Bring4th

Full Version: My aunt has returned!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I "think" now I got confirmation that my aunt, who killed herself back in October 2001 will return very shortly as my niece (my brother and his g/f are expecting in Nov I believe)

Though I have suspected this for some time, I was reading some Q'uo sessions and after glancing a bit at the text, my thoughts wandered to my aunt and her reincarnation, and at the EXACT same time, I saw the name "Barbara", who was doing the channeling. I just went right to the name. Barbara was my aunt's name, and I really wish I had the opportunity to study with her before she passed because she was a sensitive too (my dad's side is, despite being the "messed" up side of my family).

It was interesting that when I first heard my brother was having a kid, I almost immediately felt very strongly that it was going to be a girl, and that was confirmed I believe last week. And before this synchronicity, I was at my dad's earlier today and told him that I think my brother's kid will be the reincarnation of my aunt and he just smiled and laughed and said "yeah".

Despite having a very draining and emotional last week, this has made me feel VERY exhilarated!
awesome man Smile

- -

why did she kill herself?
I once had a vision during meditation that my daughter is my grandmother. She even upped the anty and suddenly started tying her straw wrappers into knots like my grandma used to do. Wel she used to tie actual bows but such a thing is beyond my daughters abilities yet. She always had a tie to my grandpa before he died. She always asked about him and wanted to see him even though she probably only saw him a total of 5-10 times ever.
(07-22-2013, 04:20 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]awesome man Smile

- -

why did she kill herself?
Bi-polar I believe. It was messed up, since her mom and husband died within a 4 year span. I had 3 family members die on that side within 6 years and all had viewings at the same funeral home. It sucked.