Bring4th

Full Version: Long pole pounding on window - repeatedly!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the strangest experiences as a very, very young child...I doubt I was even two years old yet. I remember these experiences as if they happened yesterday and the memories are very clear. I remember that each day my mom would put me down for a nap in my crib. As I sat in my crib looking around, I would look out the window and then far away I would see something quite far away that resembled a rod.

I would stand up in my crib, and gaze out the window, wondering what it was. It was flying through air, at great speed. I sensed that it was AWARE of me, and that it was coming towards ME on purpose. It had intelligence and I knew it.
As it got closer, I noticed it was pretty straight, and was colored like a curtain rod - whitish but also a bit metallic. It was about six or eight feet long, and as it flew the air, its ends would move up and down. I was filled with fear, and when it got right up to my window, it would bang on my window over and over again.

I would go hysterical and be jumping in my crib, having major panic attacks. My mom would run in and grab me out of the crib, and I would look and the rod would be gone. Mom would sit me on the kitchen counter and give me orange juice in a tin cup and try to calm me down. I couldn't tell her what was happening because I couldn't communicate well at that age.

All these years, I haven't been able to figure out what was happening to me, but I can tell you this...it wasn't a dream, and it happened repeatedly. What I am wondering is, have any of you had a similar experience or heard of something like this, and do you have ANY clue what it may have been?

I also remember, as a younger child, watching flying things in the air that I figured were small airplanes. They were even smaller than a Cesna (don't know if that's spelled right) and they were made of metal and were a medium brown color. As I grew older, I stopped seeing them, and haven't seen them since.

I even remember being a newborn. I remember seeing a red swing on my grandma's front porch, and watching faces as family members passed me around. I remember my arms or hands brushing along my bare belly (it was summer) and I could feel my crunchy umbilical cord stump.

Straaaaange. Any comments on the pole, or anything else?
Addendum: The red porch swing was verified by family members as being on grandma's front porch and there are a few photos of it that I found later.

I talked to my mom a couple of years ago about the screaming incidents in the crib, and her running in to see what was wrong. She said, "Yes, that really did happen all the time! I didn't know what was wrong with you but you were terrified! I can't believe you can remember that - you were so tiny!"

fairyfarmgirl

This sounds like a negative greeting. Your Angels and Guides and Helpers provided a shield so that you were not "selected" for this type of experience... There are victims of Remote Viewing and the now (at least the Gov. says they are closed) Project Artichoke (a STS mind control program run by Human Beings here in North America-- Canada and USA.) www.wanttoknow.info.

I too have memories going back to pre-birth and past lives. An awakening wanderer and/or star seed tends to remember stuff that makes an impression emotionally.

For me I have an early infant memory of being left in my crib to "cry it out" (a cruel form of childrearing practiced in the early to Mid20th Century where an infant was fed and changed only no hugging or any other loving contact and left to "cry it out" to establish strict feeding and sleeping routines based on a convenient schedule for the mother or caregiver) and the family dog, Lady came to my aid. I remember seeing her loving dog face staring down at me--- till this day I can even picture her beautiful snout and whiskers and her nose would just barely touch my face. Then she would disappear and reappear snuffling through the slates of my crib. I would wave my hand and as my hand passed by the slat she would lick it. Then she would be gone. Later on when I was able to pull myself up I would be able to hug here and she would lick my face.

Later on in life, my mother recounted how Lady would run up the stairs to my room and then back down to her where she was in the house... all day long and urgently nuzzle my mother's hand at which she would swat poor Lady. Then, my mother laughingly recalled how I had a dogsitter instead of a babysitter. It took me a long time to forgive my mother for being that way as a mother.

I have other infancy memories as well that are extremely positive---

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
'fairyfarmgirl' said:

This sounds like a negative greeting. Your Angels and Guides and Helpers provided a shield so that you were not "selected" for this type of experience...

***What is a 'negative greeting?' Can you also explain what you mean about being selected for a certain kind of experience? Who gives a negative greeting and why? Is this more common with wanderers or ET wanderers?

I felt sad as I read your experience about the 'cry it out' episodes. I know of mothers who do that. When I went to Germany, my husband's neice-in-law did that to her tiny newborn. I couldn't stand it anymore and I went and held him. They really got on my case about it and told me to put the baby down and I wouldn't. I finally did and I started to sob. Not a good way to get introduced to somebody, eh? Poor little babies....

fairyfarmgirl

A Negative Greeting is a greeting from a STS source intended to frighten, terrify or enslave the greetee ( the person receiving the greeting). It can come in the form of an invitation, or they could be "observing you" or they could be creating a FEAR scenario that you respond to with FEAR--- STS feed off of FEAR as opposed to LOVE which repels them.

Negative Greeting is used to describe an interaction with an STS being or person in Law of One Lingo.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(01-07-2010, 08:39 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]A Negative Greeting is a greeting from a STS source intended to frighten, terrify or enslave the greetee ( the person receiving the greeting).

*** So are these STS sources actually ET's? I've heard some people mention "grays" and "orions" or something like that. I'm wondering why they would target ME. Especially as a baby.....maybe just so they could enjoy my fear? Or were they trying to start me down a road of fear? If so, it worked, because I suffered from severe panic attacks for many years. Sad

fairyfarmgirl

It is important to not slip into feeling as if you are a victim... Victim thinking keeps you from your personal soviegntry (or your personhood). I am a survivor of much much STS experiences at the hands of other humans and from the energies of STS. For years I really thought that I was a victim and had no way to change that. The first step was learning about the Law of Attraction. Fear attracts Fear. Love attracts Love... What you think and feel comes into your field of experience as as experience. Once I understood this truth then I began to consciously choose my experiences. Instead of looking outward and vehemently saying : "They did that to me!" I was able to look within and say: "What am I doing to attract this?" "What can I change within me so that I no longer attract this?" And of course there is always help available. When I find I do not have the answers I call upon the Guides and Helpers and Angels to assist me. They are ever ready and willing to assist us but first we must ask.

Consider the gem within the experience... what did you learn from the panic attacks? How did they end? What did you do to change your feelings of Panic? How has this experience shaped you?

Love--

fairyfarmgirl