Bring4th

Full Version: What is an adept?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you define as 'adept'?
Somebody who knows creation and themselves to a good degree and can apply such wisdom effectively. This is inevitably manifested through the arcane arts aka magic.

Basically a scientist on steroids, imo. There are many types of adepts: They can be the technologists, the innovators, the craftsmen or even the social worker that knows how to serve people effectively. However once mastery of manifestation is taken to a good enough degree, it is shown through healing and other miraculous feats.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

-Arthur C. Clarke
One that knows him/her self is an adept.
What's magic?

I exhibit a great deal of manifestation via faith in the creator. Would I be considered a magic-maker or wizard? Heh

But you get what I mean..
(07-18-2013, 01:34 AM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]What's magic?

I exhibit a great deal of manifestation via faith in the creator. Would I be considered a magic-maker or wizard? Heh

But you get what I mean..

As I've refactored into my original post, magic is just technology or other possibility not currently understood by a society. It is something mostly unknown and arcane to most.

To your latter question, most certainly. Taking magic to be just manifestation, all things are magic. The love that makes all things possible is indeed magic.
So Mother Teresa was an adept. Smile
an Adept is like an Architect, one that knows how a building is actually design and build. He/She knows the blueprint/Magic of that creation. Freemasons call god GADU Grand Architect Of the Universe.

(07-18-2013, 01:38 AM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]So Mother Teresa was an adept. Smile

I think she was a really nice lady....I believe shes been canonized...so she might be
An adept is someone who is able to look at the other self and see the self as the co-creator and go from there. How exactly one goes about from there is entirely up to the adept.
a positively oriented adept is someone who has opened their heart chakra and higher centres to the minimum degree necessary for harvest into 4d and therefore no longer actively working on their personal harvestability but on the exploration and development of their higher energy centres in order to expand their services to aid planetary harvestability and consciousness.

Quote:50.8
...the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Teresa was part of that group of 150 entities that were 4d harvestable in the earlier cycles. She would qualify as an adept since its clear she was no longer worried about her personal harvestability but through communciation (blue) and faith (indigo) was seeking to transmute planetary consciousness.
Ah, plenum posted just today regarding Mother Teresa, in the Buddhism thread. Here is the Ra quote:

Quote:22.9 Questioner: About how many people populated the Earth totally at that time; that is, incarnated in the physical at any one time?

Ra: I am Ra. I am assuming that you intend to query regarding the number of incarnate mind/body/spirit complexes at the end of the second major cycle, this number being approximately three four five, oh oh oh, three hundred forty-five thousand [345,000] entities.

22.10 Questioner: Approximately how many were harvestable out of the total number?

Ra: I am Ra. There were approximately one hundred fifty [150] entities harvestable.

22.11 Questioner: A very small number. Then as the next cycle started… are these the entities then that stayed to work on the planet?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities were visited by the Confederation and became desirous of remaining in order to aid the planetary consciousness. This is correct.

22.12 Questioner: What type of visit did the Confederation make to this group of 150 entities?

Ra: I am Ra. A light being appeared bearing that which may be called a shield of light. It spoke of the oneness and infinity of all creation and of those things which await those ready for harvest. It described in golden words the beauties of love as lived. It then allowed a telepathic linkage to progressively show those who were interested the plight of third density when seen as a planetary complex. It then left.

22.13 Questioner: And did all of these entities then decide to stay and help during the next 25,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. As a group they stayed. There were those peripherally associated with this culture which did not stay. However, they were not able to be harvested either and so, beginning at the very highest, shall we say, of the sub-octaves of third density, repeated this density. Many of those who have been of a loving nature are not Wanderers but those of this particular origin of second cycle.

22.14 Questioner: Are all of these entities still with us in this cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities repeating the third-density major cycle have, in some few cases, been able to leave. These entities have chosen to join their brothers and sisters, as you would call these entities.

