Bring4th

Full Version: Working with unpolarized/sleeping entities.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you know I am married and my wife is a Christian and I have grown beyond the level of understanding of traditional Christian mindsets. It's been an interesting ride working with my wife, to say the least.

I've gone through a ton of miscommunication with her and with our differing levels of understanding it can be hard to communicate. She is definately at a 3D level of understanding the world and the creator (which isn't bad, it's just different) and I'm, well... Different.

It's hard work serving her and helping in a way that is both respectful of her free-will to remain asleep, and offering her my services by giving her reminders that she is dreaming.

One thing that comes to mind is the quote by Ra that said that 3D and 4D can't live together on the same sphere. And at times I see that come into play in our relationship, which can make things a bit dynamic and offer great amounts of catalyst.

I would like to hear others' experiences working with unpolarized entities and what you learned from that experiance and any insight you may have into matters having to do with very close workings in relationship and more distant ones.
My mom is open to life after death books and subjects of spirituality, though she calls herself a spiritual master. Even though she throws out profanity left and right when she's upset. She gets angry and throws a tantrum. But I myself don't feel that I'm very awake either. I don't have experiences that open my heart for very long, and I've only experienced unconditional love once. It's hard to live with my mom at times. But we do get along for the most part. I just sometimes feel like I'm her slave, doing whatever she asks because she's disabled. It doesn't feel right to feel like that, but it does feel good to serve when I can. But I'm not always motivated to do so.
(07-15-2013, 08:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My mom is open to life after death books and subjects of spirituality, though she calls herself a spiritual master. Even though she throws out profanity left and right when she's upset. She gets angry and throws a tantrum. But I myself don't feel that I'm very awake either. I don't have experiences that open my heart for very long, and I've only experienced unconditional love once. It's hard to live with my mom at times. But we do get along for the most part. I just sometimes feel like I'm her slave, doing whatever she asks because she's disabled. It doesn't feel right to feel like that, but it does feel good to serve when I can. But I'm not always motivated to do so.

If you feel like a slave, that is going demolish your yellow center.If you can search for those beliefs that make you feel that way and balance them I bet you would empower your solar plexus, and maybe even solve your stomach problems. Only you can figure out how.
You let them sleep and let them progress on their own. To force them to change is infringement.

It shocks me that according to my guidance that none of my family is polarized and that it is highly unlikely that they will polarize. In comparison, I find it shocking that I am polarized. Haha.

Anyways, my brothers are atheists so there is no discussing this stuff with them. My mother and father just think my spiritual concepts are nuts except when really grounded in the evolution of the planets and the universe. I just leave them be and their belief in the Bible alone.

The funny thing is they probably would think my goals are pretty sketchy and perhaps "satanic." Haha.
I've had an interesting and different journey with my husband, let me see if I can offer anything that might be useful.

My husband, initially, rejected my awakening. It was a short phase, but I quickly learned to change my approach. I use conscious effort to only speak of things in a spiritual way when I feel the moment has been created for such an event. I also know that living by example is a powerful tool. If your wife sees you as more peaceful and at ease, she will be drawn to that and will accept the shift. If you don't exhibit an offering of anything better or more useful than what she has, she won't be intrigued.

My husband comes from a strongly agnostic perspective. When I first broached the subject of spirituality, he immediately shut down. It's good to keep in mind that when a person is still asleep, there is a lot of societal programming that is going on. I found it helpful for my first step to try to cut back on the amount of useless TV that was consumed.

I take my role in guiding him very seriously, and am allowing any lessons that arise to be worked out. Considering we still have 70-700 years before the planet is awakened, I presume he won't be the only one whose hand I hold and gently guide along the path. It's valuable to delight in the delicate intricacies required in waking someone up without free will violations.
I am pretty confident you are here to help your husband, Guenivere, but not only as a teacher but a good partner.

It's touching to hear your story. Smile
Guenivere, do you ever feel like you can open up about spiritual things you are learning with him?
Thanks. I love sharing it. I know it's what I'm supposed to do. Some many people are searching for what I have been gifted, and if I can afford any tips or hints or insights or whatever I'm more than happy. It wouldn't be so easy for me to love you all if he wasn't so lovingly difficult. He completes me in a way that I know that all is complete in unity and that all is One. I know we're here to do work together, it's so exciting to look to the future that I can barely look that far! Thank you all for allowing me to share with you. Many blessings abound.

The approach that I've been taking usually consists of me saying, "I kind of think of it in a way like..." and put it in an analogy that I don't think he'll reject. I don't feel like it's ever on my terms really, it's more when the opportunity arises. Maybe he'll read a news article, and I'll recraft it in a loving way. Or if it's an insight into technology or human advancement, I try to put it in a LOO perspective on the functioning of the universe and man's role. He's already really taken on his own to see things more loving, and also to recognize free will decisions of others as forgiven in almost all scenarios. These are new concepts to him but they've been subtlety introduced in a way that I'm hardly allowed credit. Drawing attention to the differences in the now from the then is jarring. I have to let him be proud of his own unique thoughts in new situations.
(07-15-2013, 07:52 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that comes to mind is the quote by Ra that said that 3D and 4D can't live together on the same sphere. And at times I see that come into play in our relationship, which can make things a bit dynamic and offer great amounts of catalyst.

