Bring4th

Full Version: Dizziness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks to plenum's thread about temptations, I saw a Q/A that I have missed until now:

love/light Wrote:Questioner: This particular entity is able to create, with its service, a dizzying effect on the instrument. Could you describe the mechanics of such a service?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument, in the small times of its incarnation, had the distortion in the area of the otic complex of many infections which caused great difficulties at this small age, as you would call it. The scars of these distortions remain and indeed that which you call the sinus system remains distorted. Thus the entity works with these distortions to produce a loss of the balance and a slight lack of ability to use the optic apparatus.

When I was a kid, I suffered from many, painful infections in my ears. (My mom even started to date the doctor who was treating me from them at that time. BigSmile)

I didn't know about that, but not so long ago, a doctor was examining my ears, and he asked me if I had many ear infections when I was a child. I asked him how did he know that, and he said that I have scars on my tympanic membranes (I think they are called in English).

Since the age of 25 or maybe even earlier, I have been suffering from dizziness. It got better during my pregnancy and early years of my child, but now it's back. It got worse for about a year ago, and about 6 months ago or so, I suffered worse attack in years, when the ground "disappeared" under my feet, and I "fell". The heart started to pound and there were many other reactions to this, which took about 3-4 hours before everything "calmed down".

I went to the doctor and have had an MRI of my brain couple of months ago, to eliminate the risk of it being something physical in my brain, like tumor or aneurysm. The MRI looked good, and my doctor told me to come back to examine the neck area, as she thinks that the next area to examine is the neck. But I haven't been back to her yet. I am not sure they will find something that can be treated in a way as to completely eliminate this dizziness, but I have strong reluctance to this whole thing.

Yet, today, I am dizzy every day. It takes a lot of energy from me, and it scares me. Ra said that Carla is enough disciplined in the ways of love and light and that she was adapting to the situation without distortions towards fear. In my own case, I get very scared when the dizziness is severe. I don't think that I am as disciplined as Carla, but it's not useful in this situation to compare different entities. The reason to why I am writing this post is to face this fear that I have - *to fall or to faint in public*.

I've just been processing this thought of fainting or falling in public in meditation. Just thinking about it, makes me scared and my heart starts to pound. I don't know why I am so scared of it. It seems so illogical to me to be scared of such thing. But the mysteries of the mind, body, and spirit complexes are veiled in this density, so it is how it is.

So, here it is... I am dizzy every day. My vision gets worse when it happens. The ground is unstable, and I have real difficulties to walk. When it is at its worse, I can't walk, but have to sit down, or grab something, so that the world can stop spinning. This of course drains me of lot of energy. And I am scared.

The most important part to remember in this "struggle", is what Ra said in this same session, 67:

love/light, 67.21 Wrote:In our view we would perhaps go further in expressing appreciation of this opportunity. This is an intensive opportunity in that it is quite markèd in its effects, both actual and potential, and as it affects the instrument’s distortions towards pain and other difficulties such as the dizziness, it enables the instrument to continuously choose to serve others and to serve the Creator.

Similarly it offers a continual opportunity for each in the group to express support under more distorted or difficult circumstances of the other-self experiencing the brunt, shall we say, of this attack, thus being able to demonstrate the love and light of the Infinite Creator and, furthermore, choosing working by working to continue to serve as messengers for this information which we attempt to offer and to serve the Creator thereby.

Thus the opportunities are quite noticeable as well as the distortions caused by this circumstance.

I "translate" the above parts into my own life experience as: it is very difficult to choose to serve another self when being dizzy like that. And it happens to me every day. By understanding these parts in my own way, applicable to my own life, I see that I have to continue serve another self in these situations, sending love and light to these difficulties, seeing them as an *opportunity*, of being further able to manifest what I am and what I desire. I also have to continue to meditate, and to face this illogical fear of fainting or falling in public, and working with this distortion.

Does anyone else here have experiences with dizziness, or have any thoughts about what I just wrote?

Thank you, my friends, for "listening". Smile
An application using Ra's balancing technique for you to try.

Right now you've energized the negative fear reaction to the idea of your dizziness. Simply imagine a positive outcome that could come about from your dizziness. Perhaps you fall in a public place, and someone comes over to help you out and then end up becoming a great friend. It can be silly as long as it is positive and you can imagine it.

