Bring4th

Full Version: So we can create third-density life through pets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:14.1 Questioner: Going back over this morning’s work, [inaudible]. You said the second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through higher second-density forms invested by third-density beings. Could you explain what you mean by this?

Ra: I am Ra. Much as you would put on a vestment, so do your third-density beings invest or clothe some second-density beings with self-awareness. This is often done through the opportunity of what you call pets. It has also been done by various other means of investiture. These include many so-called religious practice complexes which personify and send love to various natural second-density beings in their group form.

What a wonderful opportunity. Smile

To add, a friend of mine told me that tulpas and other imaginary friends can be made into third-density life as well with enough intention. A master adept could possibly create a new being out of thin-air just as the Atlanteans did.
But just think, a 4th density being could similarly invest in a 3rd density being...

Strange thought.... Confused

Unbound

I lurve animals and plants and trees.
I have been trying to invest my wife's cat Screwdriver in to 3rd density for over a year. I believe I have treated her enough like a 3rd density other self that she seems to have responded. BigSmile Heart
(07-12-2013, 02:42 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I lurve animals and plants and trees.

Lurve

Is that learning curve or:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IdEoVp21VU Lurve....
(07-12-2013, 05:05 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to invest my wife's cat Screwdriver in to 3rd density for over a year.
Cat's like "dude I get it already..."
(07-12-2013, 02:41 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]But just think, a 4th density being could similarly invest in a 3rd density being...

Strange thought.... Confused

I've always thought of it as analogous. I've had the thought that, when my pets graduate/harvest whatever, that I will probably be their guides, and that my relationship with my guides is similar (though it's probably been a while since my own harvest into 3D). But yes, I've considered that before, haha.

Of my two dogs, I'm certain about my German shepherd being near harvestable. She's extremely intelligent and sensitive, has a very high vocabulary, and is CONSTANTLY interested in us, watching us, interacting with us, learning from us. She understands fairly complex things like sarcasm and jokes. She creates new games to interact with each of us in the ways that are most conducive to getting more playtime. She obviously wants to be "people" so bad, I have no doubt that she's close.

My shih tzu, on the other hand, I just don't know. I suspect he's fairly highly evolved already. He's the easiest dog I've ever had. We have the same birthday, and I knew to pick him from the litter because he had the same birthmark (white streak of hair) on the top of his head as I do. He's constantly at my side, a little battery, never asks me for anything. If I were to sleep through the day, he wouldn't budge from my side, not to eat, not to go out, nothing. When I'm about to leave the house, he positions himself (I typed "myself" which was an interesting slip!) in the wedge of the door so I have to physically move him to get out. I suspect he does some sort of dreamwork with me, considering how stuck to me he is especially when I'm asleep. Soon after I got him I had several dreams confirming to me that he was a dog that I had as a child, a maltese stray my dad brought home who I named Angel. I'm fairly certain my shepherd is my other dog from when I was growing up.

I switched them to vegan diets almost a month ago now, after seriously being felt like they were both "asking" for it very insistently. Turns out, they probably were - they are both so excited about their new food! Their behaviors have changed, in fact the other morning when I overslept, my shih tzu was actually woofing at me to wake up and feed him! Totally abnormal! They love it so much. I think this is a sign that they are, in the least, late 2D. My husband and I are the type of couple who treats their pets nearly as kids, but it makes sense why this is a phenomenon. We were probably all someone's domesticated companion at some time or another.
The stories of Yahweh and the garden of eden in the bible make me think of some higher density being playing with his human pets and trying to make a nice environment for them to play around in and investing them with personalities.

Philosoraptor

(07-12-2013, 02:33 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A master adept could possibly create a new being out of thin-air just as the Atlanteans did.

Not "out of thin-air."

It's a process, like all things.

And just as Anagogy pointed out, these "investments" are possible from any higher density to the one below it. The 4th-density phenomenon of "alien abduction," for example, serves as a sort of "investiture" for certain 3rd-density entities, as the exposure to such an experience draws them closer to a 4th density awareness (yes, even negative 4th density is 4th density awareness). Another example is "channeling" from Confederation sources: higher-density entities "investing" those of 3rd by exposing them to the law of love/understanding, so called.
O I missed the out of thin air thing. I was under the impression personally that the Atlanteans did this through cloning and genetic manipulation. Which are technologies we are working with again now. The question is, will we use these techniques to heal ourselves or to create new forms of life while remaining distorted ourselves as the Atlanteans did?

Philosoraptor

(07-12-2013, 10:13 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I was under the impression personally that the Atlanteans did this through cloning and genetic manipulation. Which are technologies we are working with again now.

