it may very well happen if you CREATE the intentions of that outcome through fear of that situation or love of some aspect of that situation. i'm looking at you adonai one. the saying hear no evil speak no evil see no evil comes into play here. a small interaction won't go very far but the more adept you get the more you learn subtle variations in thoughts will attract and manifest those things.

usually by way of synchronicity. set up by your higher self.

focus on what you want to achieve and at the same time Spaced, this is no fight.. the fight comes from duality thinking. 3D thinking
seperation, duality get it? fight? fight who the people on the other side? Well if you keep going around and around you'll see they are just on the other side of this here circle. If you keep looking dead ahead yea you'll see a pretty vast distance.

a 4D society, transcends the idea of the fight. There is none, all is love, self love and otherself love.

I really feel at home here with you all is that wierd?
(07-10-2013, 09:14 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]a 4D society, transcends the idea of the fight. There is none, all is love, self love and otherself love.

However, that peace does not come from conformity. It comes from mutual understanding. One does not simply submit to the will of another. All is considered on equal ground.

4th-density negative is all about surrendering to the highest power, however. If you can't become the highest power, you sell yourself to another in hopes of becoming it.

One represses disagreement and disunity by force. The other embraces it.
(07-10-2013, 09:19 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 09:14 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]a 4D society, transcends the idea of the fight. There is none, all is love, self love and otherself love.

However, that peace does not come from conformity. It comes from mutual understanding. One does not simply submit to the will of another. All is considered on equal ground.

4th-density negative is all about surrendering to the highest power, however. If you can't become the highest power, you sell yourself to another in hopes of becoming it.

Yup, I think the word that applies here is harmony. Just has the right vibrational spin on it, doesn't it? Tongue People working in harmony because their interests are the same.
(07-10-2013, 07:31 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Surrendering in every disagreement only keeps you repressed.

I think things are more complex than this. Obviously, the perfect solution is to have the perfectly balanced response, but I think thats an ideal and the reality on the ground is we often have select between more or less undistorted responses. Thus, since every action we take is more or less distorted, so the question is whether that distortion is great or small, and whether the nature of that distortion moves us closer to a more balanced or less balanced state.

There's a reason Jesus came to teach us about pure compassion without focusing or worrying about wisdom - that distortion toward more compassion and less wisdom was still a good template for moving people a more balanced state because of the lack of compassion in the world.

So first, it is useful to look in the mirror and see where your own imbalances lie, vis-via your energy centers. Find the weak ones. And your strong ones. Let's say you determine your yellow is strong, but your green is weak. (random example)

Then, as you examine your response with catalyst, if a perfectly balanced response presents itself take it. But if you are left with two less than balanced responses, which is often the reality in 3d, take the one the moves you closer a balanced state. Say in a disagreement. You can argue till they are forced to admit you are right but you know their feelings might be hurt, and maybe you determine this would b a yellow and blue empowerment. Or, out of acceptance of thier nonunderstanding, and compassion for thier feelings, you let the issue drop, and you determine this would help your green. This is not a perfect example because I'm just coming up with it on the fly, the maxims about what "one" should do or react in a situation are 100% unique to the individual's needs for balancing and the individual's distortions.

Thus, I think it is very useful to seek from the heart of balance, as we desire to undistort ourselves and others so that we may more fully channel the love and light of the universe.
(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I think things are more complex than this. Obviously, the perfect solution is to have the perfectly balanced response...
Why? Why try to be balanced in response if you are not balanced inside? Why feign balance when you have unresolved conflicts with an individual?

I understand now. Haha.

(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]...but I think thats an ideal and the reality on the ground is we often have select between more or less undistorted responses. Thus, since every action we take is more or less distorted, so the question is whether that distortion is great or small, and whether the nature of that distortion moves us closer to a more balanced or less balanced state.
If you wish to be constantly balanced in your energy, then do not seek catalyst. I don't think that's why we came here though. We came here to learn through our imbalanced states that we work through one at a time. It's not only the balanced state that gives this reality meaning but the unbalanced state as well.

