Bring4th

Full Version: Rumor has it that the US military has a mage-division.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone dealt with any military in the astral planes? I hear if you astral travel anywhere near the president you will probably find your heart stopped. lol

How powerful are the magicians within Earth's governments?

Edit: Also, I see the number of guests shot up. Hi, feds!

Unbound

I have encountered Men in Black in certain dreams. There are, of course, adepts on each side of the spectrum. Certainly there are adepts within the governmental systems, some working as such, others are merely there.
(07-13-2013, 01:55 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I have encountered Men in Black in certain dreams. There are, of course, adepts on each side of the spectrum. Certainly there are adepts within the governmental systems, some working as such, others are merely there.

I just want to confirm the competence of the ones for working for them. Some have said their attempts at displaying and evoking power are pretty flimsy and sophomoric.

Unbound

Aha Couldn't tell ya!
Would be exceptionally surprised if they didnt.

Brittany

One may traverse the path of the Adept from any walk of life. Anyone you see may within be a mage of the highest order. Best to treat everyone you meet with the utmost respect, just in case. Wink
Yup. Here is one talking about his empathic abilities.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfwtMQeaXPg
(07-13-2013, 04:39 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Best to treat everyone you meet with the utmost respect, just in case. Wink

And you imply such love is not inherent. Heh.

Condescending but true.

Brittany

Whenever you see a smiley face in my posts, you can rest assured that there is a jest in my words, my friend. :p
And with that I offer you my apologies.
There are fear promoting stories of things that can happen to you during astral travel. I would ask if anyone can find evidence of physical harm resulting from astral excursions? Excluding the normal non physical lower astral riff raff. Technology exists to make you pretty much invisible to astral travelers. And yes, they do use magicians for certain tasks. In my experience they check on those that generate interest. Those that can affect their future.
(07-13-2013, 05:50 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]I would ask if anyone can find evidence of physical harm resulting from astral excursions?

I assume it's unfalsifiable due to the fact that such harm would only show up as a random heart attack due to natural causes. Either that or insanity.
Considering how popular astral projection is to young adults I would expect to hear more 'stories'. Friends are usually aware of these type of 'hobbies' and the stories would run rampant.
Irrespective of harm, have you astral traveled near the Pentagon lately? Haha.
No. I do not normally travel of my own accord. More like I am taken to what I need to understand. I am told that very soon I will be "unlocked' and given free roam. I guess I am supposed to learn programming a bit more before I 'go in and make changes'.
lol @ "sophomoric"
I imagine they'd be as clueless as us haha.
All this talk of mages makes me think of that game I always wanted to play, Mage the Ascension. The book is surprisingly spiritual!