Bring4th

Full Version: Regarding Atlantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many new age sources speak of Atlantis, and the Ra material is no exception (see 10.15, also quoted below). Atlantis, like so many other things (UFOs, PSI functioning, etc.) is believed to not exist by a large group of humans, and not without understandable cause, that is, the absence of proof. However, at least in the case of Atlantis, there should be some evidence to be found of such a prominent deceased civilization.

Edgar Cayce and others have spoken of Atlantean records stored either under the Sphynix in Egypt or somewhere else in the Giza complex. If modern archeologists have found these, they have not spoken of them publicly.

The presumed location of the Atlantean continent is supposed to have been somewhere in either the Atlantic or Caribbean oceans.

Recently I found this: http://www.heralddeparis.com/previously-...loor/65855

I am interested to hear what you think about Atlantis. I am inclinded to believe it physically existed in our density, however I am not beyond the possibilities that it is metaphorical in nature, existed in a different dimension / density (as do many UFOs), or has some other explanation that I am unaware of.

cheers to all,
Lavazza

Quote:10.15 Questioner: I was wondering about the advent of the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, when these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this working. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately 53,000 of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They sent out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately 31,000 years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian one until approximately 15,000 of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in an informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call negative.

Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively-oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Do you have any brief questions before we close this meeting?

I suppose there is the possibility also that, during the destruction of Atlantis via tidal waves, any and all evidence was completely destroyed. As hard as that is to believe, it would be an acceptable way to preserve the freewill of humans today. I guess if we knew that at one point we were more advanced or as advanced as we are today, it might fundamentally change the way we seek?

Another thought, I suspect that after 2012 and the lifting of the quarantine / end of 3rd density proper, we may well see more blatant examples of our illusory isolation from others and god. This could manifest itself in the form of obvious and mass UFO sightings, increased and widespread macro PSI phenomena, or the "discovery" of lost civilizations such as Atlantis, or of ancient life on Mars, etc. (it could also well be that nothing of the sort happens!) Just some more ideas.

ayadew

There is not much to discuss regarding Atlantis itself, rather what effects it had, of which the most obvious one is the strange history of Egypt.
Egypt came to being in a few decades. Extreme knowledge in mathematics, astrology and philosophy came out of 'nothing' so fast that it's simply puzzling. There was nothing before egypt, then poof, one of the most prominient and greatest empires to have ever existed.
The theory I find most credible is that the fantastic knowledge came from outside, and the remnant surviving scholars from the fall of Atlantis is likely this cause.
(The years Ra gives fits quite nicely in this theory also, where the Sphinx and a few temples (with no hieroglyphs) would likely be created somewhere around the fall of Atlantis.)

Call it Atlantis or whatever you wish, but I find it obvious that there was a great civilization before Egypt. We only hold mysterious pieces of puzzles left to fit together now though, like the Temple of Man.
i agree with ayadew, the evidence for atlantis, for me, is egypt and atlantis seems to be the only good explanation for egyptian history

i was also struck by the dates Ra gave, i think i must have stumbled across the LOO not long after reading hancock's fingerprints of the gods book and it all just seemed to fit very neatly
Ra said that some of the survivors from Atlantis settled in Turkey about 11,000 years ago. In that context, this is interesting: http://www.newsweek.com/id/233844/page/1

"Schmidt has uncovered a vast and beautiful temple complex, a structure so ancient that it may be the very first thing human beings ever built. The site isn't just old, it redefines old: the temple was built 11,500 years ago"

---------------------------

"Whatever mysterious rituals were conducted in the temples, they ended abruptly before 8000 B.C., when the entire site was buried, deliberately and all at once, Schmidt believes."
Whoa! This is very cool! And is exactly in line with how I imagined a dialog might be formed with this thread. Thank you βαθμιαίος.

My favorite quote from the article:
Quote:The new discoveries are finally beginning to reshape the slow-moving consensus of archeology. Göbekli Tepe is "unbelievably big and amazing, at a ridiculously early date," according to Ian Hodder, director of Stanford's archeology program. Enthusing over the "huge great stones and fantastic, highly refined art" at Göbekli, Hodder—who has spent decades on rival Neolithic sites—says: "Many people think that it changes everything…It overturns the whole apple cart. All our theories were wrong."

What's also fascinating about this article is that the site has been researched as early as 15 years ago- but this is still considered too new of a discovery to even make it in to text books. I think this at least allows the possibility that many other sites or ancient relics are being examined at this very moment that we may not hear about for another decade or so. Very interesting. I guess people don't want to publish work unless they are absolutely sure of what they are publishing.
I think it's fascinating that the complex was buried 8,000 years ago. I really wonder why and by whom.

I'd be so glad if the established archeological timeline and apple cart got overturned!
(02-22-2010, 12:57 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's fascinating that the complex was buried 8,000 years ago. I really wonder why and by whom.

Yeah, I wondered that too. Perhaps the area was conquered by a neighboring tribe or group, and the winner decided to put an end to the established religion?
(02-22-2010, 01:02 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I wondered that too. Perhaps the area was conquered by a neighboring tribe or group, and the winner decided to put an end to the established religion?