Then simply hold the emotional 'positive charge' in your mind, and bring the fear. If you can meditate while holding both the positive and negative in mind at the same time, you should feel a pressure in your head and you will be 'discharging' your associations with your difficulty. This is the first of Ra's balancing techniques. It doesn't make much sense until you get it, but once you do, it's rock solid.

The neuroscience behind this balancing technique is pretty cool as well. Basically, any idea with repeated negative thought becomes a very strong neural circuit. Each time you bring it up you reinforce it even more. In your case, unfortunately this neural circuit is bound up in fear. When you do the balancing technique you are actively associating it with a (real or imagined) positive outcome. The reaction of fear and the reaction with love will each engage connections to different parts and glands of the brain and body. This will quickly create new neural connections and begin the process of weakening the previous neural pathway. Balance is achieved when you have no positive or negative feeling in regard to the situation. This way you won't be kicked out of 'the now' when it occurs in your life and you can continue to experience.
(07-13-2013, 11:26 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]So, here it is... I am dizzy every day. My vision gets worse when it happens. The ground is unstable, and I have real difficulties to walk. When it is at its worse, I can't walk, but have to sit down, or grab something, so that the world can stop spinning. This of course drains me of lot of energy. And I am scared.

love to you Ankh.

you are such a earnest and honest seeker, your example serves as a light to the rest of us. I mean that from the depths of my Being.

plenum/Garry
I have an odd condition in which part the inner canal of my right ear swells shut, and creates what the ear-doctor told me was "negative pressure", in other words, a vacuum! It doesn't bother me too much when my eyes are open, but if I close my eyes when I'm standing (for example, in the shower), I lose my balance. I suspect that one of these days I'll fall in the shower and hurt myself.

Apparently this condition is fairly common, and there is no cure for it...only modestly effective palliative treatment, such as occasional steroid shots (apparently it's an allergy symptom).
(07-13-2013, 11:26 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I "translate" the above parts into my own life experience as: it is very difficult to choose to serve another self when being dizzy like that. And it happens to me every day. By understanding these parts in my own way, applicable to my own life, I see that I have to continue serve another self in these situations, sending love and light to these difficulties, seeing them as an *opportunity*, of being further able to manifest what I am and what I desire. I also have to continue to meditate, and to face this illogical fear of fainting or falling in public, and working with this distortion.

Does anyone else here have experiences with dizziness, or have any thoughts about what I just wrote?

If I might so humbly suggest, try to avoid fall into patterns of forcing yourself to serve others. There may be a bit of forcing or exerting at willpower at times, but it shouldn't be the focus. I'm not saying anything you said implied you were doing this, but in my personal journey I found it was easy to take this misstep; to force myself and think I was doing it right and just being messed up for not feeling right - when in actuality, it was the unconscious belief that I had to force myself that was another hurdle, another layer of distortion to peel back.

Find a place within you, where you can naturally still serve others while feeling this intense discomfort, pain, or fear. It will still be hard, and it will take willpower, but do not rely on willpower alone. Find that belief, that attitude, that truly unlocks your being's capacity to naturally serve others despite this particular hardship. It may take much meditation and deep seeking to unlock. If I had to describe being in somewhat similar situations and still finding that vibration of being that allows me to serve others, I would describe it as almost being in a certain "zone."

I wish I could be more specific of how to transition to this natural vibration of being despite discomfort to serve others over using pure willpower to serve others, but it comes down to individual balancing, and I also think some of it occurs behind the veil. I couldn't even fully describe to you how I create the state when I'm not in a loving mood due to pain or fear, and I'm still not always successful. But it's possible. And I'm sure you'll find out how, if you haven't already. You truly are a passionate and devoted seeker.

Much love Ankh. We're all in this thing called life together.
GentleReckoning, thank you for your advice. I do my best to work with these exercises, but it ain't easy.

plenum, thank you, my friend. Heart

Eddie, for me, it's the other way around. If I close my eyes - it gets better. So when it's really bad, I grab something steady, close my eyes, and sometimes it gets better.

xise, I think that I understand what you mean by the "zone". It feels natural. But maybe, "service to others" can be in different ways, like for instance - accepting the difficult condition/circumstances, and sharing it with other selves, can be "service to others"? I think that maybe a wise use of this will power is the way, as long as this desire is honest?

