Bring4th

Full Version: Just something to share
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello 2 u all...

It's been a while since I haven't posted anything, but what's been happening to me and my girlfriend is something to share.

We all have looked at the clock when it hits 11:11 am/pm, and go on with what need to be done. But when you start to "catch" for lack of better words, the clock on digits such as 12:34, 01:23, and on and on...you have to stop and ponder what's going on. Well It's been getting very suspicious to me. At first I was thinking that I was looking for it, but when I started to noticed that if I got to buy a meal, and the total came to 7.77$ or a date dinner with my girlfriend total of 66.66$ we started to really pay attention.

When I was in my teens I read something about 11:11, all that I remember about that article is that is some sort of portal. On the Net I read that a group of Angels are trying to let you know of something important, or that it s a sort of alarm, or wake up sign. The Hidden Hand Q&A mentions that it's a wake up call of a sort...

I have quickly search here in the forum and have read of other people having this experience, but lately...it's been getting freakishly often!

Therefore I'm asking if those of you that see this phenomena, what is your take on this...cu'z crazy I'm already so I'm not worry about that...what I'm worry about is what it means...I know that events are interpret by the spectator according to his/her own way...but it would be great if any of you can share some light on this subject.

Thank you so much as all ways.
[deleted]
Hey.. 3nT I'M DYNAMITE!! ,D (sorry it is just soo tempting for meh .p)

A number combination as you said could be "WAKE UP!!" call by higher beings (higher self..). And even if you are "awake", higher beings may be trying to make you aware to a certain situation/place/people.. many "things" it could be. By using the numbers which have special meaning to you because you give such meaning to them. Thus perhaps hoping to get you to become aware of something which could be of value to you at that time. Or maybe its like a peeper, reminding you of your higher desires when you perhaps are drifting a little away from you set goals. Maybe your inner clock has been set to that time by what ever will you let enforce this. Could be all of this, a few or none. As you are aware, what one sees as the meaning, is the meaning. Even though it could have/has more meaning, but what you need will be the meaning.

Just some thoughts I offer, there are many more capable of answering this with better understanding than I. Perhaps they will find their gaze here and share of their thoughts .)
(07-20-2013, 12:08 AM)3nT Wrote: [ -> ]Hello 2 u all...

It's been a while since I haven't posted anything, but what's been happening to me and my girlfriend is something to share.

We all have looked at the clock when it hits 11:11 am/pm, and go on with what need to be done. But when you start to "catch" for lack of better words, the clock on digits such as 12:34, 01:23, and on and on...you have to stop and ponder what's going on. Well It's been getting very suspicious to me. At first I was thinking that I was looking for it, but when I started to noticed that if I got to buy a meal, and the total came to 7.77$ or a date dinner with my girlfriend total of 66.66$ we started to really pay attention.

When I was in my teens I read something about 11:11, all that I remember about that article is that is some sort of portal. On the Net I read that a group of Angels are trying to let you know of something important, or that it s a sort of alarm, or wake up sign. The Hidden Hand Q&A mentions that it's a wake up call of a sort...

I have quickly search here in the forum and have read of other people having this experience, but lately...it's been getting freakishly often!

Therefore I'm asking if those of you that see this phenomena, what is your take on this...cu'z crazy I'm already so I'm not worry about that...what I'm worry about is what it means...I know that events are interpret by the spectator according to his/her own way...but it would be great if any of you can share some light on this subject.

Thank you so much as all ways.

The law of attraction is always working. You are always offering a vibrational signal that the universe is responding to.

So when you see numbers lining up like that, and it is a positive event for you, it means that you are, in those moments, offering an absence of resistance to such a degree that the universe is able to orchestrate these events at just the right time.

So, in short, it is sign of energy lining up for you. It means you are "in the flow". It is beneficial. Absence of resistance means your desires are in the process of working themselves out. You are in the current, and you aren't paddling the wrong way. Life is taking you where you need to go. Go with the flow.

michael430

[deleted]

michael430

[deleted]
It's quite simple. In most cases, entities that agreed to assist you during your incarnation will simply nudge your awareness at certain times towards certain things. When you realize that these entities dwell in time/space you begin to realize how simple it would be for them to get you to leave at a certain time to arrive at a restaurant so that you are order number xx. They get to look down the branches of possibility in time/space, and see what nudges they can give you to experience that which you desired they move you towards during your incarnation.

That is the simplest explanation. There are other sources for this phenomena as well, but in most cases I feel that it will be those guides that have agreed to work with you throughout your incarnation.

Whatever system you use to interpret these numbers (through your free will) will then be used by your guides. So if you choose to simply let repeating numbers mean something positive and simple that is what they will remain for you. If you decide to delve more deeply into the meanings of numbers, then your guides suddenly have a much broader range of messages available for them to communicate to you with.

This is similar to finding symbols in dreams. Whether or not something in a dream originally meant a thing, whatever you desire it to mean is what it will be used to symbolize more and more in the future.
Thank you so much guys! It's great to know that I'm not alone. What I'm doing now is learning about numerology so that I could get the meaning of the numbers when I see them.
(07-20-2013, 08:51 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 3nt Thanks for bringing this up - it's something that's been on my mind a lot lately.

Myself, I have always glanced at the timepiece at 8:08. It's almost always PM. In my mind I silently think "Bob" It has happened twice a week or more since forever for me.

My boyfriend sees 9:11 - also always PM. He sees it much more than I see 8:08 - more nights a week than not usually.

The interesting thing, I think, about this event or phenomenon is that for us it does not matter when, where, what clock, etc....that is to say that no matter what the "OFFICIAL time" (I think most people now go by what everyone's cell phone says - atomic clock?) may be, we unconsciously glance at the closest time piece whenever it displays those times.

I looked it up a while back and the most accepted scientific answer I could see at the time was that you only make note of when you look at the clock when you want to make note of it. I don't buy that completely.

I've accepted that it is a lesson for those to whom it happens. I've come up with this conclusion by noticing the difference in reactions between my boyfriend and myself.

When my boyfriend sees 9:11 he believes it will be the time of his death. He also thinks of it as a morbid, sad number due to it being associated with terrorism and emergencies. He is a funeral director.

I tell him things like - 911 is a great number. I work at 911. Many important people in his life have been heavy into public safety. I associate 911 with helpers.

When I see 8:08 I think of good things. Maybe it was the time I was born? (My mother does not know exactly when..."around 8") 808 is Hawaii - a beautiful place I'd love to visit some day. 808 means disturbing the peace...which I think of "the peace" as something that could use a little disturbing.

So where one sees something bad and scary, another sees fun and happy. The same experience for two personalities. He wonders hard why this happens and suspects something sinister. I accept that it does, and look forward to it.

What it has boiled down to for me is just a fun, harmless observation in some surface differences between my personality and my boyfriend's. What it is for anyone else is up to them Smile

haha, Carla's blog got posted at BOB o'clock today!