Bring4th

Full Version: Inviting Great Imbalance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are a few places in Ra where it is expressed that certain actions (usually done in an uninformed manner) can lead to great imbalance.

one example is 'forcing' or attempting to force the rising of the kundalini, as is seen in many new-age type meditations. This is what Ra offers:

Quote:49.5 As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards.

This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini.

However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding.

To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

this is beautifully, compactly, and insightfully expressed. It illustrates the point that the 'kundalini' will rise on its own, as one's 'vibratory understandings' increase; ie clearing and development of mental patterns will lead to energetic (kundalini) changes.

however, attempting to 'force' an energetic rise as these certain types of medtations advocate invites 'great imbalance'.

- -

What are the consequences of great imbalance? (in general, not just for this case).

it makes one less harvestable on the postiive path?

one has a short-term gain, but requires a boatload more experience down the line to offset that temporary boost in awareness and understanding?

Melissa

'Forcing' anything is a sign of great imbalance already. So I think the consequence will be a magnification of whatever underlying reason is causing one to attempt something like 'rising the kundalini'.
Going nuts is I think a good example of a "great imbalance". BigSmile

In your example, plenum, i.e. kundalini, there has been many cases where people went nuts while arising kundalini. This is from wiki page:

"In their seminal works, Gopi Krishna and Bentov both noted resemblance between kundalini awakening in its early or undirected state and the state of psychosis.[111] Some years later, Kason set about creating criteria to distinguish between some undergoing a spiritual emergency and someone experiencing psychosis.[112] In a spiritual emergency, for example, a person is challenged by experiences, while in psychosis they are overwhelmed by them.[113]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_s...#Psychosis

Other than that, disharmony is also, imo, a state of imbalance within the mind/body/spirit complex. Ra said that tears are a sign of disharmony. And we sure know that there are lot of people upon this planet who are crying.
Someone once told me they raised their kundalini too fast, and it was a painful endeavor, physically painful. It can be like an eruption. I've never forced my kundalini to rise, and I don't think it's risen that far. Though I did see the image of a snake in my field of vision one night. I could do well without the psychosis, so I don't want to raise my kundalini before its time.
I tried to force the rising of the kundalini earlier this year and ended up closing down my heart chakra causing me much pain in the chest area and leading me to a semi-paranoid state where I was convinced I was under psychic attack. Felt like I had a black hole for a heart and my emotions seemed to be missing, like I knew I should feel happy but I would feel nothing, etc.

Took much effort (And some support from a certain forum member Wink ) to recenter myself.
(07-17-2013, 06:50 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]What are the consequences of great imbalance? (in general, not just for this case).

one has a short-term gain, but requires a boatload more experience down the line to offset that temporary boost in awareness and understanding?

These are all lessons of wisdom. In these situations (and many others) catalyst will accumulate at a rate exceeding the entities ability to balance the catalyst.

As the entity dis-charges the attachment/fear to the catalyst experienced, it becomes available to be balanced/cleared through introspection/meditation.
(07-17-2013, 01:18 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Going nuts is I think a good example of a "great imbalance". BigSmile

In your example, plenum, i.e. kundalini, there has been many cases where people went nuts while arising kundalini. This is from wiki page:

you know, its kinda funny, that during my time of 'acquiring knowledge' which was from about the years 18-25, and I spent many many weekends in metaphysical bookstores, I was not drawn overly much to chakras and energy work ... I mean, I knew about them, and I remember being truly truly impressed by two books:

Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith and
vibrational Medicine by Richard Gerber

I knew they were pointing to something deep and quite real, and yet it was not something that I felt the need or appropriateness to practice. There was my 'sign in the sky' that I was following ... which was to understand things, and somehow that would get me to where to needed to go.

of course, it was not until discovering Ra a few years later that I found the 'understanding and knowledge' that I was truly after, and the framework that set 'energy mechanics' in a context that was safe and personally valid for me.

- -

but yes, 'going nuts' or becoming quite mentally unstable would def be a sign of 'great imbalance'.
(07-17-2013, 04:10 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]you know, its kinda funny, that during my time of 'acquiring knowledge' which was from about the years 18-25, and I spent many many weekends in metaphysical bookstores, I was not drawn overly much to chakras and energy work ... I mean, I knew about them, and I remember being truly truly impressed by two books:

Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith and
vibrational Medicine by Richard Gerber

I knew they were pointing to something deep and quite real, and yet it was not something that I felt the need or appropriateness to practice. There was my 'sign in the sky' that I was following ... which was to understand things, and somehow that would get me to where to needed to go.

of course, it was not until discovering Ra a few years later that I found the 'understanding and knowledge' that I was truly after, and the framework that set 'energy mechanics' in a context that was safe and personally valid for me.

