Bring4th

Full Version: Balance, acceptance, Tranquility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is a certain peace of mind that comes with the balancing process. A lot of the internal turmoil is laid to rest, and there is a sense of acceptance of oneself and the world.

this, to me, is the greatest treasure of the seeking process.

not any powers, not any energetic readings, not any psychic awareness or contact with other densities, spirit guides etc.

This Inner Peace of Mind is the gold of the seeking.

reduced turmoil, no more thrashing against the world trying to prove something. Just an internal knowing of forever being connected to the creator and the wider creation.

it is effortless. it is peaceful. it is a state of subtle re-alignment moment to moment.

this is the fruit of knowing the self deeply. It needs no other reference points to validate or confirm one's 'truth'.

it is the gentle ease of being with oneness.

I know there are some of you who have reached this point, or least experienced it for a few moments in your life. I see it in the hallmarks of your behaviour.

peace, fellow seekers.
Indeed, what you advocate is the state of infinity. Very buddhistic.

It seems you advocate the limiting of desire as well? What do you think about desires, plenum? Should we just surrender to the universe and let whatever happens, happen? Should we avoid becoming a force in the world?

We have our differences in philosophy yet you remain subtle in consistency with your advocation of peace. Admirable to say the least. Wink
Plenum, that state is the great teacher. Seek it, and you will balance yourself in the process. It's been my guide throughout this.

Adonai: Acceptance is of the moment, not of the future. Accept the moment unconditionally while using your power to create the future.
Wise words plenum. Peace, and feeling the unconditional love of Creator are two desires of mine. I guess this includes tranquility as well, as you mention. But it has been hard to find this in my life.
(07-15-2013, 02:54 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It seems you advocate the limiting of desire as well? What do you think about desires, plenum? Should we just surrender to the universe and let whatever happens, happen? Should we avoid becoming a force in the world?

I see it more as aligning your life with your desires so that you can pursue them in a balanced way, allowing you to find inner peace in knowing that you are on the right path to fulfilling your desires. That way you are a force in the world without needing to prove anything, you simply radiate the peace and joy in your heart and others can pick up on it.
I want to post Teal Scott's video from last week because I think it covers this topic pretty well.