But on the other hand, if Carla wouldn't be such a strong willed entity, we wouldn't have Ra material today, or maybe we would have just a little fraction of it. I always think about that and what L/L group sacrificed in order to bring us this information, in the name of service to others. But I do understand what you mean! I just think that there is more to it, like maybe seeing these difficult circumstances as opportunities for service to others and the Creator. They are vivid tests which will in a very real way show us the strength of our polarization, faith, will or desire.
If there are no physiological explanations there may be psycho-somatic origins, as in stress/distress that manifests thru physical symptoms.

Hope you feel better!!
Hi Ankh, thank you for sharing your experience. i know i wouldnt usually be the one to recommend going back and seeing your dr but i really think its worth at least figuring out what the underlying cause of your dizziness could be. Usually i avoid seeing a dr unless its serious enough else its too vague for them to treat me properly, but if i had what you had, and the same fear you describe during episodes, i'd be there in a heartbeat. You never know, it could be totally treatable/manageable with the right kind of medication or regime. Maybe even knowing the physical cause even if its untreatable will alleviate the fear or anxiety of the unknown associated with your dizziness. Much love to you Heart
Thank you, beautiful entities! Smile

Much love to you too. Heart
Hmm..I've gotten dizzy several times during severe psychic attack. I seemed to be going through a deeper initiation. I call it a purge as certain things were being called into balance. One of the main things for me personally was that I had to be consciously identifying with others around me in the moment more. While my thoughts and opinions were always for the purpose of helping, I realized I wasn't being humble enough. So that superiority was a window into inducing weakness, and what was once control was being experienced as a total loss of control. I couldn't make sense of my thoughts and what I was going through, as every thought would be met with its opposite, and so the mind starts to spin as I had no idea what was right or wrong.

Doubt and fear is thrown at you, and you begin to see that the main weapon is an attempt to convince yourself that you're wrong in every way, inferior, and unworthy. With love being the great protector, if you learn to become more certain of yourself and your limits, your faith and will seals all of the above off, now in a more balanced manner. You realize how all of it was basically self-induced. But my point in mentioning all of this is that perhaps there are areas where you're not loving yourself as much as you should. Perhaps there's an over-extension of yourself. We're all equals and deserving of service, and so learning to love yourself is an important part of sharing with others. Because if you don't love yourself (indigo development, self-acceptance) you're not opening up your full being to others. It's as if the self is hiding from everyone.
Thank you, Derek. I think that you are absolutely right! Much love to you. Heart
I heard labyrinthitis is one of the worst dizzyness infections to have. It's like the room is spinning, and incapacitates you.
Weird... My mom's hubby just called. My mom is in ER cause she lost her balance and fainted... We've just been in Spain, all of us together, and she didn't seem to have any problems with this as I do. At least, not that she told me about.

Doctors think it is "crystal decease" as it is called here in Sweden. It is located in the ears. I wish I could be there, but I am at my work. Her hubby is going to call me during this night though, when they know more.

Weird that this is happening now...

Melissa

Best wishes to you and your family, Ankh Heart
Maybe you should go to the doctors again. A handful of people I know have vertigo, and sometimes it can be fixed. You might have it also. I wouldn't worry about your Mom too much..it's nothing serious!
(07-14-2013, 04:56 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Weird... My mom's hubby just called. My mom is in ER cause she lost her balance and fainted... We've just been in Spain, all of us together, and she didn't seem to have any problems with this as I do. At least, not that she told me about.

Doctors think it is "crystal decease" as it is called here in Sweden. It is located in the ears. I wish I could be there, but I am at my work. Her hubby is going to call me during this night though, when they know more.

Weird that this is happening now...

So how many sources are telling you to check your ears?
lol! BigSmile

I love you too, BrownEye! BigSmile
(07-13-2013, 11:26 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else here have experiences with dizziness, or have any thoughts about what I just wrote?

Hi, Ankh..