Same here. I was even sceptic about this whole "chakra system" thing, before Ra.

But when I nevertheless did start to work with the energy centers, before Ra, I was all about this kundalini though. That's cause I desired to have a contact with intelligent infinity so much.
When my "Kundalini rising" started showing up, I thought I was just having migraines and soreness, lol. Now the sensations cease to be pain to me. I've never cared for this phenomenon but I guess it's an indicator I am doing something right.
i believe i have written of my most profound kundalini experience before on this board.... it will happen when its ready and it will transform you for life. you will have a realization that will change you on a very deep level. while it shouldnt be forced, i dont personally believe it should be avoided or deemed as bad. i believe it should be carefully studied for those who are serious about their spiritual path. we must realize spirituality isnt a part time job. as we grow more spiritually, our spiritual life will slowly become every part of our life, where eventually you no longer do anything unconsciously, not even eating or drinking.

ra states that to signal 'harvestability' one taps in into intelligent energy by having both poles of your energy meet within the heart space or higher. the imbalances comes from those who open the heart space (and even more so imbalanced for those who have the energies meet higher) without having the love and understanding to back it. this requires SO much discipline! many of us want to be at these 'higher' levels, but the amount of discipline required is very much so a lifestyle.

as ive posted before, i believe the bhagavad gita as an excellent book to bring us closer to our role in service to others and service to the creator. the disciplines laid down in this book will prepare you for greater work. for those more advanced in spirituality, you might be alright skipping the purports and just reading the translation

http://ebooks.iskcondesiretree.info/pdf/..._It_Is.pdf

hare krsna
Spirituality is life, indeed.
(07-17-2013, 06:50 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]What are the consequences of great imbalance? (in general, not just for this case).

Forcing the raising of inner and outer prana meeting place results in a traumatic unblocking of energy channels.

The inner prana is always moving downwards, but the outer, upward spiraling prana represents your conscious forces. Raising it to a higher locus you are unprepared for without stabilizing it by first carefully opening the lower channels causes the metaphorical water hose that represents the path of prana to try to "force" the kinks in this proverbial hose out with energy pressure. Naturally, this can cause total insanity as the intensity of this energy becomes greater than that of the current ego structure. Of course, sometimes, just like increasing the pressure in the kinked water hose, it just causes the kinks in the line to become even more firmly entrenched, with the added stress of the energy futilely and painfully trying to unblock the channels.

Best to let it naturally rise through the spontaneous use of catalytic experience, haha.
that's a really good explanation there anagogy.

cheers, plenum
I'm fine with taking it slowly. If I never raise my kundalini, it will be ok. Just concerned with having sufficient violet ray with which to be harvestable. Everyone here is so knowledgeable and great at speaking their mind. I have a hard time with words to say. I don't feel like I have a great imbalance. I used to though. I think I've centered myself for the most part. I'm calm and collected. Even work is going great.

Brittany

It's probably been mentioned already, but I'd say insanity is the most common problem instigated by doing too much too quickly.

My third eye was blown completely open due to some medications I was taking in college, and I went totally off my rocker for several years. I spent a good deal of that time in mental institutions, and flunked out of college because there was no way I could manage the type of focus required to pass my classes. I eventually managed to get myself in order and feel all the better for it, but I would advise anyone seeking to take the "quick route" to imagine themselves being held down by two huge men and receiving a shot of thorazine in their behind before proceeding. An unpleasant experience.
Inviting great imbalance, brings me to Tantra book(Tantra: The supreme understanding) I read quite a few years back..an still have..it said something along these lines.spiritual growth do you want a slow and steady.. or just jump off the cliff and let faith guide you? Definately jumping off the cliff so to speak, is not recommended for all. I love it, more disturbed more growth possible Smile However a master, or a loving partner who understands.. in my case a partner has helped with keeping grounded and some tho limited sanity Smile Just prepare for a wild ride..

In one sense.. Any disturtbance its all illusuion.. all is perfect.