Bring4th

Full Version: Planets with life vs. those without
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

michael430

[deleted]
(07-20-2013, 09:33 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra mae mention of there never being or going to be life on Mercury, Jupiter, and Neptune - at least that's what I got from the material from 30.14

Has anyone thought or wondered why? Is it explained in the material and I just don't see it? Is there a pattern or order to the planets in relation to life/no-life?

A function of elemental composition, ratios, abundance and distribution. The available native elements would not change significantly over the course of the solar system's lifetime. The planet itself may slowly evolve due to chemical and geothermal activity, sun gets hotter, the planet may migrate inward or outward. The planet's core may or may not be active which changes its ability to form a magnetosphere to protect and to hold an atmosphere.
One thing that puzzles me about this though, is what becomes their purpose for existence? What is it they experience? Is their experience solely in being the children of the Sun?

Also, in terms of spiritual evolution, I know the planets are conscious, but...to what extent. As I understand it, like us, the Earth is going through its own spiritual evolution from 3rd to 4th density. Well, if 3rd density is the point at which self becomes aware of self, was 1st and 2nd density Earth not aware of itself. Are the other planets without Life aware of themselves? Will they remain in a permanent state of 1st density existence? Perhaps not, as the elements work upon each other, they catalyse intelligence and awareness. But, does the planet continue to evolve spiritually, while physically remaining more or less the same? I wish I could speak to Ra sometimes, there are many things I wish to ask him/them.
(07-23-2013, 10:41 PM)sdrawkcab Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that puzzles me about this though, is what becomes their purpose for existence? What is it they experience? Is their experience solely in being the children of the Sun?

They influence planets that do have life by reflecting light and by their geometric positioning.

(07-23-2013, 10:41 PM)sdrawkcab Wrote: [ -> ]Also, in terms of spiritual evolution, I know the planets are conscious, but...to what extent. As I understand it, like us, the Earth is going through its own spiritual evolution from 3rd to 4th density. Well, if 3rd density is the point at which self becomes aware of self, was 1st and 2nd density Earth not aware of itself. Are the other planets without Life aware of themselves? Will they remain in a permanent state of 1st density existence? Perhaps not, as the elements work upon each other, they catalyse intelligence and awareness. But, does the planet continue to evolve spiritually, while physically remaining more or less the same? I wish I could speak to Ra sometimes, there are many things I wish to ask him/them.

A planet capable of achieving 1st density consciousness (i.e. a planet which has geothermal activity, a magnetosphere that can keep an atmosphere and possess the right mix of chemical elements) will be prodded to evolve second density life by the upward spiralling energy which is an attribute of light. I don't think planets in first or second density are necessarily aware of themselves, because their awareness is expressed through the life forms that inhabit them. 3rd density planets are not fully aware of themselves until late 3rd density experience moving into 4th density experience (just like us).

This is what I think at least.
(07-23-2013, 10:41 PM)sdrawkcab Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that puzzles me about this though, is what becomes their purpose for existence? What is it they experience? Is their experience solely in being the children of the Sun?

Also, in terms of spiritual evolution, I know the planets are conscious, but...to what extent. As I understand it, like us, the Earth is going through its own spiritual evolution from 3rd to 4th density. Well, if 3rd density is the point at which self becomes aware of self, was 1st and 2nd density Earth not aware of itself. Are the other planets without Life aware of themselves? Will they remain in a permanent state of 1st density existence? Perhaps not, as the elements work upon each other, they catalyse intelligence and awareness. But, does the planet continue to evolve spiritually, while physically remaining more or less the same? I wish I could speak to Ra sometimes, there are many things I wish to ask him/them.

The life that exists upon the Earth is the manifestation of the Earth's densities of awareness. So, the Earth's awareness of 1st density is the entirety of the 1st density material that composes it, and no it is not self aware. It's second density consciousness is the sum of the 2nd density consciousness upon it, the sum of its 3rd density awareness is the sum of all the 3rd density entities on its surface. The collective consciousness of these groups is the "planetary" consciousness of whatever densities comprise its consciousness.

We are the cells of the Earth's body. We are extensions of the planetary consciousness. You could say the cells are, in concept, different than the whole body, but the separation is not really there.

Philosoraptor

First of all, there is no such thing as "no life."

Secondly, the planet is not something "other than" and separate or apart from 3rd-density entities. The 3rd-density planet is the 3rd-density vibratory spectrum of 3rd-density mind/body/spirit complexes. When people refer to "the planet" they are generally referring to its 1st-density material (and sometimes the vegetal portion of 2nd-density).

Life itself is the energy of intelligence. See you the elements moving in their dance? That's life. Raw 1st-density life.

Therefore, there is no such thing as a planet "without life." Everything you see is alive, in whatever degree or density of awareness.
According to Edgar Cayce we do all have "sojourns" (as he called them) on other planets including Jupiter and Venus. They are "between" our lifetimes here. I am interpreting the EC material to mean that these sojourns are in the non-physical dimensions. He correlates them with astrological material. Here is a link I found explaining in greater detail - http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24...13840.html

michael430

[deleted]