Bring4th

Full Version: I think the ranking system is correct.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have over 500 posts, you're most likely a wanderer.

I contend that 90% of this forum is wanderers. I don't know who else would feel so compelled to read the whole material, lol.
Yay. It's official!

I'd like to thank my fathers and mothers down through the ages for putting up with me. I'd like to thank my higherself for always being there for me and helping me out of tough distortions. I can't leave out my personal guides and guardian angels. You're the best!

Brittany

I would wager that 100% of the people on this forum are human beings.
(07-13-2013, 05:11 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I would wager that 100% of the people on this forum are human beings.

How about equal and infinitely valuable parts of the one infinite creator? Tongue

Unbound

Same difference, imo.
Heh, my OP is intended as observation. I know some feel there might be elitism in such but it's really a method of accomodating your path and purpose on this planet.

The reason why I try to remind myself of this is because I want to remember why I am here. I want others to remember as well. But of course one can argue that one only needs themselves and their choice to be of service. And with that I concede.

Unbound

Not all who wander are lost.
(07-13-2013, 06:54 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Not all who wander are lost.

You are correct...

For it seems wanderers who I have found, albeit atheistic, are immensely dedicated to service and helping transform the world. The call of service transcends these mere identifications it seems. And with that I concede.

But the call of service may serve as an empowering reminder for some, at least for me.

Philosoraptor

(07-13-2013, 03:00 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If you have over 500 posts, you're most likely a wanderer.

There are many who wander and have zero posts, who only interact with others "internally" via PMs, never making an appearance in these threads. I'll contend only a small fraction actually engage in these public discussions.

Quote:I contend that 90% of this forum is wanderers. I don't know who else would feel so compelled to read the whole material, lol.

Seriously? Because by the looks of it, I'd say a great many on this forum have not read The Ra Material. And if they did, understood it not.

PS: Also, reading Ra doesn't make one a wanderer the same way reading the Bible doesn't make one a Catholic/Christian.
There are many non-wanderers here that have a deeper understanding and appreciation of the Ra Material than many wanderers. Much depends on the purpose of the incarnatiom, which may render the value of this specific philosophy irrelevant or redundant.
...And then the age-old question of 'what is a wanderer?'

(07-13-2013, 06:54 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Not all who wander are lost.
I've found myself wandering a ton in this life and I feel at home everywhere. I feel that the desire to wander and help others is a part of my deep nature.
(07-13-2013, 11:08 AM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]...And then the age-old question of 'what is a wanderer?'
A non-native, non-transplant entity with a spirit complex above 3D who chose to incarnate in 3D.

There are over a 100 times more 3D natives than there are wanderers. If only 10% of 3D natives where "seekers" (green vMeme and above), that be 10 times more seekers than wanderers. Wanderers would have more affinity for this material than the average person, but then the average person is not a seeker. In America, for example, native seekers would likely outnumber wanderers 2 to 1. Considering the entertainment and distraction appeal and centering of these forums, I would say there would likely be more natives than wanderers, due to wanderer's prior-experience (unconscious) bias for conditions which are suitable for growth.
I don't really think I'm a wanderer. If I am, cool, but it really doesn't change anything.
I concede my logic is not sound then. Especially for a thread made at 3am in the morning.