Bring4th

Full Version: Ra in a Video Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying this new game called Smite. Going through the tutorial they give me this champion (Image) called Ra, Ra is a humanoid looking bird which happens to be this Ancient Egyptian God. Looking at his abilities he does stuff like SOLAR BLESSING which "summons a pillar of blessed light that lasts for 6 seconds. Allies inside the blessing are healed every second and gain a magical and physical power bonus. Enemies inside are damaged and suffer a magical and physical power debuff".
Coincidence?
BigSmile

Wow, wouldn't have imagined that Ra could be so powerful...
Game developers draw from history/mythology all the time.

Brittany

It isn't like the Law of One is the only book in history to mention Ra. Ra is an extremely prominent mythological figure and turns up in all sorts of media.
(07-14-2013, 07:41 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't like the Law of One is the only book in history to mention Ra. Ra is an extremely prominent mythological figure and turns up in all sorts of media.

* Parsons pictures Ra stepping out of a limousine with designer sunglasses with a bunch of paparazzi snapping photos

:p
That is if Ra's golden luster would show up on camera.
I'm totally playing that game now

My handle is WanderingCat

What's yours?

Ra does have a golden luster in the game! lol
(07-14-2013, 11:47 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2013, 07:41 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't like the Law of One is the only book in history to mention Ra. Ra is an extremely prominent mythological figure and turns up in all sorts of media.

* Parsons pictures Ra stepping out of a limousine with designer sunglasses with a bunch of paparazzi snapping photos

:p

[Image: 2008-08-17.gif]

BigSmile

Sinfest devil char, always classy.
(07-15-2013, 05:50 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I'm totally playing that game now

My handle is WanderingCat

What's yours?

Ra does have a golden luster in the game! lol

Ahh cool, I go by Chapuzo, I'll add you.