(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]There's a reason Jesus came to teach us about pure compassion without focusing or worrying about wisdom - that distortion toward more compassion and less wisdom was still a good template for moving people a more balanced state because of the lack of compassion in the world.
I will concede that an unconditional state to begin with is a great springboard.

(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]So first, it is useful to look in the mirror and see where your own imbalances lie, vis-via your energy centers. Find the weak ones. And your strong ones. Let's say you determine your yellow is strong, but your green is weak. (random example)
Yes, one must be able to know themselves before they can know and love others. Smile

(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Then, as you examine your response with catalyst, if a perfectly balanced response presents itself take it. But if you are left with two less than balanced responses, which is often the reality in 3d, take the one the moves you closer a balanced state.
This does seem wise and like good advice. Thank you!

(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Say in a disagreement. You can argue till they are forced to admit you are right but you know their feelings might be hurt, and maybe you determine this would b a yellow and blue empowerment. Or, out of acceptance of thier nonunderstanding, and compassion for thier feelings, you let the issue drop, and you determine this would help your green. This is not a perfect example because I'm just coming up with it on the fly, the maxims about what "one" should do or react in a situation are 100% unique to the individual's needs for balancing and the individual's distortions.
True.

(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Thus, I think it is very useful to seek from the heart of balance, as we desire to undistort ourselves and others so that we may more fully channel the love and light of the universe.
Indeed. So I think the balance here is expressing oneself in a balanced way.

That is something I do need to consider a lot more. Although I enjoy my passion at times. Thanks for the great advice.
Quote:What if your whole way of life is not desired? Your ideas are not desired? What if people just don't like you? Do you remain holed up in your house all the time?

I see your desire to resolve this so I offer a possible solution.

If by being the you that YOU desire to be, you are "rubbing people the wrong way", even while attempting the service to others path, you have to remember that you are offering them catalyst just by being you. If people have to resolve how to deal with you, that is their issue. If you are comfortable with yourself and who you are for who you want to be, others' opinions should mean nothing. Otherwise, the battles you seek are yellow-ray ego battles. Offer your love and light, and if it's rejected or distorted, it's your choice to react as you please, but it is healthy to remember that YOU are the Creator and YOU are the center of YOUR universe. Even if you are the only one in the world beating to the sound of your own drum, you are here for a reason, even if that is to irritate others. Holing up in your house is a disservice to both yourself and others, as you don't catalyze, and as plenum offered in a recent thread, is withdrawing back into orange ray. You alter the collective by adding your own consciousness deliberately in an attempt I hope to add love and light. If the whole world rejects you, change the world.

edit: Wow, I sat with this post open for a while, many posts were inbetween mine and the one I was responding to, so if I was repetitive my apologies.

Unbound

I read a great book called The Fear of Small Numbers by Arjun Appadurai I think you would enjoy.
(07-10-2013, 07:31 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Pretending your differences don't exist, repressing them and not stating your true desires does nothing. It does not bring you together. It doesn't resolve differences. It simply puts things on pause and keeps you seperate

Being agreeable only for the sake of peace builds nothing.

Understanding, compassion and love comes from getting to know people in their entirety, even when it hurts.

While understanding, compassion, and love are certainly commendable, there are such things as "irreconcilable differences" within the illusion. No matter how much the rat comes to understand the cat and vice versa, it is still food to the cat, as a very crude example. It is a biological fact of life.

Within the illusion of separation, there are parts. The parts don't always go together in the way that we, personally, would like them to. The universal order is an impersonal one (meaning it doesn't necessarily cater to just one person's distortion of bias), and can sometimes be at odds with our personal preferences of order.

As Ra says,

Quote:67.11 Ra: [...] A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

However, I can tell you from experience, that the more you are able to tune into higher orders of the macrocosm, the less resistance you will experience, and the more you will find manifestations that are not at complete odds with your unique manifestation of the creator.

