Bring4th

Full Version: Honesty in relationships/open blue ray activity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've come to a place of honesty in communicating with myself and I am starting to open myself up to blue ray exchange with others.

It would appear that much of the 3D mindset enjoys illusions and distortion and doesn't always appreciate honesty, but would rather have comfort without really knowing. As we move into 4D I feel a stronger urge to be completely open with my wife, but it would seem that brings her pain. The blue ray is mingled with green ray in communication, but since the level of understanding is different (mine being of unity and hers of separation) pain ensues on her side.

Should I 'protect' someone by not being open and honest and stoop down to 3D levels or should I remain honest and communicate at the level I'm at with honesty? And is that 'protecting' even protecting someone?
This is one of many aspects of my contemplation regarding the potential reconciliation with my wife. The reason being is that we are so different on so many levels, I struggle to find where out common ground is. I mean sure, we can make small talk fine but when it comes to talking about what she does for work, how to live life without the need for material items, giving up the wants/desires, the only conclusion I can draw is that we can simply accept them or choose to move on if subtle suggestions along with hoping our actions begin to rub off doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I wouldn't necessarily call it stooping down to her level as it kinda sounds like you're putting yourself above her even though I know you didn't intend it that way but it does speak a little as to your thinking as I'm in the same boat. I have come to call it simply a different level.

There is a quote that I remember from Ra or Q'uo stating that true green ray service involves such protection of the truth for the sake of continuity betwixt the mated pair until the other self begins to take on the spiritual path. This protection though may seem like deceit especially in my eyes is akin to telling a child that their dog ran away instead of being run over by a car. It's just something that their fragile minds can't handle at that moment though there will always be that time where such honesty can eventually make its way.

I see it as picking your battles so to speak. if there is a subject that you feel passionate about yet she's on the polar opposite of that belief, try to phrase it into a question that she can ponder and find the answer to herself. Kinda in the way a psychologist does. They will ask certain questions with key words or phrases that will eventually lead the patient to find their answer within.

I definitely feel you on your struggles though as I can already see the struggles that I will have once we reconcile. The level of restraint must be tortuous at times and at these times, my only answer would be to smile and accept her level of sleep that she's in. The harder you push and infringe upon her free will, the likelier that you will become further apart. It's up to you on how much you can accept the seeming unacceptable at this time or better yet accept that which seems unacceptable only because of your own distortions being mirrored back to you. Once you can work with her ever poignant mirroring, maybe you both will find that joyous medium to continue or hopefully embark upon an active spiritual journey together. If such a journey doesn't come to fruition, revel in the constant face of catalyst that you have planned for yourself and remember that you're exactly where you need to be. Though as I have come to realize also is that such a realization is the most difficult aspect of having the faith to persevere and keep on keepin' on. Smile

Good luck brother
there is honesty ... and then there is the expression of honesty.

honesty is not necessary just the blurting out of what is on one's mind at any given moment.

honesty is more the relationship to oneself ... taking self-responsibility for each thought, each moment:

Quote:10.12 The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love.

However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation.

of course, such responsibility for self then radiates outward into one's actions and one's relationships.

honesty is not telling someone they are wrong; unless of course, they are ready to hear it, or have asked for an alternative viewpoint.

the reason for this is the Law of Confusion (law of free will). Someone has the full right to be 'confused' and believe the most erroneous things ... and to tell someone outright or attempt to change their belief patterns without a prior invitation is an attempt to 'break' that confusion.

people err and stumble ... and it is their full right.

it reminds me of right speech, as expressed by the buddha.

right speech (according to them) is responsible speech, and includes the following sensitive considerations:

when you are interacting with someone, being 'honest' includes:

* is it true (what you are attempting to communicate, true to the best of your understanding)
* is it helpful? (does it actually assist the other person, as a response to a calling)
* is it kind? (can you say it in a way that is not critical, or not intentional hurtful or judgemental)
* is it timely? (even if what you are saying is 'helpful', is it the right time to communicate it?)

now, obviously, you don't run through such a checklist each time you talk to your Significant Other or close friend or even acquaintance, but just considering these principles helped me immensely in understanding the nature of communication (and harmonious communication) between individuals.

as I alluded to above, part of the subtle nature of blue ray is that you don't attempt to force your viewpoint/comprehension of the truth on another individual. This is the highpoint of blue ray - the consideration and appreciation of Free Will of Others less knowledgable or perhaps less experienced than oneself. There is a temptation, at times, to attempt to learn for another.