22.15 Questioner: Were any of these entities names that we know from our historical past? That have appeared as incarnated beings we find in our history?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as sound vibration complex, Saint Augustine, is of such a nature. The one known as Saint Teresa of such a nature. The one known as Saint Francis of Assisi of such nature. These entities, being of monastic background, as you would call it, found incarnation in the same type of ambiance appropriate for further learning.
Ra was referring to Teresa of Avila.
Walter Russel springs to mind as a good example of an adept.
(07-18-2013, 06:45 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ra was referring to Teresa of Avila.

Thank you for the correction!
Keep I'm mind I'm not differentiating between positive and negative adepts, I'm differenting between all known users of any known (by me) form of magic I have ever come across anywhere and their differentiation from non magical people and the only exact strict separations I have seen.

I try to define groups a tad bit unorthodoxically when it comes to ethical questions such as "what is an adept".

So, an adept is anyone who is capable of looking at another person and thinking and believing "that thing there is a "co-creator"".

I would say most 3.75< entities seem to be partially or completely adept, only a few seem non adept and those seem more to be adepts desiring to appear non adept and thus defending actively than non adepts who have no concept of higher things and who have no direct capability to defend themselves.

However, that is only based on my observations and theories. Therefore I would say that in the broadest sense. "adept" is the person who looks at another and feels that "click" in their mind of knowing that the another that they look at is sentient and as "capable of creating" as the self is.

In a way, one might say that "adept" is someone has a balanced and healthy sense of self in relation to their environment in relation to their power (which is infinite if time is also infinite.)

One might say, in a poetic way, that an adept is someone who recognizes that the universe is infinite in all directions and from that infinity arises objects that move. If these objects move in unpredictable ways, or to put it on another way, ways you can not fully control but that appear to have a element of non randomness to them, they are of "Co-Creator".

As the level of awareness of the self and the surrounding increases the co-creator is seen as not only the other self that is viewed as the person who operates or the plant that grows, but the co-creator is seen as everything everywhere, as one individual co-creator which shines through everything, in the form of all of its many children, with the faces you see as the objects in your world.

Eventually only thing besides you and the co-creator is the other children studying this co-creator.

In there lies stuff like well. Lets not go quite that deep into the rabbit hole yet Wink.

Anyway. Poetic fancies aside;

The Co-Creator is any aspect that you consciously view as aware, just as you are aware and capable of doing everything you are capable of doing, and you are capable of doing anything imaginable with time.

Depending on level of adepthood, it ranges from the basic realisation "Hello user (can't name anyone because I've been warned about naming random people when I write example posts.) You are also a co-creator and capable of doing everything." to the banal. "Hello Banana, may you be nutritious to me and make my stomach feel jummy!" to the useful. "Oi, co-creator git. I want a good song that is happy for my next song on my random playlist I just played to by random. Cus I feel like it." to which the co-creator can, depending on your adepthood and ray's used and the balance you have with your shadow self, start to play anything it wants on your playlist, or not.

In the end these powers will extend to far above and beyond anything imaginable as Godlike. "Godlike" is a level of adept-hood that is reached very quickly indeed. What is important afterwards is not the power you have but rather;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--v5Ba_cx8
(07-18-2013, 02:07 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]a positively oriented adept is someone who has opened their heart chakra and higher centres to the minimum degree necessary for harvest into 4d and therefore no longer actively working on their personal harvestability but on the exploration and development of their higher energy centres in order to expand their services to aid planetary harvestability and consciousness.

Quote:50.8
...the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Teresa was part of that group of 150 entities that were 4d harvestable in the earlier cycles. She would qualify as an adept since its clear she was no longer worried about her personal harvestability but through communciation (blue) and faith (indigo) was seeking to transmute planetary consciousness.
This is the perfect answer I was looking for! Thanks. When we cease to work on harvestability and go into work with blue and indigo rays. Thanks for also making the connection between faith and indigo ray, I always knew it but never fleshed it out to my conscious mind.

Bat

A entity who has went beyond the veil and tapped Intelligent infinity,
(07-18-2013, 06:45 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ra was referring to Teresa of Avila.