Exactly. Think about the "hybridization breeding program" carried out by certain 4th-density entities. Even 4D entities are far from creating "out of thin-air." Although more metaphysical in nature, it's all still a very molecular/genetic/cellular process.
Mr. Raptor, I assume you are aware of lighter materials such as light -- and whatever thought-forms are made of -- can be used as a vessel for any capacity of life?
Somewhere in the LOO doesn't Ra mention that one of their pets is 4d harvestable?
(07-12-2013, 10:13 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]O I missed the out of thin air thing. I was under the impression personally that the Atlanteans did this through cloning and genetic manipulation. Which are technologies we are working with again now. The question is, will we use these techniques to heal ourselves or to create new forms of life while remaining distorted ourselves as the Atlanteans did?

This exact thought has crossed my mind several times. Will we improve/heal our vehicles or repeat the same mistakes of the 'past' and create new life forms?

(07-12-2013, 03:48 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere in the LOO doesn't Ra mention that one of their pets is 4d harvestable?

46.2 Ra Wrote:I am Ra. The entity, mind/body/spirit complex, Gandalf, being harvestable third density, is open to the same type of psychic attack to which you yourselves are vulnerable. Therefore, through the mechanism of images and dreams, it is potentially possible for negative concepts to be offered to this mind/body/spirit complex, thus having possible deleterious results. The entity, Fairchild, though harvestable through investment, does not have the vulnerability to attack in as great an amount due to a lack of the mind complex activity in the distortion of conscious devotion.
I don't think creating new lifeforms is a problem unto itself. It only is when it is done without any concious regard for the planetary implications of such work. In other words, it becomes a problem when it is done without love.

But as Spaced said, the amount of distortion is key.

Philosoraptor

(07-12-2013, 03:34 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Raptor, I assume you are aware of lighter materials such as light -- and whatever thought-forms are made of -- can be used as a vessel for any capacity of life?

There is no other material but light. Light is the building block behind the elements (atoms/molecules/chemicals) that make up the biological cellular/genetic vehicular form that you wear (and progressively evolve), whether in 3rd or 6th density. This light material simply vibrates closer to the un-distorted light with each higher density as one moves closer to the original Thought, that is all.

Quote:[...] it becomes a problem when it is done without love.

Nothing is done except through Love, in whatever distortion that may be, positive or negative. I must reiterate that Love is not simply a "jolly emotion," but the enabler, animator and energizer behind any creative act. Love may be distorted in various ways, but in its most essential sense, Love is the power of life-force and Thought itself. That one is not aware that every action is driven by Love/Thought doesn't make it any less so. It's only lack of self-awareness. No entity, whatsoever its orientation, is not a focus of Love.
You're very astute; Very well-read on these concepts. I am glad you are here.

And I concede, you are right.

To clarify what I meant, it is when love is directed at separation as opposed to unity -- that is when conflicts arise.
(07-12-2013, 03:48 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere in the LOO doesn't Ra mention that one of their pets is 4d harvestable?
No, but it does mention that rocks are harvestable to 3D
(07-12-2013, 08:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 38528-trollface-trol-d.jpg]
Quote:19.2 Questioner: Let’s take the point at which an individualized entity of second density is ready for transition to third. Is this second-density being what we would call animal?

Ra: I am Ra. There are three types of second-density entities which become, shall we say, enspirited. The first is the animal. This is the most predominant. The second is the vegetable, most especially that which you call sound vibration complex “tree.” These entities are capable of giving and receiving enough love to become individualized. The third category is mineral. Occasionally a certain location, place as you may call it, becomes energized to individuality through the love it receives and gives in relationship to a third-density entity which is in relationship to it. This is the least common transition.
Ah, so he wasn't being sarcastic.
(07-12-2013, 08:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2013, 08:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 38528-trollface-trol-d.jpg]

Is this a troll face? lol

or is it a rock that became 3D human
Omg rie... If I were drinking milk, it would have come out of my nose. BigSmileTongue
(07-13-2013, 12:54 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so he wasn't being sarcastic.
no sh*t
(07-13-2013, 04:18 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Omg rie... If I were drinking milk, it would have come out of my nose. BigSmileTongue

lol well if you ever do I hope you post the picture on the (inevitable) picture thread!
A couple of nights ago, one of the guests on Coast to Coast AM was a fellow introduced as "Jason the Horse", who claimed that he had been a draft horse in 19th-century Lincolnshire in his previous life. He was quite interesting, and provided a lot of details about his life as a horse, and about his difficulty in living as a human.

He also said he'd met about a dozen other people who had been horses in previous lives.
(07-18-2013, 07:59 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of nights ago, one of the guests on Coast to Coast AM was a fellow introduced as "Jason the Horse", who claimed that he had been a draft horse in 19th-century Lincolnshire in his previous life. He was quite interesting, and provided a lot of details about his life as a horse, and about his difficulty in living as a human.

He also said he'd met about a dozen other people who had been horses in previous lives.
Difficult to believe. But it does make sense that the less intermediate species, the more difficulty.