- -
It might also be favorable to keep in mind the old adage, "If I can't say anything nice, I won't say anything at all." If you have an opinion or point of view that may hurt her feelings, just bite your tongue. If you want to revisit the topic later and not in the heat of the moment so to speak, try to think of a gentle and loving way to inform her. Every time you hurt her feelings, that will push her away, and is then facilitating separatism.

There is often different protocol for those who are still "sleeping", so don't fret if things feel a bit uneasy at times. It is rarely necessary to "stoop" all the way "down" to yellow ray, try to stop at green and just offer her unconditional love, even if her point of view is seemingly incorrect at times. When she revisits these events and she recalls the patience and love you showed her when she was being extra difficult, she will be grateful and achieve a greater understanding of what we are all trying to grasp.

Hope this helps, my friend.
In the beginning my wife was religious with a belief system that shut out spirituality. BUT, she was very much into health and diet. I came across Kinesiology and she had already seen a demo on using it for food. So we went through our kitchen testing everything. Even though she used it for questions she still could not get outside the boundaries of her belief.

After some time she could see how reliable the system was, and with certain questions that I brought up, it sparked curiosity that formed a crack in her belief system.

I later experimented with a pendulum after reading about it in the LOO, and this was a much easier and practical extension of Kinesiology. She started using it to test her food.

After a short period I started using it to manipulate the body energy, and that made her even more curious.

It took over two years of experimentation, and she now has a pretty much open mind about things, even if much of it does not matter to her.

Some of us want to understand how reality works. Some of us simply want to live in this reality. I think you will have to find something that the two of you can enjoy, and if you can find the magic behind something she enjoys, maybe you can work with it.

Even after my wife has opened up fully to concepts of 'infinity', and no limits, she has her own interests, and I have mine. In other words, I advance alone for the most part, which sometimes makes me feel alone, but it is just a temporary perspective. Enjoy the partnership and do not focus on making her completely align to you as it may threaten her individuality.
Keep in mind when being 'honest', without a base of understanding, many 'truths' will only cause fear.
an interesting thing you could try is the below

Quote:32.5 Questioner: OK. Thank you. I believe that for the time being we’ve amply covered green ray, so I am going to skip over green ray and go to blue ray. Could you tell me the difference that occurs between green and blue with the emphasis on blue ray?

Ra: I am Ra. With the green-ray transfer of energy you now come to the great turning point sexually as well as in each other mode of experience. The green ray may then be turned outward, the entity then giving rather than receiving. The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray. It will be noted that once green-ray energy transfer has been achieved by two mind/body/spirits in mating, the further rays are available without both entities having the necessity to progress equally. Thus a blue-ray vibrating entity or indigo-ray vibrating entity whose other ray vibrations are clear may share that energy with the green-ray other-self, thus acting as catalyst for the continued learn/teaching of the other-self. Until an other-self reaches green ray, such energy transfers through the rays is not possible.

It suggests you only need to cultivate an open green ray in your wife, which will facilitate the ability for you to start sharing your higher centre findings with her. If you try sharing these kind of energies when your wife is operating at yellow or orange ray then you're gonna have a bad time. Working on green ray together might be a good way to even up the playing field between you two, so that when you start work again on the higher centres, your wife will be more receptive to the things you wish to share.
I'm painfully honest but my gf loves me for it. I'm never rude when i give my honest opinion I normally make a joke out of it which diffuses any sort of negative reaction from her. Remember the lightest touch is the most powerful and it is extremely important to not hide/fear being open and truthful.
Thank you all for your insight. It has given me a good variety of perspectives and I appreciate it. I will focus on green ray transfer and not worry about anything else. I feel like I wanted a 4D relationship but, right now I'm in 3D. I'll just show compassion and keep my focus on that and be honest but practice 'right speech' as plenum mentioned.
[attachment=1181]

I truly feel this way!!