Bring4th

Full Version: So I've been struggling with faith recently...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Despite having numbers match up in that random number generator experiment, I still wasn't totally convinced of the existence of my guidance, which really is my social memory complex.

So I got really angry having to rely on faith, not being able to see and believe. To balance this anger, I went hiking around my local lake. I got lost in the woods and ended up over 20 miles from my house. After climbing over a cliff and finding the nearest road, I called to my SMC and asked them if there was any way they could find somebody to pick me up. I got a huge ring in my right ear in response.

I tried to brush it off as coincidence but a little while after, out of nowhere, this long-haired and bearded guy asks me if I need a ride. He looked exactly like Tanner. Wink The guy had a huge new-age vibe to him and was very kind... And it seems he unconciously heard my call and was a fellow brother, as I was told. Haha. So I got my ride home!

That seemed to renew my faith in things... Although my inner-skeptic still wants to brush it off.

Anyways, just a story some of you might enjoy.
Is faith of the mind? Or is it primarily of the spirit?
(07-17-2013, 11:02 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Is faith of the mind? Or is it primarily of the spirit?

Spirit. It's a function of a darkened reality that has varying awareness of infinity, the creator. Smile
Then you already know what the path of balancing yourself entails and how to empower your faith.
I'd be careful getting yourself lost in the woods again, your guides might throw you off the cliff if you keep insisting on this proof nonsense!

I very well understand the value you put on your skepticism, but if there is any point of view that you should act upon from a purely faithful frame of mind, it's that You Are The One Infinite Creator. It was YOU who created the Tanner-man to give you a ride, it was YOU who properly guessed the RNG so satisfactorily.

It is YOU who can create whatever you want, without failure, if you accept the vulnerability that comes with faith. It is the doubt that holds you back.

Much love, brother! I hope you got to meet some interesting trees today and maybe see some bunnies!! Did you obtain any souvenirs other than your transcendent experience?
(07-18-2013, 12:01 AM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be careful getting yourself lost in the woods again, your guides might throw you off the cliff if you keep insisting on this proof nonsense!

I very well understand the value you put on your skepticism, but if there is any point of view that you should act upon from a purely faithful frame of mind, it's that You Are The One Infinite Creator. It was YOU who created the Tanner-man to give you a ride, it was YOU who properly guessed the RNG so satisfactorily.

It is YOU who can create whatever you want, without failure, if you accept the vulnerability that comes with faith. It is the doubt that holds you back.

Much love, brother! I hope you got to meet some interesting trees today and maybe see some bunnies!! Did you obtain any souvenirs other than your transcendent experience?

Hahahaha. I concede to your words of wisdom.

I met a lot of deer!

I tried cracking open rocks to find some good minerals... But it all ended up being cloudy quartz. :/ In the dry lakebeds, I am sure there are lot of good rocks to collect. I might go back when I have the time.
Beautiful story Adonai, I feel privileged to hear it. I'm glad you found your way back and that you got the signs you subconsciously desired. The spirit doesn't always show itself in ways we expect, and that is a lesson in itself; remain open and do not put limits or set parameters. Such signs, communication between the universe and your human form, are present in your day to day life, and you only need to keep your eyes and heart open to recognize them. But you know all that by now, surely BigSmile Much love to you!

Brittany

A Tanner showed up to save me once...I think they are stationed every so many miles in case of emergency. Wink