Hi Marc,

Are you sure this quote you have in your mind is accurate? I recall a quote about environmental incompatibility of 4D positive and 4D negative, but I do not recall any information on 3D/4D cohabitation.

As a single guy, I don't have any direct relationship advice, although you have my sympathy. But I am curious, were you 'awake' when you met and fell in love with your wife?

Brittany

Over the years I've found that a lot of people too far out from my own level of vibration have simply drifted out of my life, while others have drifted in. While my mate and I don't share identical spiritual views, I certainly wouldn't consider him asleep (he's quite often much wiser than I am :p). Probably the only consistent interaction I have with non-polarized individuals is my immediate family and coworkers, and in most of those interactions I tend to focus on what we have in common instead of our differences, so the spiritual stuff just doesn't come up in conversation that much. We maintain a friendly but somewhat shallow relationship. However, over time I have noticed a gradual but steady change in my devoutly religious parents, especially in my father, who has become much more open-minded over the years. I wasn't even purposefully trying to "enlighten" them, yet it seems I had a positive influence just by being myself around them. Polarized individuals do tend to affect their entire environments for better or worse.
(07-15-2013, 10:44 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marc,

Are you sure this quote you have in your mind is accurate? I recall a quote about environmental incompatibility of 4D positive and 4D negative, but I do not recall any information on 3D/4D cohabitation.

As a single guy, I don't have any direct relationship advice, although you have my sympathy. But I am curious, were you 'awake' when you met and fell in love with your wife?

I was asleep when we met and we were at the spiritual awareness and then I grew at an exponential rate and she continued on her slow trajectory. The more I grow the more difficult it is to communicate and understand each other.
MarcRammer, I just want to say that you are unique and quite skilled in the game of life. You have my understanding and support. Smile

I can only recommend you be patient with your wife. I can feel the difficulty you are going through. I wish you all the very best, my friend. Just know that you are loved dearly.
BL, I've seen similar effects with my religious parents. My mom even meditates now and does a Christian form of meditation where she shields herself from harm and is in the arms of the creator. She even is very receptive to my spiritual insight. It's easy with her because she's at a distance so I can make a certain vibration and leave her with that, but with a spouse there seems to be no room for rest from my disturbing vibration. I mess with her perception of reality without me even trying, but she still can never imagine being apart from me though. I'm interested to see how it works out with us. Heh..
We are all someone else's sleeping/unpolarized entity. Compassion is called far. Imo.
(07-16-2013, 03:10 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]We are all someone else's sleeping/unpolarized entity. Compassion is called far. Imo.

+100
I'll contend that sleeping is nothing to pity. It's a long cycle everyone has to go through and you simply cannot rush it.

The best compassion is to accept them as they are.
(07-16-2013, 03:16 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I'll contend that sleeping is nothing to pity. It's a long cycle everyone has to go through and you simply cannot rush it.

The best compassion is to accept them as they are.

There are different speeds of learning; not all cycles are the same for everyone. However, one can still have compassion for those that are on different paths.

Quote:28.13 Questioner: Thank you. Do all of the individualized portions of the Logos, then, in our— I’ll call the lenticular galaxy that we are in, 250 billion suns, or stars, I will call that the major galaxy just so we will not get mixed up in our terms. Does all the consciousness, then, in this individualized form that goes into what we are calling the major galaxy start out and go through all of the densities in order, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or— then to eighth— or is there, shall I say, some who start higher up the rank and go in a— so that there is always a mixture of intelligent consciousness in the galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. The latter is more nearly correct. In each beginning there is the beginning from infinite strength. Free will acts as a catalyst. Beings begin to form the universes. Consciousness then begins to have the potential to experience. The potentials of experience are created as a part of intelligent energy and are fixed before experience begins.

However, there is always, due to free will acting infinitely upon the creation, a great variation in initial responses to intelligent energy’s potential. Thus almost immediately the foundations of the, shall we call it, hierarchical nature of beings begins to manifest as some portions of consciousness or awareness learn through experience in a much more efficient manner.

28.14 Questioner: Is there any reason for some portions being much more efficient in learning?

Ra: I am Ra. Is there any reason for some to learn more quickly than others? Look, if you wish, to the function of the will … the, shall we say, attraction to the upward spiraling line of light.
I think some part of this involves the fact that you are pretty young. I dont know how long you've been married, but I know personalities can develop quite a bit in the late teens and 20's to the point that looking back its light and day by comparison. What im saying is that it may not be about you being more spiritually awakened or you being 4d she being 3d, you just realized u dont like viewing the bible, the world, or the creator through the narrow interpretation of a sole faction or group. This can be part of spiritual awakening i suppose, but its something that i think is just part of growing up and cultivating and valuing your own interpretation and beliefs over those decided by and forced onto you by others when you were young.
They may be with you to teach you valuable lessons & help you grow and not entirely the other way around.

What keeps you guys together?
Spero, I think there are many layers to it and that is definately one of them. We are young and have only been together for 2 years and I'm still changing a ton.

