Bring4th

Full Version: Pets in higher density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there pets in higher densities? Would there be a need for any? I love having a pet, but there is still that nagging feeling of ownership, which I think goes away in 4D. Do we not own anything in 4D?

Or are our pets in 4D, 3D humans, where we care for them and guide them. Is being a guide to a 3D human from 4D one of the greatest acts of service we can offer? I was thinking about being a guide when I get there, but if I'm from 6D, I'd be too narrow band to reach many people.

I guess we can only serve those who call to us, whose vibrations jive. Is the connection made automatically. Does the universe figure out whose vibration jives with whose vibration when a call is made, and connect them automatically. If I am 6D, do I hear all the calls that are made, and just pick the one closest to me. Is channeling the only way to be of service if you're 6D and they're 3D? Or could you do healing work as well? Does Ra help heal the planet?

And perhaps most of all, how do I get a 4D being to invest in me, and help my vibrations? I know we can invest our pets. How do I know that a 4D being isn't already helping to invest me?
I'm thinking we don't have pets in higher density because we don't own anything. And I think in 6D I can hear the calling vibrations that resonate with me, and pick ones to selectively respond to.
I think 4D beings can invest in you if you ask, and allow your free will to decide. It is a way a 4D being can be of service.
At least these are my beliefs.
You'll understand when you get there. Wink
Here's a picture of my dog Loki. I couldn't find the Pet thread.
He's part wolf.

[Image: Loki_Upside_Down.jpg]
Mr. Handsome loves to distract me from working
[Image: fd7fnt.jpg]
rie, he looks like my old friend morpheus' younger counterpart.

Gemini, what is he crossed with?
He neutered?
He's a german shepherd/wolf mix. He wasn't neutered in that pic, but he is now.
Do you actually own your dog? Or do we have to purchase our friends simply because of the system within which we reside?

Onto the point;
Do you not think your dog may be capable of starting to understand 1/2/3D forms of beingness, while you are in fact learning 1/2/3/4D forms of beingness as a teach/learner to him? Are channellers not 'bonded to' higher level beings as per the 'usefulness' of our beingness/calling to learn?
My wife's cat screwdriver is like a child to me. Nobody owns her no matter what anyone thinks.
Yeah, there may not be individual "ownership" in fourth density positive, but I certainly think there are still lower density friends, which I think is the part of pet/owner relationship that positive beings actually treasure and appreciate anyway.
For cats: we are their servants lol

From the human perspective, we are caretakers having the honor of caring for our 2D friends. To me, ownership is a 3D social construct that means the person is responsible for animal's care for social/legal purposes.

I remember there was discussion in an old thread about how 3D (us) are like 'pets' to 4D beings lol. That was a great discussion.