Gonna use this as an excuse to post on of my favourite sculptures, The Ecstasy of St. Teresa

[Image: N1DM77R.jpg]

Also I would add my definition of an adept as "One who recognizes and works with invisible energies." Seems everyone has their own definition haha
Etymology for -'adept'

"an expert," especially "one who is skilled in the secrets of anything," 1660s, from Latin adeptus (see adept (adj.)). The Latin adjective was used as a noun in this sense in Medieval Latin among alchemists.
Adeptus Astartes...

Just putting it out there.
Quote:Adeptus Astartes...

NS, you are the man Smile

[Image: adeptus_astartes_by_freejimmy-d2w7umn.jpg]

Sorry, couldn't resist. Tongue
Below is my understanding/explanation/distortion. It may differ with your understanding/explanation/distortion, which I also accept as valid.

"Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world," ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

Adepthood does not come without work. To know and to not do is the same as to not know.

The adept experiences, learns, clears and balances the lower triad of rays, then works with the energies of the upper triad of rays.

Contemplation, various forms of meditation, prayer, and fasting are tools of the adept.

Primarily, activation as a channel of Intelligent Energy will be the result. The activated mbsc will learn to open self to Intelligent Energy, charge self (as it were), and release/ground the Intelligent Energy into Mother Earth.

Secondly, the adept works in higher levels of consciousness, which affects societal consciousness.

Thirdly may be activation of the gift which the adept has pre-incarnate chosen to bring into the incarnate experience.
123 may be

2 5 6

or any combination at any given time depending on the day and what is happening and what you are allowing.

and it's all the time... it's not clear and then clear forever lol

it's moment by moment.. the adept knows this. the adept learns from this.

Unbound

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’sincrease in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.
(07-20-2013, 11:58 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’sincrease in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

Thanks for the quote- got me thinking! Smile

edit: The reason it got me thinking is that I don't really worry about harvest that much. But I wonder how much I spend thinking about "cool abilities" versus actually focusing on increasing planetary vibration. Hmm. Food for thought!
an adept is one who has mastered the art of discipline.

nothing is random or haphazard any more; all thoughts have intent and consequence. Nothing passes un-noticed. All triggers are seen for what they are.

Jeremy mentioned elsewhere the Art of Beingness.

this is getting close to it, but not quite.

there is also one more stage beyond the adept. You are approaching formlessness at that stage; a place of infinite ongoing creativity.

by the stage of the adept you are living just as much in time/space on a daily basis as you are present in space/time. Such a person is an ongoing bridge between the two worlds.

the adept is also one of immense power ... but it is power that was not sought. The power comes from being called to a Higher Duty, and the psychism, spiritual sight, and font of inspiration is a uniform that comes with the job description. The adept seeks not power (it was not asked for) but instead seeks to serve, and through that very desire for service, the tools of service are granted to one automatically, so the service may be enabled and performed for the other.

only a blocked individual at orange ray seeks magical power. Magical Power comes naturally to an adept without any ritual or invocation.

seek to serve at the highest level, and all the tools (and some tools undreamt of) will become activated as you accept the higher levels of responsibility.
(07-18-2013, 04:19 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Adeptus Astartes...

here inside im like metal like you,

were in the building where they make us grow aand im frightened
by the liquid engineer
like you
(07-20-2013, 11:58 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]

This just made me lol.
I got hit in the head this summer. I'm mostly back to normal, 89% but while I used to have 6-7 things going in my mind at all times. I now can only hold one thought at a time. The first 3 weeks nothing stayed in my head I was basically in a meditative blank state for 3 weeks. I know that's not what the quote means but still it has proved useful. Seemed necessary too, my mind was always on overdrive.

I kind of saw it as a big scary gift, and it really has been. 10 more months and apparently that's how long healing from a big head injury can last then you just plateau. I'd like to heal more but 8 months only able to hold one thought certainly has maximized my concentration on spiritual growth. No distractions at all.... Like I planned it. Smile
What about negative adeps? All quotes you are posting mostly refer to positive ones, I don't think negative adepts are interested in increasing planet's harvestability and consciousness. I think it's important to view different perspectives of one aspect and not be biased towards the one single understanding of it (positive adepthood).
adepts can seek power sure in a selfish fashion in order to control others, or to learn how to better control their energy, to be more efficacious in raising others up.

i think it is the same as seeking bliss by itself, just being self serving meditating in a cave, leaving the world to fend for itself, I think is service to self.