Yes I have experiences with dizziness and share a near identical history with you; severe ear infections as a child [normal I think for children growing up in the 60's, all my brothers and sisters and school friends also went through this] -and dizziness from an early age. It is not something that was very noticeable, even to myself at the young age, but, for instance, hopping up and walking on a wall could be a considerable challenge; this is when I would really notice it.

In my teens, twenties, thirties and forties there were bouts of the dizziness intensifying. I was even tested for Minear's Disease at some point in my mid-30s, when I all of sudden began experiencing severe challenges with dizziness. Long periods of not being able to be upright, and when walking there being a strong pull to the left. I could not walk straight down a corridor. But the ENT [ear, nose and throat doctor] found nothing definitive. Nothing physical.

Even at this time I knew this to not be a physical thing, although I know people can walk it that way and into a physical diagnosis. I myself did not hoe that road, or have any desire at all to do so. My immediate inclination was to eliminate my stressors- to no longer work indoors under florescent lights, in high pressure jobs [at the time I worked in property management/sales] and to be as near to the outskirts of town as possible. I began teaching yoga, walking regularly outdoors, taking off a bit of weight and staying hydrated.

All the pieces began coming together into a more cohesive picture in my forties when I was activated to awaken in the summer of 2009. It began coming together because my Guidance urged me to begin journaling LIVE on the spot what was happening. This kept things in the front of my awareness for an extended period time [4 years], which allowed a more cohesive awareness to begin forming.

It was at this time that I began talking about the "sound".. The sound that was present my whole life, that I always heard when paying attention, and that got turned waaay up with my activation to awaken. This sound and my dizziness go hand-in-glove, and have from the beginning. When I get accelerated the sound-frequency goes up and for a period of time I will have to acclimate to the new "height", in the interim I'll be a bit dizzy for a short while.

It is my personal feeling that there is a percentage of people here on the planet, likely less than 1% [and one of which is me] who are involved in a project. I refer to it as "ascending the physical body", the counterpart of which is evolving the current physical form, from homo sapien into whatever this is that is coming into being through us now. The process could be likened to remodeling your entire house while at the same time still living in it. It is not always easy.

To offer relief my own inner layers, for various reasons will often call me in/"off planet". This can sometimes happen on a dime. If I listen, lay down and go in there is no problem. If I don't, things are gonna get rocky for me here at this level, up to and including the whole ground shaking, and yes yes...even disappearing. This is because I am shifting into a higher frequency from a wake state prior to being fully ready/prepared for this. Now-a-days I do shift, even from a wake state with far less turbulence.

If it would help,
here are a few johnny-on-the-spot vids from early on in my process.
(I hope something in here helps).

Acceleration into November/09 (part 1)
Acceleration into November/09 (part 2)
Volume Turning Waay Up

with love,

Casey
Thanks, Casey!

I believe that I solved my problems for now, but there might be more to come, as there are probably different issues involved in this matter. But the main reason is following.

As I mentioned in this thread, my mom was taken by an ambulance to ER, because she lost her balance, was puking etc. Doctors even thought that it might be a stroke. It turned out that it was a simple virus, but which affected her balancing nerve.

I am of a belief that if something is wrong in the body, one can look at that malfunctioning bodily part and trace it to the root cause, which is almost always in the mental complex. For instance, in the past I had problems with my teeth. So, what do teeth do? They chew food, so that the body complex can stay viable. So, a problem with teeth might mean that one is not chewing the food meant for the mind complex. Body just "translates" it into a manifested illness, so that the mind/body/spirit complex will do its work by understanding. There has also been many other examples, with other parts of my body, where the root cause in the mental complex has been understood by me by understanding the part of the body which was "malfunctioning".

Soooo... I have problems with this dizziness then... And then my mom ended up in ER with a virus affecting her balancing nerve...

If someone would have imbalances in the mental complex, how would they manifest...? As dizziness! The dizziness was just a bodily "translation" of the mental imbalances.

Mental imbalances result in blocked lower energy centers. That, coupled with overactivation of higher rays - and here we have it...

When one is not balanced in the foundation (three lower rays), and then desiring to flee from these problems to upper levels (which are awesome), then one is "flying" away from the ground up to top. The ground then "disappears", as the foundation is not firm, so... the feet can't walk it, and then it is rocking like hell! And so here we have a severe dizziness in space/time incarnation...

