Bring4th

Full Version: What I think I've discovered about the higher-densities...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feel free to take this all as conjecture but it's based on what I've seen so far:

No, the bodies aren't heavily chemically-based in 4th and 5th densities but they aren't necessarily made entirely out of ether and light as in 6th density.

In the visions I've had and shared with others, the bodies simply become more minimalistic in design, more elegant yet more durable.

I am sure they vary from planet to planet but it seems that as the veil is gone in 4th-density, the planet's people design their forms collectively. Typical reproduction still occurs but the process is understood very well to a significant degree.

For instance, according to the visions I've had along with the visions of a friend of mine, the 5th-density Venusians of Ra and the ones of today are black, reptilian-like beings. While being of a dark complexion the skin reflects and glimmers. It has a shine unseen in organic life here.

A friend of mine who was one of these beings saw herself lying in the Venusian dunes literally sungazing as many try to do, haha. It seems they are very tall beings.

Anyways, my point is that we don't turn into ghosts as we progress up the densities. Reality gradually changes. We don't suddenly ascend to some new realm in the astral planes. Features of 4th-density will gradually evolve and turn up over the decades. It will start with telepathy, understanding of our universe, etc. Eventually we will decide to take on new forms through some form of transdeath.... It boggles my mind contemplating it.

Anyways, even then, things won't simply be turned upside down.

Additionally, those who won't harvest to 4th-density are those who will not be able to stand having their mind being read all the time, who will not be open to sharing on such a level.

This is what will define polarization. It's not some esoteric gauge but, as has been said, being able to tolerate the density.

It will take a lot of love to accept all the communion that will occur. Those who don't like it will keep incarnating in 3d. You either like getting close to people or you don't: That's polarization.

Unbound

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

I have always taken this to mean at the end of the 5th, entering in to the 6th, this is how their bodies were.

Your conclusions are amusing to me, an interesting path you must be on.

Forms ever shape to the observer, we always see what we want to see.

Also, that being said, what you suggest as part of the movement along densities seems basically accurate, although I think you somewhat neglect that in order to make that progress takes conscious choice and willpower. I don't think it is merely a function of one's social habits, although I am sure one's habit in some way are a reflective manifestation as such.

I recall reading somewhere, I believe in the Seth Material, how the positive adept has to, at a point, also distance themselves from other-selves in order that the focus of service to other selves be made paramount. This practice is seen aplenty in traditions in which hermitage is common. Take Milarepa, for example, especially as one who experienced both polarities in one life.

Oh, and also, I think there is a difference between the cycle of the planet moving through the densities as a function of the solar system, and the individual capacity to penetrate the veil and become harvestable, thus moving through the densities. I see the solar movement through the densities as kaleidescopic, each new phase unfolding.

Quote:Questioner: We know that the… or, the physical vehicle in fourth density that is used during space/time, I am assuming, is quite similar to the one that we now use in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.
I concede that one must choose and commit but it isn't necessarily a dreadfrul process as this evolution will happen to all inevitably.

Anyways, the forms I am referring to are strictly 5th and are of current Venusians. Ra left Venus awhile ago and the respective bodies it seems through their own separate evolution.
i do not for a second believe Ra were reptilian.
(07-20-2013, 09:53 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]i do not for a second believe Ra were reptilian.

They weren't strictly reptilian but they were similar. The dense, dark complexion is a biological necessity.

Do you realize how close Venus is to the Sun?

I've mirror scryed the forms personally. I would be willing to put money on this if there was a way to verify, haha.
also from my understanding 4D bodies are concieved of a different structure of the atom itself vibrating at 4D so it should be green?
This is mentioned in the Law of One, I would like to see a cell examined or atom examined if it is in 4D and find out of the atom qualities have changed since the shift. Or rather as the shift is still happening. I know it's definitely happening right now.
Light vibrations don't necessarily match up to the color of matter.
birds and reptiles are very closely related genetically here on earth.
To add to this, I've gotten visions of an Orion military being. It seems the Orions are pretty diverse but this one guy had an elegant, futuristic armored appearance. Their forms seem to be highly modified and focused on power. Oddly enough, they are completely white. One could easily confuse them as the good guys at first glance.
Ah yes, Orion = Bad Guy Tongue
Well, I say that in jest. But I mean, come on, they run an empire that enslaves planets. Haha.
(07-20-2013, 07:42 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This is what will define polarization. It's not some esoteric gauge but, as has been said, being able to tolerate the density.

It will take a lot of love to accept all the communion that will occur. Those who don't like it will keep incarnating in 3d. You either like getting close to people or you don't: That's polarization.

Hell yes. Very well said!

Lately, for very personal reasons I won't get into...I have been feeling more and more and MORE pissed off, but I was loving the feeling because I could control my anger and STILL be loving...and I slowly realized as the weeks went by....that I was essentially pissed.....that 4th density vibes took so DAMN long to really be felt as well as I can feel them now...in myself and in my surroundings.
(07-21-2013, 02:49 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2013, 07:42 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This is what will define polarization. It's not some esoteric gauge but, as has been said, being able to tolerate the density.

Hell yes. Very well said!

Lately, for very personal reasons I won't get into...I have been feeling more and more and MORE pissed off, but I was loving the feeling because I could control my anger and STILL be loving...and I slowly realized as the weeks went by....that I was essentially pissed.....that 4th density vibes took so DAMN long to really be felt as well as I can feel them now...in myself and in my surroundings.

Yea I feel you. Ive come to recognize that my entire lifes work has essentially been this undertaking.
I think it's 4th density, but I just feel so much pressure always.
A ringing in my ears that won't go away unless I'm not thinking about it.
And sometimes it's painful.
I'm not sure if it's the cause of my shadow coming out a lot.
I'm trying to love myself.