Found this channeled piece I want to quote.  "Service to others is the keyword to evolution as you recognise that All are One."  What hurts this other self, this other individual, hurts me. What hurts me also hurts other selves. We are all One.

Once you start to make divisions between who is who, you are no longer practicing Unity, you are practicing division, and no longer stand for love, but for fear, and lack, rather than the infinite abundance of love from the Infinite Creator who is a part of all of us.

The difference between a positive polarized adept and a negative one, is the negative one is more self entitled, self centered, and unlikely to ever talk to you about anything other than themselves.

The positive polarized adept, thinks about others, and not so much about themselves, They understand all is one, that includes other selves as part of themself. When other selves are hurting, in pain, in poverty, in any bad situation, then naturally they just want that part of themselves to be healed.

Negative adepts, make excuses, never take personal responsibility, are emotionally stunted. Case example Martin Shkreli the guy that raised Diaphram from 13.50 to 500 USD.
Buys himself a Wu Tang album, says he's the hood, and then acts like a self entitled brat in front of the US Inspector General.

Yea I have a bit of a bias when giving this talk. Negative adepts are interested in marrying people who have money, negative adepts are interested in making more money.
You know who is a negative adept, Hillary Clinton. George Soros, theres more negative adepts for you. How about any pope?  How about Donald Rumsfeld. How about Rupert Murdoc? Theres more negative adepts

So how about positive ones let's even out the list. Martin Luther King Jr, John F Kennedy, Albert Einstein, I like talking about the positive ones! Padmesembhava and his rainbow body?
Yes rather talk about that Smile let's talk about how to possibly make the best catalyst to incite everyone all over the world to spontaneously reach light body. Now that's exciting. 

[Image: 4d26e6e40acf49f9280beb61ab9334b2.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 09:16 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]adepts can seek power sure in a selfish fashion in order to control others, or to learn how to better control their energy, to be more efficacious in raising others up.

i think it is the same as seeking bliss by itself, just being self serving meditating in a cave, leaving the world to fend for itself, I think is service to self.

Found this channeled piece I want to quote.  "Service to others is the keyword to evolution as you recognise that All are One."  What hurts this other self, this other individual, hurts me. What hurts me also hurts other selves. We are all One.

Once you start to make divisions between who is who, you are no longer practicing Unity, you are practicing division, and no longer stand for love, but for fear, and lack, rather than the infinite abundance of love from the Infinite Creator who is a part of all of us.

The difference between a positive polarized adept and a negative one, is the negative one is more self entitled, self centered, and unlikely to ever talk to you about anything other than themselves.

The positive polarized adept, thinks about others, and not so much about themselves, They understand all is one, that includes other selves as part of themself. When other selves are hurting, in pain, in poverty, in any bad situation, then naturally they just want that part of themselves to be healed.

Negative adepts, make excuses, never take personal responsibility, are emotionally stunted. Case example Martin Shkreli the guy that raised Diaphram from 13.50 to 500 USD.
Buys himself a Wu Tang album, says he's the hood, and then acts like a self entitled brat in front of the US Inspector General.

Yea I have a bit of a bias when giving this talk. Negative adepts are interested in marrying people who have money, negative adepts are interested in making more money.
You know who is a negative adept, Hillary Clinton. George Soros, theres more negative adepts for you. How about any pope?  How about Donald Rumsfeld. How about Rupert Murdoc? Theres more negative adepts

So how about positive ones let's even out the list. Martin Luther King Jr, John F Kennedy, Albert Einstein, I like talking about the positive ones! Padmesembhava and his rainbow body?
Yes rather talk about that Smile let's talk about how to possibly make the best catalyst to incite everyone all over the world to spontaneously reach light body. Now that's exciting. 

[Image: 4d26e6e40acf49f9280beb61ab9334b2.jpg]

Blatz I got whole body vibration/tingling/waves of energy/what was that?/never felt that before Smile when reading the bolded part.
Truth. I love that image you posted too.

Great post, thanks
Pages: 1 2 3