Bring4th

Full Version: The process of manifestation, distortions, and vibration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Manifestation is simply moving through space/time in such a way that what is created in time/space can be brought into reality.

This is done by being in the moment to the extent that you act on impulses and are able to fashion from the catalyst that is always available to you a set of stairs that lead you to what you believe to be your destination. The more 'clearly' that you can do this will create your ideal faster and more powerfully.

Distortions get in the way as they will pull you out of the moment and into your thoughts. You reflexively retreat to thinking when you are not willing to be in your body while you experience catalyst relating to a distortion that you are energizing. Does that make sense?

Vibration has a large effect on this process. The greater your vibration the more that your higher self can give you it's much greater perspective regarding the trials and tribulations of 3d life. It does this by giving you the greater perspective of time/space in regards to our very temporary difficulties in our temporary lives. In this way, the intensity of ALL distortions currently being energized are minimized as you allow a greater perspective relative to your vibration.

The scale of your manifestations will be limited by the distortions/intentions of those you interact with day-to-day. When it comes to the internet, it will of course be the distortions/intentions of anyone that catches your vibe. In this way, you are always going to be co-creating. Being in the moment and not letting your fears/prejudices/groupthink limit the ways that you feel are suitable for you to go about creating your reality, as the people that will catalyze your manifestation may be found through very roundabout ways.

Finally, manifestation must be allowed. You don't know who you need to be to have a certain outcome manifest in your reality. This is most simply accomplished by again, being in the moment and not letting your ego rigidly limit your soul's essence.

How does this resonate?
You got it.

Creation is just accessing a portion of infinity in the end, getting to know yourself as the creator.
Thanks GR, it resonates perfectly, it was something I needed to hear and exactly what I was thinking about before I opened this post.

I was thinking about how the Law of Attraction (manifestation) is just the ability to pull yourself towards a reality timeline in our access to infinite timelines that more closely resonates to the reality we choose to co-create. It's passed my bedtime so I'm not sure if that is articulated properly, but I'll assume I did it justice. Tongue
Thanks for the kind words. I've been moving through the formless as of late, and it's nice to see that I'm able to contribute.
Pick your timeline yo. Past, present, and future, all at your disposal!
(07-11-2013, 01:33 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Pick your timeline yo. Past, present, and future, all at your disposal!

I want to feel more at peace in the future, and NOW. I feel so darn restless much of the time. It's some anxiety. The past doesn't bother me so much anymore, although I find I am repeating certain patterns of negativity. I love my dog more than anything, but sometimes I take it out on him. I don't know what it is about me that does that.