I am not sure if this mental distortion has manifested in my physical body complex yet. If this mental distortion has filtered through to the physical body complex, then I indeed need to see a doctor to treat the physical distortion too. But I also believe that once the mental distortion is healed, the physical body complex might be healed as well, even if this distortion has manifested in the chemical body complex.

The most important thing right now, is to heal the mental distortion. But I am also thinking that it doesn't hurt to deal with this distortion in two ways. The first one is as I said, devote a lot of time and energy and focus on balancing the mental complex, and the second one is, as it feels for me, intuitively, to see an acupuncturist. It feels like a manipulation of the energy spots in the chemical body complex might help to unblock the channels through which the intelligent energy will be running, and quicken this healing... Smile
Ankh! It sounds like you are pretty sure with your insights, let us know how the acupuncturist works. Good luck! Also, very glad your mother is okay! Mine was admitted to the hospital a few months ago with what was considered a stroke as well, but was actually Bell's palsy (more nerve stuff).
Ankh, that is wonderful, it is good to hear your perceptions are coming through to you more clearly. I relate quite easily with the major part of what you're saying and look forward to hearing how this patterns out for you. An acupuncturist sounds very productive, moxibustion can be deeply healing. Have you ever received it before?
(07-19-2013, 05:44 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]An acupuncturist sounds very productive, moxibustion can be deeply healing. Have you ever received it before?

Nope, never.

But by some reason I feel like this is the "right" method to speed up this healing. I have like a... vision perhaps, of seeing my neck, shoulders and the head... And I have a feeling, almost like an intuitive understanding, that an acupuncturist, will unblock those little channels there, those little energy spots... Umm... It's like the veins that are clogged and need cleansing. Do you understand? Either way, an acupunturist will cleanse those little, but many blockages with its manipulation, and although it will not heal alone, it will help in the healing process as a whole. It will speed it up.

I will be in touch with how it goes! Smile
(07-19-2013, 08:23 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But by some reason I feel like this is the "right" method to speed up this healing. I have like a... vision perhaps, of seeing my neck, shoulders and the head... And I have a feeling, almost like an intuitive understanding, that an acupuncturist, will unblock those little channels there, those little energy spots... Umm... It's like the veins that are clogged and need cleansing. Do you understand? Either way, an acupunturist will cleanse those little, but many blockages with its manipulation, and although it will not heal alone, it will help in the healing process as a whole. It will speed it up.

I will be in touch with how it goes! Smile

I more than understand, I relate viscerally through my own body, having the same affected area, neck, shoulders and head. I have been moving through my own perceptions and avenues of opening / relaxing / de-stressing this area where there is what I simply call an "anomaly" at the base of the head / top of the neck. It has a radiating circumference that does also extend slightly down the sides of the neck to the top of the shoulders. My own perceptions relate this to channeling. Or, perhaps more accurately the readying stages of cognizing this phenomena through various levels of my broad spectrum being, as I allow these at my level to as a singularity cohere.

I look forward to hearing the way you will walk your own experience and hope you do report back soon!

Casey
Hi Ankh,

I just wanted to write to say how sorry i am that you have had to go through this experience with dizziness. I guess none of us really knows what something feels like for someone else but i recently experienced this myself and so reading your post really meant something to me. I have always been really scared of getting dizzy and a few months ago i got out of bed and just went careening across the room. i had no equilibrium. It scared the crap out of me. in the few minutes before it passed i came completely unglued. i won't bore you with the whole story and i don't want to reinforce fear for anyone. but i did want to share that there are good outcomes with this. i was fortunate to have one myself. i was able to go to the doctor and get it taken care of. the process wasn't fun, it made it worse at first, but in the end it was completely cured. I am so grateful to the kind lady that treated me. she had so much empathy and i was so scared. she did her best to try to calm my fear during the treatments. She was a very kind soul. i will remember her kindness for the rest of my life. So, my heart truly goes out to you and the others that have described having similar experiences and i hope that you can find someone like i did that can help you.

