Bring4th

Full Version: Precise tuning required for channeling, vs. pretty much nothing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to post this before it left my mind. As I'm reading the LOO, I see that Carla and her friends have to do quite a bit of 'tuning' in order to channel Ra. For instance, they have a list of instructions to follow, which include her wearing white, putting a towel over her eyes, having a virgin chalice and incense and a bible behind her, having precise measurements done as to where she is pointed...just to name some.

I am curious as to why Ra has so many requirements and the 'tuning' seemed to be so difficult, whereas others who allegedly channel just take a few deep breaths, drop their head (or anything similarly effortless) and then began talking as the voice of the channeled entity.

Any insights?
Kristy, did you know that Carla has a full book on channeling?

It's free online at http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_chan...k_pdf.aspx.

Notice that she repeatedly suggests not attempting or opening to channel unless you have help in person from an informed, caring spiritual group. This is one of several threads here about channeling: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=538.
(01-06-2010, 03:15 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
I am curious as to why Ra has so many requirements and the 'tuning' seemed to be so difficult, whereas others who allegedly channel just take a few deep breaths, drop their head (or anything similarly effortless) and then began talking as the voice of the channeled entity.

Any insights?

The channeling with Ra was very different compared to say even channeling with Q'UO. Ra was using her mind/body complex and literally moving her vocal cords to provide the answers. She was not consciously aware of the subject matter while channeling. She did not even have to know about the subject for the answers to be provided. With Q'uo however, the tuning is much easier and little different. She is more consciously aware of her surroundings. This also provides her more protection as there were challenges with negative greetings in Ra channeling.
Please accept this as my understanding and disregard it if it does not make sense to you.

Channelling from one density to the next has become easy for the channelling adept, is safe (with precautions), and is now done consciously (awake). Channelling across multiple densities is far more difficult and dangerous (requiring many precautions), and must be done in a trance state.
In addition to the excellent replies already given, I personally find the Law of One work to have less distortion than most of the other channeled works out there. Could be a clue, perhaps?

Also, the Q'uo sessions seem to be much more about practical applications of the Law of One, whereas the Ra sessions contained a vast body of technical data.
I think it's specific to the Ra entity and the contact etc.

Ra: I am Ra. This contact is narrow band and its preconditions precise. The other-self offering its service in the negative path also is possessed of the skill of the swordsman. You deal in this contact with, shall we say, forces of great intensity poured into a vessel as delicate as a snowflake and as crystalline.

The Edgar Cayce readings however, were of a similar vibration/ accuracy/ purity; and was one of those 'just go to sleep' sort of things.

The fundamental difference is the presence of the Orion group, and I would hazard a guess of the Ra material being of a slightly higher 'vibration'. But that is only a guess.
(01-07-2010, 02:22 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]The fundamental difference is the presence of the Orion group, and I would hazard a guess of the Ra material being of a slightly higher 'vibration'. But that is only a guess.

The other-self offering its service in the negative path to the L/L group was of fifth density.
(01-07-2010, 12:27 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Channelling across multiple densities is far more difficult and dangerous (requiring many precautions), and must be done in a trance state.

Could you elaborate on these difficulties and dangers?
Are the precautions strict rituals or are they flexable to the extent of allowing for cultural distortions ?
Hello Ashim,

Welcome back brother. I noted your absence.

I could discuss my understandings of channelling, but cannot guarantee accuracy, and would therefore prefer to refrain from such discussion. I would also offer my apologies, for my previous comments were to inform on a general level, not to invite query into the specifics of such.

I would also suggest, as did Questioner, reading Carla's free online A Channelling Handbook for a better understanding on channelling.
(01-08-2010, 12:23 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I would also suggest, as did Questioner, reading Carla's free online A Channelling Handbook for a better understanding on channelling.