You will be united with those manifestations of the creator that are different enough that they allow you to grow, but not so different that growth is impaired due to complete incompatibility.
I agree with sweat and tears, and much confusion. I am often confused about how to act, and it makes me act inappropriately at times. Then I feel terrible afterwards. Darn this veil of confusion.

(07-10-2013, 09:35 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Then, as you examine your response with catalyst, if a perfectly balanced response presents itself take it. But if you are left with two less than balanced responses, which is often the reality in 3d, take the one the moves you closer a balanced state.

This is often hard for me to do. The other day my dog scratched me in the eye when he was playing and my automatic reflex was to kick him and hold him down. I felt really bad after that, but he scratched me pretty good. I don't know how to examine these automatic reflexes or choices. It's like I don't care, when I really do care for him. I've since made it up with lots of hugs, but I can't help but still feel bad over it.
GW, it is a very valiant goal to be less aggressive in general, especially towards our pets, but you should be a little less hard on yourself for your actions. Dogs communicate physically, and with how closely you resonate with canines it was probably residual instinct to physically dominate him when he hurt you. That being said, controlling our base instincts is very necessary as humans, but I still think in this instance you should cut yourself some slack. I'm sure he forgave you immediately, no need to continue to beat yourself up as punishment.
Thanks Guen. I can forgive myself, as I didn't mean to hurt him. It just scared him a little, and I didn't kick him very hard. He's a german shepherd mix, so he's a big dog with some sharp claws. When 100 pounds of dog is pawing at you, I find it's good to keep your face out of reach. But I like to cuddle with him so much that I get close and risk getting clawed. When he claws my arms, sometimes that hurts too. But after the dust settles, I remember how much I love him and that it was just a phase I went through.

He does forgive me immediately. It's just that I sometimes scare him when I get a little aggressive. My eye still has the scratch on the lower eyelid. It hurt when it happened.

Philosoraptor

In my humblest and crudest opinion, I must wholeheartedly disagree with you, Adonai One. I believe you are simply expressing your own particular distortions/repressions and, well... you're just angry at love.

To you, this is all a struggle, a fight. As you said: "Love isn't a cakewalk. It's a battlefield."

It isn't.

It's all a matter of limitation of viewpoint/perception, which is rooted in personal (sub)conscious biases (surfacing as recurring catalysts to offer opportunity for balance/reconciliation of self).

And all of this, ultimately boils down to choice.

You are not the victim of your own suffering/struggle/difficulties. You put yourself there by choices made and choices still being made.

I can empirically assure you that one can walk with a smile through the crowded, noisy, polluted streets of this industrialized, semi-dystopian society, and see the Creator—YOUR-SELF—in every 3rd-density entity and every word and every action, and thus recognize the beauty and the humor and the love of the situation.

If anyone wishes to disagree, then I challenge you.

If you fail to meet the challenge, then you have yet some reconciliation to make with yourself and some biases that may need more careful, thoughtful examination.

Don't look out and whine and b**** and complain.

It's you.

PS: And unity doesn't come from sweat and tears in this reality, this reality of sweat and tears comes from unity.
Philosoraptor strikes again.
(07-11-2013, 01:41 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]I can empirically assure you that one can walk with a smile through the crowded, noisy, polluted streets of this industrialized, semi-dystopian society, and see the Creator—YOUR-SELF—in every 3rd-density entity and every word and every action, and thus recognize the beauty and the humor and the love of the situation.

I only contend this is not easy for all people. Anybody who claims this is a piece-of-cake has no idea what awaits them in 4th-density.
So fourth density won't be a piece of cake either?
(07-11-2013, 02:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So fourth density won't be a piece of cake either?

It was never supposed to be heaven. The minds are opened to all for a reason. There will be initial harmony but it won't be complete harmony. There will be much work to be done in actually loving each other and working with the fact you know everybody's thoughts.
Of course it's not a piece of cake. It requires polarization, mental discipline, a dedication to a balanced way of living and a willingness to examine and accept all aspects of the self, especially those we'd rather avoid and have indeed sometimes spent lifetimes avoiding.
Thus why I subtly say sweat and tears will come from the effort involved.
Pages: 1 2