Bring4th

Full Version: Velocirapture!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Philosoraptor

Greetings, my beloved lovers!

I open this window of communication to inform you I shall soon be leaving the forums. Don't take it the wrong way, I was only passing by! (And, as some have already guessed, maybe making a "masked-cameo-appearance" while at it.) Putting that aside, I am conveniently suffering some dyspepsia (indigestion) from eating too many rainbow cupcakes; thus, my velocirapture draws nigh!

Before I go, though, I would only suggest, if I may, that you consider the direction in which the forum has been going and is moving and turning into. You would perhaps do well—and I stress that this is merely a suggestion, not an obligation—to collectively re-orient your foci of consciousness into a more, shall we say, spiritually stimulating, enlightening, and mature direction of topics/discussions for the benefit/elevation of the community as a whole and the acceleration of each mind/body/spirit complex's evolution rather than—with the exception of a handful of threads—the passive promulgation of distraction and sleep (although perhaps indirectly/unintended).

(What impression would the seeker who either by conscious intent or happenstance comes upon this community get? That's a rhetoric question, my friends.)

I must say Bring4th has seen more "enlightened" times, and I do not tell you this in a stern or authoritative voice, I tell you this because I truly believe this community can yet attain the necessary singleness of mind in purpose/direction to reach even much more heightened peaks of illumination.

This is my detached hope/expectation for all of you.

(Do not misapprehend me, I do not mean you shouldn't indulge in fun-making activities—on the very contrary, the "light touch" of humour is the spice of life and a hallmark of wisdom! And this universe is replete with cosmic jokes wherever you lay eyes upon!)

I suppose the rest of my message is in my signature (emphasis on the bold part).

I now leave you with a burst of orgasmic Love!
approval/disapproval is an interesting concept to consider.

Bat

Peace my friend.

Melissa

Be well stapler BigSmile
Leviathan moves ^^.
BEAR-ly got to know ya (sadness tinged with *terrible* humor) ,D Thank you for your thoughts and the courage to speak it!
I wish you the best in your journey to be still had .)
Heart
[Image: 3813568866_bush_miss_me_yet_xlarge.jpeg]
I love the topic title and the post. Your sentiments are good and I hope they help.!