I just wanted to say that my thoughts are with you and I hope that you can get relief from this soon. I have a little mantra that i would like to recite for you, i hope you don't mind.

may you be free from suffering.
may you be happy, just as you are.
may you live in peace, free from conflict.
may you be protected from all harm.
may you be healthy in mind, body and spirit.
may you be free from suffering.

ok that's about all i can do from here. just know that there is always hope. the light is always with us. take care and i hope you are feeling better soon. Smile
Thank you, Casey and Lodro. Heart

Lodro, what was the diagnosis that your doctor made? And what was the treatment of it?

Much love to you all, beautiful ones!
(07-22-2013, 12:46 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Casey and Lodro. Heart

Lodro, what was the diagnosis that your doctor made? And what was the treatment of it?

Much love to you all, beautiful ones!

My issue was the crystal disease that others mentioned here. microscopic crystals dislodge and float around hitting the sensitive 'thingies' (technical term) that control your balance.

They did tests to confirm this was the problem then were able to treat it by doing a series of movements that worked the loose crystals back through the canals to their right place.
I've been doing balancing exercises now, daily and nightly, and guess what... dizziness disappears! As soon as I try to flee to those higher rays again, the dizziness is back.

It's been very down to Earth, and very grounding. But also, a bit boring.

With this said, I am very grateful for this difficult catalyst! Without this dizziness, I don't know when I would start to do this very necessary, but oh so boring, work in the same intensity as I do now, and pay my whole attention to this work.

Thank you.
Update:

I've been dizzy ever since I wrote this post, and the time mentioned in that post. It's been severe since last winter/spring/summer, and I've been affected every day.

In November, I finally went to see my doctor, who referred me to a physiotherapist. Being very sceptical about this arrangement, I went to see this physiotherapist Friday last week. That particular day I also felt extra dizzy. So, imagine my surprise, when suddenly, in the middle of that visit - the dizziness disappears!!

During this weekend, I had some minor attacks, but nothing like before. And today I went to see her again...

OMG... It feels like coming out of the prison! It feels like I've been inside some sort of darkness and didn't know that I even been there! I felt freedom of movement, I felt light, and I felt love.

Anyways, when I was there on Friday, and the dizziness disappeared in the middle of the session, I had to open my eyes, and just look at the ceiling. It was NOT moving!! It was still! That was an amazing feeling.

Later on, it is planned that the physiotherapist will do an acupunture but for now she said that it's better that we will stick with this traditional plan as long as it is helping. She said that there might come a time when it will not help anymore, and we will stop in our progression, and that will be the time to do an acupuncture. (Not being fond of needles, I agree. BigSmile)

It is such an amazing progression! I did NOT expect anything to happen - and SO quickly too!! It's amazing!

And I can really see how medical staff are healers. Because this is how she feels for me. She has such amazing, soft hands, and the whole her is just so amazing, soft, and sweet. And I am really able to relax with her, and let her in. (If I would be a dude, I would definitely ask her out! BigSmile)

So, this is all for now. It seems like things are looking brighter than they have been in years! And I am so, so happy, dear ones! I haven't felt like this for I don't know how long time. It feels, like I said, that I am coming out of some sort of prison, which I didn't even know was there! Smile
Sweet! What did she do to make it go away? I think it's important to remain grounded, while also learning to accept the help of others when it comes to fixing certain ailments. Everyone has something to offer and share. Great news Smile
(01-20-2014, 02:32 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! What did she do to make it go away? I think it's important to remain grounded, while also learning to accept the help of others when it comes to fixing certain ailments. Everyone has something to offer and share. Great news Smile

Thank you, sweetheart! It's almost like I could hear your "sweet!" all over here. BigSmile/Heart

What she did is to stretch my vertebrae (which felt like an intensive and extremely positive activation all the way to my toes!). And then she softened my muscles around the neck, shoulders and around the vertebrae by pressing at some points. She also showed me some exercises which I can do by my own, and told me about the things that might help me in the everyday life. God bless this profession! What a service they do to mankind.

But as I said, the progress is so sudden and helpful that she said that she doesn't want to move any further or to anything else, but just to wait this out and see what happens, because according to her, this traditional treatment may be a beginning and then may suddenly stagnate, and in that case, it will be the time to do more, which is an acupuncture. Smile
Pages: 1 2