Bring4th

Full Version: I feel sorry for the Egyptian Ra.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some extraterrestrial comes upon this planet, starts channeling under his name and, boom, his energy over the name becomes nearly irrelevant.

I am told he is quite upset over the matter, haha.
(07-22-2013, 04:07 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Some extraterrestrial comes upon this planet, starts channeling under his name and, boom, his energy over the name becomes nearly irrelevant.

I am told he is quite upset over the matter, haha.

Haha, that's silly. BigSmile

Of course the Egyptian Ra and the extraterrestrial Ra are one in the same. The egyptian deity of Ra was only named as such in fact due to the contact with the social memory complex which identifies itself by that name.

And who could blame the Egyptians of that space/time nexus, for not understanding what precisely a "social memory complex" was, and assuming that these gold skinned beings that just appeared out of light, and whom actually reside on the 6th density vibrational level of the sun, were servants of the Sun God? How could they have possibly had the frame of reference to understand that they were not servants of Ra, but actually "Ra" itself?

And from their frame of reference, a sixth density social memory complex may as well be a god, given their power, relative to those poor misinformed 3rd densities. It is a cosmic irony that Ra could not foresee how they would be perceived by these beings.
I think Ra is doing very well with all their fusion nature in 6D. I heard they stepped down to 5D for the time being. They said they never have left our vibration, because of them having to fix the mistakes they had made due to how they were received. That is if I have it correct.
Anagogy, I once thought the same but Carla has recently claimed in her podcast that Ra chose the name out of slight relevance to Egypt. It was apparently a hasty decision.
(07-23-2013, 05:53 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Anagogy, I once thought the same but Carla has recently claimed in her podcast that Ra chose the name out of slight relevance to Egypt. It was apparently a hasty decision.

What I was saying was that Egypt derived the name from contact from Ra, not the other way around.

As Ra has said, "The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity."

And also, "Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used."

I apologize if I was unclear.