Burying implies respect to me. I'd expect a conquering tribe to deface and destroy the complex, but not bury it. Plus, burying would be significantly more work. My off-the-wall theory is that the Atlantean descendants, recognizing that their culture was failing, made one last heroic effort to protect it for posterity.
Great topic! I am very interested and looking forward to perusing the links provided... I was actually thinking of the topic of Atlantis recently...There was a rain storm here in CA. a few weeks ago and when we get a lot of rain we often get mud-slides...The news was reporting on a particularly damaging one and interviewing a man at what used to be his home. His home was completely covered with mud inside and out. It was as if the earth had literally swallowed it whole...While I felt much compassion for this man who now had to rebuild his life- I was struck by how easy it is for the weather/nature- what have you- to change things in an instant...One day this man had a home and the next he did not...

We have explored very little of this planet, the deepest part of the oceans are off limits to us for now and our digs into the earth are very hit and miss...I am not the least bit surprised we have not found Atlantis. But then again maybe it has been found and has not been revealed yet...All will be revealed eventually I suppose. Smile

Looking forward to reading more from this post. Thank you.

zanny
I don't have time now to read the article, but I too am fascinated by Altantis and Lemuria. Hmm, does anyone know which books of Edgar Cayce would talk about Altantis?

I read There is a River, but I didn't see Altantis mentioned.
(02-23-2010, 11:21 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have time now to read the article, but I too am fascinated by Altantis and Lemuria. Hmm, does anyone know which books of Edgar Cayce would talk about Altantis?

I read There is a River, but I didn't see Altantis mentioned.

Check out Patricia Cori's book, Atlantis Rising.
Nice find, thank you!

Have you read Graham Hancock? I believe there is at least one more city like this that has been found recently. He talks about that in his "underworld" series on the tube, if I remember correctly. It might be the same city, but I don't think so.

Another factor to add to the discussion is that science is not always as open and progressive as one would like to think. Especially not when paradigms and special interests are threatened by the wrong kind of evidence. Egyptology is perhaps the best example, but I imagine it's like the top of an iceberg.

Fringe areas are usually ignored and ridiculed, such as the paranormal, higher intelligence in animals and plants, the nature of consciousness, ancient civilizations - anything really that threatens the model. If it wasn't for the internet you'd still have to go to the library to investigate interesting things. There you'd find like five books on the shelf of "controversial phenomena". All five of them completely useless.

Thank god for the internet!
He's been mentioned a couple of times in this thread already, so mine will be the third. Graham Hancock presents the most well researched and comprehensively detailed study of evidence (scattered across the globe like puzzle pieces) that points to a pre-historical, advanced civilization.

His greatest work "Fingerprints of the Gods" was the tome responsible for cracking my eyes open to a new and wondrous world. For anyone interested in the unorthodox history of this planet, i would highly recommend.

There is also a fascinating correlation between what Ra had to say about the "lost cities" of South America and the work of a German journalist in a book published in 1974. I encountered this information in the Bring4th blog of Lynn Rice at http://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=272. Of Lynn's two blog entries, it is the older one titled "Ra and the Ugha Mongulala". (If you click on the link to her blog, scroll down to see the entry.) I think you will enjoy it!

The first paragraph reads:
Quote:As a hobby, I enjoy reading about ancient megalitic ruins in the Americas and the mythology that surrounds them. Remembering what Ra had to say about the others of their density that worked with the people of South America, I decided to see if there was anything in the mythology of that area of the Amazon in my copy of David Hatcher Childress' "Lost Cities and Ancient Mysteries of South America". Needless to say, I was extremely excited to read that a very similar story had been told in a book called "The Chronicle of Akakor" written by German journalist Karl Brugger in 1976. It tells of the history of a tribe called the Ugha Mongulala as it was dictated by Tatunca Nara who professed to be the chief of the tribe.

: ) GLB
I wonder if this article could be an example of a misinterpretation of evidence of the Atlantean cataclysm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ecies.html

Quote:The day the Earth froze: An hour-long storm started a mini ice age, say scientists

By David Derbyshire
Last updated at 12:42 AM on 02nd April 2010

An hour-long hailstorm from space bombarded the Earth 13,000 years ago - plunging the planet into a mini-ice age, scientists claimed today.

The catastrophe was caused by a disintegrating comet and saw the planet sprayed by thousands of frozen boulders made of ice and dust.

The collisions wiped out huge numbers of animal species all over the world, disrupted the lives of our stone age ancestors and triggered a freeze that lasted more than 1,000 years.

(snip)
Great link, βαθμιαίος. Although I'm confused about how a flood could cause an ice age to come about.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone have information about what actually caused the Atlantean flood, physically speaking? I have read that the mass consciousness and war-like attitude of the Atlanteans was mostly responsible for the event happening, but what about the physical cause? I suppose an earthquake is most likely considering the disappearance of the land mass.
(04-02-2010, 07:52 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]On a somewhat related note, does anyone have information about what actually caused the Atlantean flood, physically speaking? I have read that the mass consciousness and war-like attitude of the Atlanteans was mostly responsible for the event happening, but what about the physical cause? I suppose an earthquake is most likely considering the disappearance of the land mass.

According to Ra, it was war.
Quote:Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated.