Bring4th

Full Version: Recommended books to help in Chakra maintenance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you recommend spiritually uplifting books to help in Chakra maintenance?

example:
Handbook to higher consciousness

fairyfarmgirl

The Pleiadian Workbook, Amorah Quan Yin.

Micheal's Gemstone Dictionary, JP Van Hulle

Chakra Clearing: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal, Doreen Virtue.

Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System, Judith Anodea, Silver Ravenwolf.

Rhythms of the Chakras by Glen Velez (CD)

Chakra Meditation Study Guide Book & Music CD By Caroline Myss

There are many others! These are just my favorites and the ones I have found most helpful!

--fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

Also of course Carla's "Living the Law of One 101: The Choice"
I would go with Ra's advice:

something along the lines of - observe what thoughts flitter and stay in your mind. At the end of the day, what do you feel guilty about, what have you disapproved in others, what can't you get out of your head. The unconscious feeds into the conscious by showing what is the highest priority at any given time (ie where the most urgent blockage is) so in a way, you don't NEED to identify which chakra is causing the problem. The things will reveal themself in consciousness naturally.

kdsii

I listen to Source Vibrations' meditations almost daily.
The Solfeggio and Solfeggio Mirrors audio seem to calm the mind and body.

I've had much more luck with understanding my energy blockages, than trying to clear them.
Seems the more you focus on healing an energy center, the more pain radiates.

Look up Barbara Brodsky's channelings from Aaron. Aaron does an excellent job of helping you to understand what needs work,
on a level that will help your relationship with yourself and others.

(01-06-2010, 09:41 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]can you recommend spiritually uplifting books to help in Chakra maintenance?

example:
Handbook to higher consciousness