Bring4th

Full Version: The Higher Bodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:47.8 The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies. There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own.

The indigo-ray body which we choose to call the etheric body is, as we have said, the gateway body. In this body form is substance and you may only see this body as that of light as it may mold itself as it desires.

The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the Buddha body or that body which is complete.

Each of these bodies has an effect upon your mind/body/spirit complex in your life beingness. The interrelationships, as we have said, are many and complex.

Perhaps one suggestion that may be indicated is this: The indigo-ray body may be used by the healer once the healer becomes able to place its consciousness in this etheric state. The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is.

These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept.

what sort of understandings are required to 1) access and 2) utilise these higher bodies in a consistent fashion?

Philosoraptor

(07-11-2013, 01:50 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what sort of understandings are required to 1) access and 2) utilise these higher bodies in a consistent fashion?

What is colloquially known as "astral projection" or an "out-of-body" experience.

It should also be noted that Ra here, when speaking about the "higher bodies" beyond 3rd-density, is strictly referring to the time/space "bodies" rather than their space/time physical counterparts associated with each higher density. Essentially, Ra is hinting at the possibility of partaking of a higher-density via a time/space "inter-dimensional" experience (i.e. not physically) whilst in 3rd-density space/time (as opposed to actually using a 4th or 5th-density body in space/time).

All of this, as Ra said, is far advanced from the standpoint of 3rd-density and only useful to an adept. The knowledge and discipline involved in this practice is not required to achieve graduation.
If Ra gave us those answers clearly, it would infringe on our freewill.

My understanding is that it's like the programming of our bodies from the source code (violet-body) which is 0s and 1s all the way up to the high-level programming (red-body) that enables the very matter of our beings.

I assume to get to and use bodies such as violet, we have to know the deep roots of the unconcious mind and learn how to set intent within them.

As for use of the adept, enabling change on such a level would, for instance, allow one to communicate with rocks through the Earth's mind and lift them telepathically.

Since the body is the creature of the mind, in order to use our bodies (all bodies) more effectively we must know ourselves.
(07-11-2013, 01:50 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what sort of understandings are required to 1) access and 2) utilise these higher bodies in a consistent fashion?

I think a good first step would be to sensitize yourself to feeling nonphysical energy if you haven't already done so.

As Ra said in response to a question about healing, "To work with a powerful crystal such as you have, while unable to perceive the magnetic flux of the subtle bodies, is perhaps the same as recommending that the beginner, with saw and nail, create the Vatican."

So becoming aware of the non-physical magnetic flux would be a good first step.

After that you can experiment with the higher bodies. Learning to astral project would be a good way to familiarize yourself with the subtle body that is closest in vibration to your physical body.

I'm not a master of astral projection but I've experienced it on a few occasions. Learning to walk the edge of awake/sleep is a good way to begin in my opinion. Its a good platform to begin to feel nonphysical energy, and perceive these other bodies.
(07-11-2013, 02:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If Ra gave us those answers clearly, it would infringe on our freewill.
People don't even know the questions they are asking in those cases of infringment. If they did, the answers would more readily present themselves.
They want to be corrected on their questions just as much as they think they want an answer to them.
Also Ra provided rather clear answers.
(07-11-2013, 11:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2013, 02:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If Ra gave us those answers clearly, it would infringe on our freewill.
People don't even know the questions they are asking in those cases of infringment. If they did, the answers would more readily present themselves.
They want to be corrected on their questions just as much as they think they want an answer to them.

This is why I love you, man. You dispute my posts and nobody does it like you do.

Anyways, perhaps you're correct. But I am sure you are aware there is a lot of potential power within the upper bodies?
(07-11-2013, 11:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2013, 11:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

This is why I love you, man. You dispute my posts and nobody does it like you do.

Anyways, perhaps you're correct. But I am sure you are aware there is a lot of potential power within the upper bodies?
potential power which is being actively suppressed via flouride calcifying the pineal gland. Fanciful apprehensions.
ZenMaster[/quote] potential power which is being actively suppressed via flouride calcifying the pineal gland. Fanciful apprehensions.
[/quote]
Flouride, been maybe 10 months an using natural toothpaste non flouride, words cannot possiblydescribe the difference since using.. Plus Noni juice each day and gopu kola(occasionaly), think that was from Godwide or Eternal in another post.. at work excuse the laziness!
(07-16-2013, 01:35 AM).T. Wrote: [ -> ]ZenMaster
potential power which is being actively suppressed via flouride calcifying the pineal gland. Fanciful apprehensions.
[/quote]
Flouride, been maybe 10 months an using natural toothpaste non flouride, words cannot possiblydescribe the difference since using.. Plus Noni juice each day and gopu kola(occasionaly), think that was from Godwide or Eternal in another post.. at work excuse the laziness!
[/quote] I was joking of course. I do also use "natural" toothpaste but have not noticed any difference nor did I expect any. Time/space is primary with regards to use of these centers - not space/time body.
Zenmaster, haha no Zenmaster Natural toothpaste is the answer to all indigo problems! Its the magic cure the cure for all mankind.. the one hope
Quick Edit: P.S Yes to those not tried..Noni juice taste maybe not the best taste Wink
Hmm still learning how to use this forum properly, haha yes feel free to also laugh at my posts. i know response to zenmaster quote is a copy and paste job! Ill learn or be entertainingin the process
[quote='plenum' pid='127660' dateline='1373565048']
Quote:what sort of understandings are required to 1) access and 2) utilise these higher bodies in a consistent fashion?

the information is in the vedas. i will say in short that it requires an extremely disciplined personality, ie one who does not indulge in sense gratification, one who has disciplined their use of sexual energy and one who controls the mind. in my eyes, you have to live a life that is 100% dedicated to a spiritual path, service to the creator. and even then, it might not be a part of your path to activate these higher bodies.

anagogy - nice avatar!! glad someone enjoys my art Smile
(07-20-2013, 12:43 AM)falcor Wrote: [ -> ]anagogy - nice avatar!! glad someone enjoys my art Smile

It's very creative. I particularly enjoy all the subtle metaphysical symbols in it. Good work! BigSmile

michael430

[deleted]
(07-21-2013, 04:09 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]In the original quote - does anyone suppose Ra is speaking at all of the blue four-armed Hindu depictions of gods? Or merely an astral projection OBE "body" ? Is Vaikuntha alluded to at all in the material?

It's possible the four armed beings are one of the types of bodies seen in the devachanic plane, but such a form could also be seen in the astral plane as well. There is a nonphysical body and a physical body possibility for each density. The inner manifestation and the outer manifestation. Time/space and space/time. Mind and matter.

As far as I'm aware, Vaikuntha is not alluded to at all in the material.

michael430

[deleted]

I live in my 'green-ray' body, and unconsciously retrieve the workings of the 'blue-ray' body. My blue ray body is what powers my shield, and appears as a blue/white electricity. I suppose once the blue is consistently activated I can then work through the indigo.

I do not think all work is done consciously, as a lot of changes took place during sleep.