Bring4th

Full Version: Happy Cows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During my drives I have been going through a lot of different experiences. In one of my drives I looked over at a group of cows in a field. This field was more of a natural looking area of grass and trees. I imagined that the cows were actually happy in this natural feeling environement. Suddenly I was in the center of the group of cows, as if I was part of some small collective awareness generally located in their center. At that moment I felt this intense sadness and depression. It made me jump back to my body in shock. The feeling caused me to tear up for a while. I drove for quite some time contemplating that experience. This would be the second time my awareness jumped from my body to that of an animal I was observing. This time though, it felt a bit 'scarring'.

Since then the experiience has brought the thought of those of Maldek and the experience of fear causing them to be 'stuck' as far as evolutionary transition.
Quote:These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot or tangle of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them................
This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able finally to be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.
I find this very interesting as pretty much every person I have worked on has one or more 'animal' type negative astral beings/entities attached to them. While a very few are creatures that have never existed on the planet, most have previously been animals that went through intense fear and suffering.

I realize that some believe that nothing exists but themselves and their own observation of events, but that perspective itself does not seem to do the world much good.

Is it possible to extend the self outside of the distortions of the self in order to heal other selves? I take a lot of time out of my daily life to heal others person to person. Now I am spending even more time on distance healing just to 'keep in shape'. I have heard beliefs that imply that nothing exists but that which I choose to observe, as if nothing external needs to be done, as if work is pointless, and the only meaningful work is done inside the self. This almost sounds like a polarized perspective to me.

Unbound

Took the words right out of my mouth. We must realize that the self is not just me, it is us.
If animals have groups souls that reflect the overall condition of their species, I think it's natural you'd feel depression and sadness from cows.

On the whole, they are one of many animals that treated poorly by the food and meat industry, are consumed by many human beings without an appreciation or thankfulness of the suffering they go through to meet our needs for pleasurable food and, in some cases, necessary sustenance.