Rie, she is with me to teach me this lesson of how to help people that don't think they need help. My goal in life is to teach people how to live sustainably using permaculture and many people think they are just fine how they are living, when in reality they are hurting themselves and the world around them. How to communicate with them in a way that is sensitive while effective at bringing harmony is what I wish to learn. This relationship is a invaluable learning experiance with that.

Edit: I also feel a vibrational signature similar to Socrates and the service he offered, but I want to be able to offer it in a way that comes across a bit more kindhearted.
Keep up the good work, my friend. If I were you, I'd focus a lot of Jesus (which I'm sure you already do based on your signature). I'd be very encouraging of her idea to follow Jesus and emulate him. It's sad that religion has commandeered him, that a Christian can't follow such a good soul without accepting the lies and negative distortions that are carried along with the Bible. I mean, of course they can, but the concept is foreign to most of them. I openly empathize with Jesus and positive Christian values, which I think has softened my husband's anti-religion perspective.

I think we have a lot of the same missions here, involving waking people up to their destructive and separatist ways, so I only wish you the best of luck and learning in your endeavors. I'm 27 and my husband is 33, so we aren't quite the spring chickens that you and your wife are. If I had met him when he was your age, things would be mighty different!
We are doing A Course in Miracles together, now. It's been good to have something that we can both enjoy and it speaks her spiritual language. (And its helping me too!)

Oh and I'm 21 and she's 27
I've already spoken to Marc via PM regarding this as I will have the same challenge as be if my wife and I reconcile so I don't have much to add since I asked him for advice lol.

It is nice that she's at least somewhat religious so you can take that route. My wife is not religious or spiritual in the least so I'm hopeful that I can simply lead by example and she will hopefully become inquisitive regarding my transformation then go from there
(07-16-2013, 04:23 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]What keeps you guys together?

I didn't answer this before. I would say that we both love each other and our differences have not overcome our desire to be together now. Right now I know I'm where I should be, I don't know the future and I have no attachment to any outcome of us. I know what is best will be and have faith the future will take care of itself. Sharing openly how I feel with her has hurt her at first but eventually understanding occurs even if she has a different perception of things.
Yes Marc, you are very lucky, I think even when my husband is closer to being awake that sitting down and delving into spiritual studies will not be his cup of tea. He's often of the mindset that he could "create a better story", being the fiction writer that he is. He also often says he has trouble not only with things that you can't prove, but specifically with things that you can't disprove. I guess maybe that means the lesson we have to work on is "faith".

I'll offer another anecdote I have with an asleep/unpolarized entity: my father. He and my stepmother (of 15ish years) have decided to split. He didn't talk to me for a long while about this, until one day he finally came through and vented, spewing lots of vile and misogyny in my direction, not realizing 90% of his complaints were reflected in my being, but I digress. He was out for blood, and wanted me to write a flowery "character letter" to present in court, at their custody trial for my little brother (who is 8). He was excitedly gnashing his teeth at the prospect of dragging his child's mother and her family through the mud. I got to watch this through my own childhood, though I was a bit older than my brother. When my father would call I would just project calmness, and offer my point of view that I wasn't supposed to pick a side in this outcome, that he is asking me to choose between my two parents, neither of whom are perfect, and how I just wished things didn't have to be so brutal and ugly, and that all my little brother wants/needs from the outcome is for his parents to prove that they can overcome anything out of their love for him. I stressed the futility of anger and dwelling on past transgressions. I also told him that when the dust settles and everyone has chosen sides, I will be happily in the middle, holding my little brother's hand.

He hasn't really called me since. My stepmom actually did (I hadn't heard from her since Christmas), and through her I learned that they have come to an (at least temporary) custody arrangement where they pass him back and forth every two days, with leniency for any scheduling conflicts. My heart soars because I feel like I contributed to allow a slightly more peaceful resolution, instead of one that wipes out everyone's bank accounts dueling with lawyers. Both my dad and my stepmom have parents that would facilitate a fight to the financial death in the court systems. They've both already been through it before, so I think they didn't really have a frame of reference on how to settle amicably. I don't have much hope for my father polarizing or awakening any time soon, and in fact have been distancing myself from him and his toxicity, but I do have my innocent little brother to think about, so if I helped leave that situation better off for at least him, that is all I can hope for.
(07-16-2013, 01:37 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I also told him that when the dust settles and everyone has chosen sides, I will be happily in the middle, holding my little brother's hand.

I don't have much hope for my father polarizing or awakening any time soon, and in fact have been distancing myself from him and his toxicity, but I do have my innocent little brother to think about, so if I helped leave that situation better off for at least him, that is all I can hope for.

The ironing is delicious. I also have an elder brother who ran off on our family and me after doing everything in his power to trash our lives, he also never calls and hopes we all abandon my father who is(possibly) slowly approaching dementia (maybe lowest medically detectable in 5-15 years.)

He would write a lot like you, huh. You sure we don't know each other from another lifetime?

Huh, how odd. Anyway. There is a balance of sorts in all things always I hope.

(Edit: Hope this isn't a double post.)