Thanks Peregrinus,

actually I never left this wonderful place. Just finished reading Carla’s Handbook - thanks for the link. There is such a wealth of educated information and discussion on this forum - you are all doing a fantastic job. My heart glows with gratitude for the teach/learning made available here.
I also find it unwise to offer specifics on channelling methods/rituals as these will be unique to the entity performing the working. I am sure that those who have agreed to perform this Service will be guided and that this guidance will be personal and individual. My Guides have spoken about the Christ 4D Grid now being in place and how to connect to it.
I wonder if anyone has experience of this and how it may positively effect the channelling process ?
Do any of you use crystals to channel ?
Love & Light
(01-06-2010, 03:15 AM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
I wanted to post this before it left my mind. As I'm reading the LOO, I see that Carla and her friends have to do quite a bit of 'tuning' in order to channel Ra. For instance, they have a list of instructions to follow, which include her wearing white, putting a towel over her eyes, having a virgin chalice and incense and a bible behind her, having precise measurements done as to where she is pointed...just to name some.

Any insights?

Buried in some thread somewhere around here is a discussion to the effect the accouterments lessened as Don's questions tended from the transient towards the more enduring material. In other words, the "tuning" of the trappings was a metaphor for the tuning of the consciousness of the questioner from the finite towards the infinite.

Also worth mentioning is the fact that Q'uo advises one to never cease tuning throughout the day (more or less). It's as though you are a piano with an unstable pin block. The more frequently you re-tune, the sweeter your sound, metaphysically speaking.

fairyfarmgirl

(01-08-2010, 04:51 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2010, 12:23 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I would also suggest, as did Questioner, reading Carla's free online A Channelling Handbook for a better understanding on channelling.

Thanks Peregrinus,

actually I never left this wonderful place. Just finished reading Carla’s Handbook - thanks for the link. There is such a wealth of educated information and discussion on this forum - you are all doing a fantastic job. My heart glows with gratitude for the teach/learning made available here.
I also find it unwise to offer specifics on channelling methods/rituals as these will be unique to the entity performing the working. I am sure that those who have agreed to perform this Service will be guided and that this guidance will be personal and individual. My Guides have spoken about the Christ 4D Grid now being in place and how to connect to it.
I wonder if anyone has experience of this and how it may positively effect the channelling process ?
Love & Light

When I first began contact with the Emissaries of Light and the fairy kingdom as well as Mother Earth, I would show up for contact in a circle of 12 grapefruit sized rose quartz crystals all in rough form. They said this would protect and tune me for further contact. Now that I have been conversing with them for 15 years I no longer need the circle of rose quartz... but can create that environment using my own energy and invocations.

I have found that it is easier to contact the Emissaries of Light and the Archangels much easier with less interference and better for lack of better term reception since the grid has been coming back on line... I have also witnessed the blending of Dimensions and realities.

But for contact across vast Dimensions--- It is important to have a team to assist! Carla was very blessed to have such dedicated helpers!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(01-11-2010, 04:22 AM)peregrine

Also worth mentioning is the fact that Q'uo advises one to never cease tuning throughout the day (more or less). It's as though you are a piano with an unstable pin block. The more frequently you re-tune, the sweeter your sound, metaphysically speaking.
[/quote' Wrote: [ -> ]
***Being so new to this, how does one "tune" throughout the day? Thanks! xoHeart
(01-11-2010, 04:01 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]My heart glows with gratitude for the teach/learning made available here.
Love & Light

When I first began contact with the Emissaries of Light and the fairy kingdom as well as Mother Earth, I would show up for contact in a circle of 12 grapefruit sized rose quartz crystals all in rough form. They said this would protect and tune me for further contact. Now that I have been conversing with them for 15 years I no longer need the circle of rose quartz... but can create that environment using my own energy and invocations.

