Bring4th

Full Version: Modern Pyramids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like Infinite Intelligence always find its way...

[Image: save+iomageeeee.png]

Sensory Deprivation: Meditation Isolation Chambers:

"A sensory deprivation tank is a temperature regulated, saltwater (Epsom) filled tank that blocks all light, sound, and creates the illusion of being "weightless" like in space. The weightless feeling comes from the salt and the temperature regulated water. The water is warmed to "skin temperature" effectively making it feel like there is nothing touching you, but you're floating. Imagine what it would be like to put your brain in a box with nothing else stimulating it besides the vastness of your consciousness. People have reported having incredible experiences like OBE's and traveling the cosmos, to reaching a state of peace that is so therapeutic and positive that people swear by it and now regularly have sessions in the tanks."

Ra on the first use of the Pyramid:

beloved, 3.16 Wrote:The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.
Now we just need that tank shaped like a pyramid! BigSmile
i tried floating a lot in my early days of my spiritual practice. i ended up going pretty deep into meditation in very little time. highly recommend if you can get into one regularly for cheap, i wish i still had access to one!
Cool..I've been meaning to try this myself.

Ra did have the following to say. I wouldn't discourage experimenting with it since it produces interesting experiences, but they make a good point in relation to will:

Quote:43.30 Questioner: You stated that the key to strengthening the will is concentration. Can you tell me the relative importance of the following aids to concentration? I have listed: silence, temperature control, comfort of body, screening as a Faraday cage would screen electromagnetic radiation, visible light screening, and a constant smell such as the use of incense for strengthening your concentration in meditation. In other words, an isolation-type of situation. You mentioned that this was one of the functions of the pyramid.

Ra: I am Ra. The analogies of body complex to mind and spirit complex activities have been discussed previously. You may consider all of these aforementioned aids as those helpful to the stimulation of that which in actuality aids concentration, that being the will of the entity. This free will may be focused at any object or goal.

Category: Positive Path

43.31 Questioner: I was really trying to get at whether it would be of great importance to construct a better place for our meditations. We have distractions here of the types which I mentioned, and I know that it is our total free will as to whether we construct this or not, but I was just trying to get at the principles. For instance, the Faraday cage would be quite a big construction and I was wondering if it would be of any real value?

Ra: I am Ra. Without infringing upon free will we feel it possible to state that the Faraday cage and the isolation tank are gadgets.

The surrounding of self in a sylvan atmosphere, apart from distractions, in a place of working used for no other purpose, in which you and your associates agree to lay aside all goals but that of the meditative seeking of the Infinite Creator is, shall we say, not gadgetry but the making use of the creation of the Father in second-density love, and in the love and support of otherselves. Are there any brief queries before this working is at an end?
(07-19-2013, 08:53 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ][Image: save+iomageeeee.png]

it looks like putting oneself back into a Giant Egg BigSmile
Well, if putting yourself into an artificial womb allows you to travel outside your body, then it would make sense that the occupation of a 3rd density fetus can be a 'fluid' thing as many many channeled sources report.
It seems like a very stress-relieving gadget. That alone is good.

Bat

I think it would be worth a go but another part of me says that learning to reach the same levels meditation in a normal sitting position will be better in the long run.
Sure. However it's a great gateway for uninterested people to take interest in themselves, so to speak.
Hey guys,

I've been browsing this forum in order to find a thread (still haven't found it; if someone finds a thread where a real time video could be seen from International Space Station, please let me know) when I run into this thread. I completely forgot about this tank! So since attention span of our people is that of a child I forgot about keep looking for that thread and instead googled about these machines. With no hopes of any luck - I stumbled upon a company which offers these treatments here where I live!! I am so excited!! They have an offer right now for new customers to try it two times for 50 USD! As soon as I get my monthly salary at the end of this month I am going to run there quicker than the Easter bunny and try it out!

I will keep you posted!

\0/ <------ an excited smiley! BigSmile
(04-09-2017, 02:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]real time video could be seen from International Space Station,

here you are my dear
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9224
Thank you, sweetheart!!
(04-09-2017, 02:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I stumbled upon a company which offers these treatments here where I live!! I am so excited!! They have an offer right now for new customers to try it two times for 50 USD! As soon as I get my monthly salary at the end of this month I am going to run there quicker than the Easter bunny and try it out!

I will keep you posted!

\0/ <------ an excited smiley! BigSmile

I'll be interested to hear about your experience. Smile
I would totally just fall asleep in a sensory deprivation tank haha
(07-19-2013, 11:26 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Now we just need that tank shaped like a pyramid!  BigSmile

googled. was not disappointed

[Image: 6e32b63ebc3a6b543e691196ead7f9d8.jpg]
That is just so awesome!!
I booked my first time in one of these tanks tomorrow night at 6 PM. I can't wait! I've been looking forward to this experience since I found out about them existing in my very area of living. Imagine to finally shut out all the sounds, smells, body sensations, light etc. to just to focus on the present moment!

I have very high expectations! So it is very possible that I will be disappointed. The worst thing that can happen is that I fall asleep and that precious meditation time will just pass by while sleeping. I will pray that it won't happen.

Anyway, those who offer this experience advice to not to drink coffee before it. You who have been through this - what would you recommend except that just not to drink coffee? Is it ok to drive home afterwards for instance? Or are you just too sleepy/groggy/in an altered state of mind for driving? And what else should I think about?

Can't wait! Smile
Well, it was awesome! Because it was the first time, it was a little bit unusual and there were sensations and thoughts about this experience. But half-way into this experience, I was able to slip into a very relaxed and deep state without falling asleep a bit. Then I felt elan or prana rushing through me, giving that specific orgasmic sensation. That hour went by very fast. I'm definitely hooked and going to continue with this experience as much as I can afford it.

Have to tell an interesting story. Before I went there I thought that this would be some sort of SPA or something, but it turned out that it was a house where a guy lived with his girlfriend and kids. He went to a retreat where you just meditate and don't speak or look at anyone for ten days, and this is where and when he got an idea to invest in this tank. From the beginning it was just meant to be for him and his friends, but after a while he thought to open up for others too. So he built a little SPA-room in his garden, where he put this tank. His first customer came out of there after only 30 minutes or so and said that it wasn't something for him, paid him half the money and walked away. So he's always nervous about new customers showing up. Smile