***Wow! Fairyfarmgirl....I will use the human term right now: "I envy you!" I want so very much to be able to do things like this - I feel like I'm 'supposed' to but don't quite know how to go about it. The other evening, I was lying really still, and all of a sudden I heard the words "attempting contact" and it really startled me...but also got me wondering if perhaps my wishes will soon come true. I watch that movie "Contact" and every time I see it, I play the parts over and over again where she travels through the worm holes and then comes to that beautiful place/dimension and I just get feeling "homesick" or something. It's really different. What brought you to this point on your path? What did you do to get where you are?
Love, Kristy
(01-16-2010, 07:48 PM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]***Being so new to this, how does one "tune" throughout the day? Thanks! xoHeart

"Desire is the key" is a quote from somewhere (Q'uo, perhaps) that I seem to recall. Finding within your own being the intense desire to serve or know your true self or something similar to these on a regular basis throughout the day is one way to tune constantly. More simply, repeatedly asking for guidance and such helps to bring one's "tuning" a bit closer to that of the Original Vibration, as they say.

This is, of course, a simple summation. In real life it's rather tricky to avoid falling for your own vain desires and stick to what you know to be most high. Good old Saint Paul was somewhat explicit about his own problems with such.

This is one big reason the Ra/Q'uo crowd puts such a strong emphasis on balancing the lower chakras before messing with the others. As it were, the road to hell is paved with gurus grown gnarly, who have fallen victim to the predilections of their instinctive drives while having at their command powers of the higher energy centers. Ra gives the example of Aleister Crowley.

So, if Desire is the key, it's one to be used carefully.
I too have desire to connect to higher entites such as my higher self. I've had a connection, but realize it was mentally exhausting to me, and took me around 2-3 days to recover from some headaches and the need to ground again.

Maybe it gets easier as I go. But I get the feeling I shouldn't push myself too hard.
(02-09-2010, 06:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I too have desire to connect to higher entites such as my higher self. I've had a connection, but realize it was mentally exhausting to me, and took me around 2-3 days to recover from some headaches and the need to ground again.

Maybe it gets easier as I go. But I get the feeling I shouldn't push myself too hard.

Well, maybe I got that one above wrong. Maybe it's "Silence is the key." It seems hard to go too terribly far wrong practicing silence in order to hear your Higher Self.

For me, it has less to do with absolute silence (whatever that's like) than with achieving enough basic mental clarity that I become sensitive to quiet intimations. Or it's like the capacity to measure the vibrational signature of various thoughts and perceptions. It could be something like developing the ability, say, to hear the violas or English horn in the orchestra. It takes some practice.
(02-09-2010, 11:47 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]For me, it has less to do with absolute silence (whatever that's like) than with achieving enough basic mental clarity that I become sensitive to quiet intimations. Or it's like the capacity to measure the vibrational signature of various thoughts and perceptions. It could be something like developing the ability, say, to hear the violas or English horn in the orchestra. It takes some practice.

I love that analogy! I definitely need to practice more, but I've also noticed that having one strong experience of something (sensing energy grids, remembering, sensing outer presences or whatnot - no channelling attempts here) helps towards recognizing the more subtle ones. Maybe because I've lacked in faith many times, I needed 'undeniable' experiences. Constant tuning is a good practice. Which reminds me I have to go and change a false string...
Ah, I see. My meditation has been one of more intense focus on specifically pulling energy through me, and focusing on raising my vibration. This does bring with it the "growing pains" I have experienced. But after working these spiritual muscles, when I relax, I am much more at peace than before.
I recall Carla having to lay 23 degrees north/northeast (going on memory, please correct any errors on that).

Could this be because of the Earths tilt and the magnetic north alignment? Could the 'ra' channel used the electromagnetic line to bring Carla into a 'narrow band' for channeling?

If so...then the idea of an electric universe and electromagnetic waves/lines could be very important for healing and connecting with the sun, moon, and planets.

Any thoughts from others on this '23 degree'?
here are a couple of very useful pages from the Channeling Handbook;;

[Image: YHFmu.png]

[Image: UvUz8.png]
(07-08-2012, 10:41 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]here are a couple of very useful pages from the Channeling Handbook...

I'm currently reading this book. Smile

I managed to contact Hatonn the other day while meditating. I was being conditioned by them and we started practicing with the words by words method. But, I am still having a good deal of difficulties releasing my own thoughts while doing this. They informed me that an old pine tree in my backyard is self-aware. Cool stuff.
(07-08-2012, 10:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2012, 10:41 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]here are a couple of very useful pages from the Channeling Handbook...

I managed to contact Hatonn the other day while meditating. I was being conditioned by them and we started practicing with the words by words method. But, I am still having a good deal of difficulties releasing my own thoughts while doing this. They informed me that an old pine tree in my backyard is self-aware. Cool stuff.

haha! this is amazing.
I would start meditating sitting under/next to the tree.

kdsii

How can you tell if you're receiving, or if you're just really, really trying to hear something and eventually create it?
Honest question. I wonder this in my meditations, I suppose you could call this self-doubt.

(07-09-2012, 10:01 AM)LetGo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2012, 10:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

haha! this is amazing.
I would start meditating sitting under/next to the tree.

(07-09-2012, 12:19 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]How can you tell if you're receiving, or if you're just really, really trying to hear something and eventually create it?
Honest question. I wonder this in my meditations, I suppose you could call this self-doubt.

You can't. Smile

When you channel, the voice you hear in your head is the same voice you hear when you are thinking (taking a thought). But when you channel, you are given thoughts instead of you taking them. It's quite subtle and I'm still having difficulties with differentiating it, but it gets easier with practice.

kdsii

What a weird feeling that is, images and thoughts that feel different from your own. I get these occasionally, but are vague, nameless and very conceptual in nature. So, I assume that they're just passing thoughts.

And I assume the same is true for a visit from a negative entity?

(07-09-2012, 02:09 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2012, 12:19 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]How can you tell if you're receiving, or if you're just really, really trying to hear something and eventually create it?

You can't. Smile

When you channel, the voice you hear in your head is the same voice you hear when you are thinking (taking a thought). But when you channel, you are given thoughts instead of you taking them. It's quite subtle and I'm still having difficulties with differentiating it, but it gets easier with practice.

(07-09-2012, 02:24 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]...

Oh yes, most definitely.

Sometimes I get very fear-based images while in meditation. I just smile and let them flow through. This compassionate response is disgusting to the negative entity, because they expect fear. So they don't hang around too long. Smile

kdsii

Hmm... Speaking of this, I feel I've received some help lately...
I've quit smoking, cold turkey, and then a mind anti-depressant that didn't serve me anymore, with some nasty withdrawal symptoms.
The usual fear of the impending 'black aura' from withdrawals was eased by a great inner acceptance, and I broke both addictions.
Either way, this was strength I didn't have before, be it from my own acceptance, or the help that I asked for.

(07-09-2012, 02:32 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2012, 02:24 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]...

Oh yes, most definitely.

Sometimes I get very fear-based images while in meditation. I just smile and let them flow through. This compassionate response is disgusting to the negative entity, because they expect fear. So they don't hang around too long. Smile

Realizing that walking the STO path means that you can ask help from the whole multiverse is very helpful indeed. We are not alone on this quest. Smile Life on this planet is so much smoother when you accept all this help. Unless you ask/accept this help, it cannot be given.
(07-09-2012, 02:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Realizing that walking the STO path means that you can ask help from the whole multiverse is very helpful indeed. We are not alone on this quest. Smile Life on this planet is so much smoother when you accept all this help. Unless you ask/accept this help, it cannot be given.

yes, I have come to appreciate this too Patrick. There are spirit guides, angels, a myriad of helpers and teachers, not least of which, the Higher Self. We are not alone on this journey Smile

kdsii

No doubt. Since I asked for help from anyone who would help, and not out of fear, I feel a presence.
It's unmistakably there. Once I finish the Aaron material, I'll be reading Carla's book on channeling.

(07-09-2012, 02:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Realizing that walking the STO path means that you can ask help from the whole multiverse is very helpful indeed. We are not alone on this quest. Smile Life on this planet is so much smoother when you accept all this help. Unless you ask/accept this help, it cannot be given.